Course General Discussion

It doesn’t have to be exactly 24 hours but yeah, give it at least 20 hours in between. Then after the 3 days you’d take roughly 48 hours break and start the next audio.

11 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I was just trying to plan ahead, wasn’t too sure if I would have some free time tomorrow evening like I do this evening so wanted to confirm before I begun listening. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Is it safe to wear the Ascension tag on the same days that I’m listening to the audio tools on? I heard Ascension exhausts the body as well.

Also, which time of day do y’all recommend listening to those tools?

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks for letting me know.

@SammyG In the Body and Energy Audios video it says that the two days break is important because if you overstimulate your energy body you can actually create more blockages…

How is it possible than that there are no limitations to the use of other fields that are not part of the course?
Does this not pose the same risk?

Thanks

2 Likes

A lot of the sapien audios work inside the body, on specific things. (like organs and cells)
That should be fine,
but honestly it a better idea to take a break from all other energy works that work on the energy body.
For best results of course.

33 Likes

Thanks! That would include also Qigong and Neigong practice?
I would be very sorry to abandon them

3 Likes

I’m starting to have to tone down the amount of my audio tailsmans i have from Filip.

Body primer is definitely making me more sensitive to energy.

9 Likes

bravos for your energy sensitivity results, I wish you many more results with the following audios that are in the course.

7 Likes

Thank you my friend :+1:

5 Likes

Anyone tried the Meditation track included with the course?

7 Likes

Yes, I played Meditation + emotional release before Primer . Its a powerful one than brain states audios.

10 Likes

I’m using it 2x a day when meditating instead of Theta 2.0

8 Likes

are 48 hours enough or should i wait 72 hours after listening 3 times with 24 h in between bc then it only takes 4 days to cycle 1 audio . My Question is when listened to the body primer audio for the third time yesterday at 7 and didnt today tomorrow at 7 48 hours would have gone by can i listen to the energy sensitivity audio

I am LOVING the Meditation track as well. As Dream pointed out, it seems to hit a sweet spot between Theta and Delta. Another thing I notice is the “awareness” during meditation as opposed to kind of like an absorbed or passive state - the state of effortless mindfulness. Unlike any other meditation audios by Sapien. My most favorite track so far!

22 Likes

The way I understood it was that it’s a 72 hr break between listening to the 3rd Body Primer and the 1st Energy Sensitivity audio.

For example:
Let’s say you start listening to Body Primer on a Monday.

Monday: Body Primer
Tuesday: Body Primer
Wednesday: Body Primer
Thursday: Break
Friday: Break
Saturday: Energy Sensitivity
and so on…

Then it would be 72 hr after listening to the 3rd Body Primer that one listens to the 1st Energy Sensitivity.

Hopefully sammyg can confirm with us which is correct.

14 Likes

This is exactly what I’ve been doing! Completed 3 days of Body primer and now on a 2-day break.

12 Likes

Same but because some people wrote 48 hrs pause i asked again but 72 hrs is also the way i understood it and how i am doing it

3 Likes

I think the course instruction (pdf) is clearer to understand than the 48/72 hour terminology. I am going by the below:

Once a day, 3 days, then 2 day break

10 Likes

When I did it, I did 72 hours (not exact, but I’d listen to body for 2 days, then not listen for 2 days, then listen on the 3rd day). I don’t think it would hurt after 48 though so you can do that as well. To play it safe, you should maybe follow through with the protocol that has already worked though.

9 Likes