Daily Gratitude

I am really grateful for my 15 year old responding to my question about which Dream field he would like us to play in the car on the way to school with a “Don’t know what to choose, they’re all great” and when I ask him if he wants his vibrations raised with Divine Love, “oh YESSSSSS, that sounds perfect!” :grin:

I am also super grateful for my awesome family and for you guys on the forum!

14 Likes

i’m grateful that i can be around my loved ones while doing my own thing.

i’ve been feeling a lot of anxiety trying to take care of others that i forget it’s okay to take care of myself.

7 Likes

I’m grateful for learning that we’re loved for just existing and being aware of the interconnectedness of all things, I’m thankful for my experiences

8 Likes

I’m grateful eternally in all the ways for all the reasons.

6 Likes

May i hijack this thread for a moment?

I literally feel so appreciative of this forum in general…i mean simply the fact to be able to have a platform to share this knowledge and exchange spiritual ideas. I barely have anyone in real life that i could openly share this stuff with.

I know there is life and it gets in the way sometimes, and then i won’t feel like surfing the forums. But once i feel fresh again, I’m honestly so happy that this place exists, and that all this magic is possible. It’s awe accompanied with gratefulness.

Something is in here, a belief that i resonate with on some deeper level, and i find that particularly beautiful. Another kind of sanctuary.

Thanks a lot, truly

13 Likes

Im thankful for my increase in awareness and for all experiences as I have learnt a lot about myself recnetly

6 Likes

grateful to this community!

no matter how much time passes i feel like i have a home to come to.

we have our differences, but we always find ways to make peace and see each other as brothers and sisters.

7 Likes

Grateful for this Beautiful day I’ve been blessed with.

Hope everyone finds joy and love today :heart:

13 Likes

Thank you for the “bad”… because it can always be paired with the “good”.

4 Likes

That’s a really beautiful way of looking at it, that unconditional acceptance of the idea of duality in life- it really could make life easier and less stressful letting go of resistance

2 Likes

Today I wanna express my sincere gratitude towards water and all the intricate aspects it embodies and signifies. Cheers!

7 Likes

I bow to my teachers for everything! Eternal unconditional gratitude to them from every cell of my being.

1 Like

Thank you for life and death.

1 Like

I got a lot of stuff done within one hour with one hour of sleep.

I suspect thanks to quantum love album, and higher self connection.

So I give thanks for that.

2 Likes

Grateful for the members of this community and all the help they give <33

3 Likes

I got discounted cookies :cookie:

4 Likes

I am grateful for coffee :coffee:

3 Likes

I give thanks for sleep and rest.

I give thanks for fields. And to fields creators.

I give thanks for the forum.

I give thanks to Kanehito Yamada, Tsukasa Abe, and Studio Madhouse for Sousou no Frieren xD

I give thanks for chocolate and bakery and their inventors xD

4 Likes

After a long time of not using related fields, I still get lots of synchronicities.

4 Likes

Gratitude as one of the Keys for Manifestation:

1 Like