Can someone explain the process of Community NFT’s?

Hi I haven’t been on this forum in a while but it seems like I have missed a lot particularly the nft’s! I have a lot of ideas and projects I am interested in participating or creating but I’m wondering if there is a participation fee or anything like that and what happens when it comes out?

7 Likes
  1. Feel free to start a project in the community project area and see who comes to join you. See some of the headers still there in the project area to give you ideas.
  2. no participation fee, but standard NFT price at the end of the process is 250.
  3. create a project, flesh it out, present to Captain who says yea or nay and rejoice!

Of course there are details, but I hear through the grapevine that there may eventually be a guide for leading groups.

There are things to be said about how many should be in a group, but 15 is a good number. More than that and it can get unwieldy. You want to be able to submit an order for at least 10 items for creation at the end of the process.

Make sure the group members really are interested in participating in the process, and not just wanting an NFT to flog at the end. Can be helpful to recruit people who have already been through the process to guide you.

As soon as you have reached the optimum number of members for your liking, create a private group via inviting them all to a DM. Get familiar with other projects via the testimonials.

Enjoy! :)

32 Likes

Much thanks @Rosechalice

5 Likes

added a few things in the edit

6 Likes

@Rosechalice
thank you :heart:

In principle, it is possible to form a certain model / approximate standard that will be acceptable to the majority of the forum - but I think this will happen next year

in every rule, there are exceptions
but there is also dissatisfaction of participants, there are undesirable aspects that one would not like to see in projects (for example, creation of projects in 2 days (conveyor principle), too small groups (monopolization of NFT) and so on)
I think there should be discussions and debates with the main administration.
(if project activities are to continue)

and, as planned, after the New Year it will be necessary to discuss this in detail

13 Likes

Thanks @Rosechalice that was very helpful. I have been away for a while and I was not sure how this whole process worked… This was a super useful primer.

10 Likes

We’ve been waiting for you, Maoshan :)

7 Likes

Cool, thanks. Think of hopping into a juicy project? Personally I find the research the most fun, and truthfully sometimes the subject matter can go over my head, lol.

9 Likes

Why NFT, what are the benefits of an NFT over morphic fields? Thank you

1 Like

This is from a post by SammyG
from Feb 22

We began creating and selling NFTs as a way of protecting our content that was constantly getting stolen and shared. This is made possible through the scarcity of NFTs (Example: only 70 Major Blueprints of Power or so for sale) and through the confirmation of ownership when purchasing an NFT. In a way, NFTs make digital products into tangible products as you could also transfer ownership of an NFT to someone else. This essentially creates a free market system where NFTs can sold and traded.

. . .The ability to trade and sell NFTs you own grants you all much more freedom with the NFTs you purchase or trade for. These digital images/audios become things that you actually own.

4 Likes

So these NFTs, meaning Community Projects, are both audio / morphic fields and images?

It depends on what you ask for each to their creation process. Which is another good side to the NFTs!

Some have it only mandalas, and some have it both.

Good to see you around :)

3 Likes

Happy to see you again, dear Desiree
Thanks for answer

1 Like