Cyclical anxiety?

Every year, in late October/early November, I have a period where I feel so extremely anxious that I’m practically frozen. It doesn’t really abate throughout the day, and builds and builds and builds over a few days until I have a huge panic attack, and suddenly I feel much better. The best way I can explain it is like when sexual tension or arousal builds and builds until it’s discharged in orgasm. Whenever I’ve mentioned it to anyone, they always say that it’s just stress, but it’s happened at the same time every year for the last few years, no matter what was going on at the time (even when there was nothing stressful at all going on). I do have some anxiety most of the year, but it’s only this time of the year that it’s really acute. Does anyone else have “that time of the year” for anxiety?

(Also, does anyone know how to induce a panic attack so I can start feeling better?)

could it be empathy where you’re subconsciously absorbing others’ stress and anxiety?

could it be feelings of high stress when you were younger and before you knew how to identify what you’re feeling?

to get out of stress you can:

• logic your way out of it
  • put your focus towards something else
  • meditate on the feeling and see and feel what comes up
3 Likes

Yeah I do
Ik what you’re talking ab lol

I think It’s change in the weather and it over alerts our already over alerted system or maybe a trauma wound that occurred the same time, just years back :woman_shrugging:t3:
That’s just my guess though.

Also I don’t know why you want to induce a panic attack…? I know you stated your why, but it really just seems more like, how do I get rid of this horrible dynamic with my body once and for all?

It will take time but with intention it does, or rather, can get better.
Deep breaths along with putting yourself on the literal floor to ground yourself- and if you can put your feet in grass, that’s even better, during those bouts.
Child’s pose as well helps me but sometimes when I’m too paralyzed I do the tapping technique
Cold ice on the back of your skull, too, can help.

And do you exercise? Maybe you need to release some of that bent up energy - especially when you really feel on the verge of an upcoming panic attack switch it to sudden push-ups or cardio,…but I know easier said than done :neutral_face:

But it really does help me , I hope it can for you too.
It’s just sometimes we need to pump out the adrenaline in a more healthier way if we can’t get rid of it.

4 Likes

It takes an event to happen just twice for the mind to label it as a recurrent thing.

So on the next time around your subconscious has that order to send out for it to happen again… so it does.

And it keeps reassuring year after year

In fact the mind/subconscious is so strong that without you even knowing it can be gathering all the mini stress triggers prospects on the months prior to “that time” to deliver right on the dates, as a pre established sure thing that will happen.

You can even feel less stress during the months before, because “theres a time for full stress” but no… it doesnt happen any other time so im cool until…

Thats how powerful the subconscious is.

I advice you to loop SLR
And x 2 PTSD (first couple of weeks, then twice every couple of days or 3) dont over do it
Anxiety and stress relief
OCD

And when the time arrives listen to

Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation: Testimonials

A couple of times

And only once the

The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

If you are listening to PTSD

If not or you have stopped with Ptsd you can play it x 2 daily.

You can also get

Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose): New Release

But based on the few posts ive seen from you lately…

You really have to pay attention to the anxiety, stress, past traumas and mental blockages you have.

For a while. Focus on healing and releasing that.

It is completely important to have a good mental state and being able to manage emotions specially sudden mood changes affected by real or fabricated scenarios because these times triggers are every where all the time.

Start living.

Be gentle with yourself.

fight agaisnt this strongly from now.

Change the script about “these months” for good.

9 Likes

Oh for good riddance people are so bloody ignorant.
You are so validated, and I’m sorry people haven’t been able to understand that.

This is a weird question but
What’s your diet like?
Once I switched mine to full plant based / not processed things, my panic attacks that I’d had daily, for years on end, started to get less and less,
And now it’s not too much of a nuisance :)

If we can’t change what’s going on rn, we can at least prevent it from furthering its chaos

PS: I really encourage you to consider New Perspectives. It entails the PTSD field and outlook retainer in it, too :)

3 Likes

Could be chakra blockages plus i feel like if you are anxious/depressed, you are not occupied or have a goal set for you right now. Explore with your intuition, it will help you pass along these emotions. Also try light of the journey by angelgone, it’s truly self improving and ive been using it the past couple days.

3 Likes

If I could beg your indulgence…

Sit in meditative stillness and when the moment feels right, ask it (the source of the anxious feeling) what it wants and then wait & see if an answer comes. Sit in stillness for as long as you can.

I have a theory but would like to see what you come up with first. Then I’ll spill the beans on my theory.

2 Likes

I advise you to take time with you , do exercise , meditation, raise your vibration those thing help you to understand how you truly are

1 Like

I second that. The Journey To The Light (Part 1 of 3) has been very helpful of uncovering unconscious, buried emotions and feelings and letting them go so easily it’s almost magic! Definitely worth the time.

1 Like