Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent

How is the comparison with between unconditional androstenol, the og version from YouTube and this?
Also can i stack this with unconditional androstenol?
Thanks friend

You mean stack it up the 2 fields?

SLR3+This.

No need to say more

1 Like

Tell us what happened please. Only real life results count :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So, a couple of days ago I’ve had a date, and to squeeze the best from it, I’ve been working with some confidence and attractiveness things from the day before the date.

Well, it was a successfull date, we had both a ton of fun, and the body signals were so clear she was enjoying it, when I took her home, we hugged and she kinda didn’t want that to end soon, we are about to see each others this week again, but it’s not here the point, the result from the fields was what I’ve expected.

I’ve liked the experience so I contained to work with them, and I’ve been practicing some conscious affirmation process with SLR3 where from a position of a true belief I was asserting my attractiveness, and what happened today was more than I expected ahah.

I have a colleague from the PhD, we know each others since a few months now, and the relationship was always cold, Goodmorning-Goodbye, no interest from her side whatsoever, not that I care too much about it, but today it was different, she was mega chatty from before the lecture, during the lecture she was always searching the eye contact, and on the break she asked me if I want to go take a coffee together.

Sure, why not! Ahah

I have never used OG Androstenol, but this combination seem to yield some fun experience, while keeping me well behaved, grounded and without the urge to smash :joy:

8 Likes

It definitely makes one very territorial and aggressive when overdone.

It’s just part of the field. It is how it expresses itself in nature.

Unconditional is almost the same externally, but, internally, it is more mild.

Most of the “wild” results came from how the field changed individuals on the inside.

With Unconditional and GOAT, you aren’t as impulsive, which leaves “escalation” up to the person and their individual preferences.

GOAT + The Iron Lion Of Mars + The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing + Wolf Silver Moon Oil

Will bring you pretty close to OG stenol, but also offers many extras.

4 Likes

Have you tried it with Soul Tribe?

1 Like

I’ve played with it quite a while ago. Nice add on

1 Like

Anyone still using this? It seems this field went cold

3 Likes

Is in my daily manly stack

6 Likes

Does it attract people in your experience?

2 Likes

Yes of course.
You get all kinds of attention.
Then the question is, what do you do with all this extra attention?

4 Likes

I appreciate the response. Yeah your right, that’s the biggest challenge, to know how to navigate with all eyez on you haha. I never fully committed to the audio but the brief time I used it I was alone and it made me feel a sense of peace. Do you think that this field can improve mental health? I know it’s not specifically designed for that but it would be a great help to me. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes that’s exactly what happens (as a by-product?). It increases self confidence, reduces you feeling self conscious in any situation, which therefore means you can act more natural as your natural self, no matter in front of whom and in which surrounding. It’s a kind of framework fostering overall well-being. While you feel better about yourself, of course mental health will be at high and beautiful levels. You are simply not bothered, you are you, you walk your path. Let others talk, you do the walk. In my opinion this combines well with various fields, and it’s strong enough that you only need to play it 1-2 in a stack. If you start out, I’d say give the stack a week or so to sink in. I mean if you don’t see results after a day, don’t worry. Just go on

6 Likes

Man that’s great. You don’t know how much confidence this gave me to listen to it again. I’m stoked that it allows you to express yourself more freely. I’ll probably keep this in my stack for the foreseeable future. I already listen to Soul core, Neg Jing, Manly Man, Kidney/Adrenal, and now Goat as well. I used to listen to the og androstenol but I prefer something tamer like this one , to mitigate the anger. Thanks so much for your reply:)

1 Like

I’m trying to get a tip😁

2 Likes

Would you care to tell us this stack?

1 Like

Not even a full listen into this one and felt that nice sit up straight, man spread feeling I get from manly man… might have to use this one more :sunglasses:

Interestingly I have a very close girl mate and she told me the other the week that I have a very strong smell and I had used the alpha andro one for an hour an half that day. So I asked is it only today and she said no it’s been like that for many months and I can literally smell you walk into a room! She also rated the smell a 8/10 :smirk: so I guess I already have high Androstenol? Only recently got manly man , hypermasculinity and only use alpha androstenol on very very rare occasions … very interesting indeed :muscle:

1 Like

Manly man 3x
Hypermasculinity 2x
Black martian 2x
Classical GOAT 2x
Sometimes OG Androatenol 1x
Yaga Legend 2x

5 Likes

Is this the alpha one on patreon or is it a different one ? An if it’s different where do I find it thank you