🦷 Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

It is a full range of dental services that includes preventive, treatment-regenerative and cosmetic:

Some of them are:

:white_small_square:Prevention of various oral diseases;
:white_small_square:Anesthetic function;
:white_small_square:Whitening function;
:white_small_square:Hygiene and remineralizing therapy, creating the necessary conditions for full mineralization and remineralization of enamel;
:white_small_square:Reduction of various biological risk factors, the presence of which increases the likelihood of various oral diseases (risk factors are part of the causal chain leading to disease. For example “directly affecting” factors: plaque, carbohydrates in food, saliva properties, etc.);
:white_small_square:Control of cariesogenic microflora;
:white_small_square:Restoring the properties of saliva and restoring the functions of the salivary glands;
:white_small_square:Maintaining mineral balance in the zone of pH fluctuations to preserve the clinical integrity of dental hard tissues (providing conditions for the full formation and maturation of dental hard tissues, maintaining the protective, mineralizing properties of oral fluid, resistance factors, saturation with remineralizing ions of the peri-dental environment, etc.);
:white_small_square:Periodontal regeneration and support;
:white_small_square:Elimination of oral halitosis;
:white_small_square:Correction of non-infectious problems (tooth pigmentation, plaque, abrasion of dental hard tissues, erosions of teeth, necrosis of dental hard tissues, hyperesthesia of teeth, enamel hypoplasia, enamel hypersplasia, etc.);
:white_small_square:Certain orthodontic corrections are possible; principles of facial symmetry added;
:white_small_square:…and many others. The function of “charging” toothpastes, mouthwashes, etc. has been added to the NFT functionality.

Enjoy. And don’t be surprised if your missing teeth magically grow back :grin: :tooth: :clinking_glasses:

83 Likes

(I’ll make a description a bit later - abbreviated)

20 Likes

Congrats!

7 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo and @Ugninis

A truly highly anticipated energy product!!!

11 Likes

Wow, super cool! Thanks for making this public @UgniS and Dream! :partying_face: :tooth:

12 Likes

my orthodontist (first) was from Germany :yum: :grin:

11 Likes

Looks cool!

1198 copies

10 Likes

Holy shit!

6 Likes

Updated

9 Likes

Dream putting the tooth fairy out of business :sweat_smile:

Congrats @Ugninis :muscle:t4:
I know this was a special project for you
Many thanks for making this one publicly available :pray:t4: and to our Captain for making this all possible :heart:

17 Likes

For all those who did not receive the Shark Clinic and were in dire need of dental treatment with the help of our Captain :boom: :slightly_smiling_face:

30 Likes

National news reported: Dentists clinics having a hard time getting clients because everybody’s teeth are perfect because of this field.

Great job @Ugninis

13 Likes

I forgot to say, the principles of this project are also taken into account. You can “charge” your oral care supplies

Info

Everything Toothpaste and Mouthwash

18 Likes

:mage:t4: :tooth: :muscle:t4:

8 Likes

My heart skipped a beat there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

nice gift :tooth: :gift:

9 Likes

@Ugninis i noticed your projects are in favor of the public, with generous amount of copies. Thank you and @Captain_Nemo

26 Likes

Congrats and thank you for this project bro! @Ugninis

Looks amazing :star_struck:

And thanks for this gift @Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

thanks for this

@Ugninis
do you think this is needed or covered if one has already shark teeth clinic?

9 Likes

they have the same end goals, but they are created on different models
there is a specific alchemy in the Shark Clinic (at least I see it myself), and I am glad that the Shark Clinic will remain a unique project

in this project all the wording and detailing was completely different, different literature and schematics were used

but, again, the end result will be identical when interacted with.

Also, the emphasis in this project is on prevention of various malignancies, etc.

24 Likes