Crystal of Insight

Crystal of Insight

Crystal of Insight (Eldergrove Haven Series)

In an Incredible Turn of Events, You Have Unlocked the Crystal of Insight

Marvel at the wonder of the Crystal of Insight, a gem of unparalleled brilliance and wisdom now in your possession. This radiant crystal illuminates the mind, teaching you the profound importance of consciousness and revealing the intricate web of interconnectedness that binds everything in the world.

Holding the Crystal of Insight, (just playing the audio) you are enveloped in a deep sense of peace and purpose. It guides you to understand the unity of all existence and encourages you to reach beyond the ordinary—to touch the stars and explore the infinite possibilities within and around you.

A Note of Wonder:

This crystal is a gateway to the boundless magic of Eldergrove Haven. It scans for the ownership of all five mystical items in the series. Possessing all five bestows upon you the Vibration of Eldergrove Haven, a potent infusion that permeates your aura and energy body with transformative power. This vibration elevates your being on multiple levels, bringing profound and life-changing effects to your everyday experience.

33 Likes

It reveals Indra’s Net. So everything is connected. :slight_smile:

very poetic! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So I finally picked a time to meditate to this… Couldn’t decide which of the five I’d listen to first but I had a strong pull to this one.

It immediately put me into a very interesting state of mind, a mix of clarity and peace. It was enveloping, embracing. I was engulfed and surrounded by this.

This seemed to be a step one.

In this mind state, I was simply being. Not more, not less. And then I noticed it. It was a sense of serenity and mystery about the future - though, not really the future. The realisation came instantly that we are also our future selves (@Zen posted about it the other day). There was this drive and pull to this as of yet unknown “future”, yet in the now. I don’t know if that makes any sense at all.

Very mystical and yes I noticed the parallels to

Indra’s net, as I was able, as pure consciousness, to travel along the jewels.

My sense is that this can lead to incredible realisations about the world and our role in it.

12 Likes

I think is the the first or 2nd time the most ive played a new audio combined with others.

I did it because i had this strong pulled to do so

I played Alchemical Zircon & Danburite first a few times because that one not only feels like the Blue Print of Life for the astral to me, bodies/mind/consciousness but it always feels like a vacuum/primer or maybe is because it feels like an ascension push, anyway.

After like 20 minutes of this one then 20 mins of Manhattan Method

That was last night before bed.

I did the same this morning.

My God im all over the place!! :sweat_smile:

What a PUSH.

That combo, opened/unfolded doors in my mind and consciousness like flicking through a big book

“Check this out”…

• here is the why’s

“Understood that part?”

• then here, see the second level of this thing’s depth"

And it continued digging and unfolding for each thing đź« 

Ego is kicking ass
Scenarios being played in my head
Heart exposing hidden feelings

The fantastic part about this field
(yes this one, Manhattan Shows in different way i cant put in words but i know the difference)

The beautiful part is that i could see the difference like split between “thats ego” and “thats the truth” the ego responses, images and feelings where all swirling in my body, the truth from Crystal of Insight was like from the expanded consciousness.

Very well defined.

It got me tripping tho because it was a lot that showed me, shaken a lot of beliefs foundations etc

Which is funny because i just remember i saw this last night while listening to it and just now im understanding:

“We do not see with our eyes, but with beliefs”

And im not talking about general/world/family/ society beliefs, no. I am talking about the truths (big BS) i have believed as truth. Thats why the ego and feelings were all over.

I was not expecting such a big leap, this field is like 10 years in 1 loop kinda advance.

At the end when feeling all rambunctious inside i played the Flower of Life and i felt embraced by the Mother. All is well. :ok_hand:

Big shout out to the Shorse Servitor as well, because before when pushing/brain, mind, upper chakras i would get overwhelmed at times or mental fatigue (no pain no gain) but id had to fix that for a couple of hours, rest and extra eat.

I feel nothing, like this big thing never happened.
Also i felt the strong hold while i was hit with all the things i was looking at.

Really really amazing field. 10/10 recommend.

14 Likes

This is enough to make me want this one🤭

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes