Differences between Money/Career/Abundance audios

What i see is fear of poverty or not being super successful, but i dont think they originate from you

Maybe you grew up with the family struggling to meet ends?

Maybe you grew up seeing parents or whoever you grew up with working hard non stop to provide a good life to you?

Maybe you grew up in a very competitive family that was always pushing to being more successful?

Because honestly those fears/guilt that you mentioned come from situations like that (what you grew up seeing, learning)

Because otherwise you wouldnt feel that.

If it bugs you that you are not doing enough as uhmā€¦ ā€œwhat you should beā€ says who? If the worries were coming from your own mind you would be looking for solutions, but they dont come from you, in fact they come when you are just content and happy with what you have, but then those intrusive thoughts come inā€¦ when you remembered ā€œhow one should work hard all the time, other wiseā€¦ youll be poor, you struggleā€ etc

Am I wrong?

If i am correct, then just live your life the way you want it, work on the financial goals you want to achieve because theyd provide the life YOU want, no matter how average or wealth that life seems to others (including family and close friends)

Dont feel guilty, you are not filling any one shoes but yours, you are not fulfilling frustrations from others that couldnt and now they expect it from you.

Get what you want at your own pace, whatever that is but that makes your heart happy not any ones elseā€™s.

Even if you dont want to add more fieldsā€¦

You kinda need New Perspectives :woman_shrugging:t2: Lol

15 Likes

thank you! this tells me you definitely understand who i am and where iā€™m coming from which i appreciate.

youā€™re 100% right! i guess iā€™m just sorting out what is me and what isnā€™t at the moment.

itā€™s on my wishlist! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi dear
Thanks for this informative post.
Which field amongst Abundance Mindset and Attract Wealth, Prosperity is more beneficial in the long run? Iā€™ve noticed that AWP doesnā€™t really stick to oneā€™s aura. Meaning it doesnā€™t seem permanent. But mind settings can become permanent no? Because itā€™s the way we think?

2 Likes

Correct.

All wealth, prosperity, luck etc audios are not permanent because those are things that need the little daily push since it can change come and go through many different aspects.

Main aspect? The way we think about money and abundance. Thats why those (the abundance and millionaire mindset ) re wire your subconscious to think different about prosperity. But even those need a reminder once in a while.

Just like Subconscious Limit Removal and Ego Dissolution need a reinforcement once in a while after you se they have kinda setttled

6 Likes

So Iā€™ve reworked my playlist according to this. Letā€™s see how things change. Millionaire mindset has already changed many thoughts I have. Now itā€™s time for abundance mindset. ;)

4 Likes

that is indeed a very special one, i can confirm :pray:t4:

1 Like

Ok, where are the career audios?

My stab (since Luna has closed that account):

Depending on your chosen field, there have been a whole variety of community project fields which can enhance your becoming really good and successful in your chosen endeavor (which was another one of Lunaā€™s factors from the post you replied to).

This is off the top of my head. Iā€™m sure I missed a few. And Iā€™m sure our friends will add in what Iā€™ve missed.

Hope that helps.

6 Likes

Thanks <3 i will do a research on them

1 Like