Conceptual Thinking Field

Conceptual Thinking Audio Field. When? :grinning:

23 Likes

The IPF tag has a conceptual bridge field :slight_smile:

From IPF dog tags description:

The Conceptual Bridge: Your conscious mind first learned to think in concepts, and your deep subconscious mind still does for the most part. By creating a strengthening field in your mind, concepts will become clearer to your conscious mind, and you will be able to more easily recognize them for what they are, without trying to alter them to fit your own expectations.

When you consciously hold a concept in mind, you will send this concept directly to your subconscious mind, which will clearly and easily recognize what you are trying to tell it, and then be able to act on this information in a powerful psychic manner for you.

20 Likes

Hereā€™s the link brother

Iā€™ve owned this tag for over a month now and i can say my conceptual thinking has gotten wayyyy better!

9 Likes

Yep. Well aware of all Sapienā€™s products. :slight_smile:

Listening to Dragon intercession and it wants the Conceptual Thinking Bridge Field (with whatever new techniques need to be added) put into Audio form.

(the field already exists between IPF and Subconscious Reality Programmer, but Sapien knows what Iā€™m asking for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

15 Likes

Dang dang @_OM with the insider tips :sob::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Dragon wants or you want? :thinking:

4 Likes

This is actually an interesting concept that we can discuss.
What if I told you that ALL of oneā€™s thoughts are the result of a field(s). Every. single. one.
You ā€œthinkā€ you are thinking, when, in fact, your mind is nothing more than a recording device for whatever fields are influencing you.
Thatā€™s the Ego. Taking personal credit for something that "happenedā€™ a split second earlier.

Ok enough philosophizing.

Whether itā€™s ā€œmeā€ or ā€œdragonā€. Itā€™s an inspiration. The actual end result field iā€™m envisioning is much more in depth but it usually takes a while for that reality to match the dream, but I know Sapienā€¦
It will eventually come into fruition and it was actually inspired FOR someone else, but of course, it would benefit everyone, greatly.

28 Likes

:exploding_head:

Very interested in your future posts bro, youā€™ve been dropping bangers since you first came on hereā€¦ lol

Thatā€™s what I thought haha since youā€™ve known dream from back in the day but since you where asking about the conceptual thinking field I had to make sure :slight_smile: I see what you mean now though brotha

7 Likes

Well i asked the question. Muhahahaha (my ego)

5 Likes

OM

Isnā€™t your requested ā€œconceptual thinking fieldā€ same as old ā€œpsychic stimulation fieldā€ or I am wrong? I mean there was a rumors like itā€™s one and same
Let me know please

Itā€™s different. This is just a ā€œsimpleā€ single field. Not really related to developing ā€œpsychicā€ abilities. Where Iā€™m going with this is something I should have thought of already, like ā€œego dissolutionā€ :man_facepalming:
But once we get this field, itā€™s going to require a v4 and v5 of every field :wink:

16 Likes

Oh I see, thanks
And also I thought animal empathy telepathy field also build conceptual thinking connections but I guess this one is also different than what you ask for

1 Like

Thought Animal telepathy/empathy audio was meant for that?

1 Like

You mean this?

b84796c51e7c7d3baff78c3c09969731

1 Like

More like thisā€¦ but notā€¦lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG22TcpjRnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0jZ3HCEc-Q

5 Likes

Is this field in the works, would be beyond awesome if it wasā€¦

5 Likes

i can only imagine a surge of mini Dreamweavers once this is created :laughing:

10 Likes

We need to up vote this field so that dream can make it happen :partying_face:

4 Likes

This would be a great help with communicating with our servitors

7 Likes

Any news about this field, @Captain_Nemo is it something that you would be working in the near future, it surely would make it easier to speak with the servitors and more.

I think im grasping the concept field, because I have been using it without even knowing that I was doing it, the only trouble I can hold it for seconds before my mind takes over, till then got the IPF tag and been using the Animal/telepathic

3 Likes