Discussion for other Creator Channels

Oh Mao!! Ugh I wish I’d read this two years earlier!! Lol
Thank you so much. I’ll just let them be on the shelf they’ve been put away at

8 Likes

I was so incompetent that I kept reordering them lol

Lesson learned. Fully

8 Likes

You are a force of nature Madame Violet. You don’t need the crystals, perhaps they need you to look good and shine. :pray:

13 Likes

Did anyone had results with sigh energy ultimate or playing silent many fields in same time?

3 Likes

Yes, it is the exact 1-to-1 stolen description from Sapien’s Glory tag.

THIS finally disqualifies sigh and everything that they are doing and all their channels. Complete sharlatans and thieves.

@SammyG: FYI

10 Likes

Glad I never used him. My discernment has been vindicated :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

To be fair, resistance to things that are good for me sometimes shows up that way :heart:

Aaaaah! This made my day, such a lovely thing to say :heart: :blush:

7 Likes

Hi guys

Did any tried 11th power quadible integrity

Please help me with your kind information and feedback

Did anyone use Sigh energy ultimate field??
Any results?

Ultimate

So apparently from description you make folder or playlist with name Sigh energy, put into all sigh energy fields you want, you add this ultimate field in it too, and then when you play ultimate field it’s like equal listening all your playlist there for once, in sake of time sparing

May it work please?

Bruh

4 Likes

Parece que no te gusta mucho SIGH LOL :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If that is what they did, why use someone’s creation when 1) they don’t have the capability to come up with their own 2) they take from another without credit 3) the original source is available and from a reliable creator

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Make a peace not a war, thanks, this just come in the point, message for all you

1 Like

I guess it is more and more love that boosted versions for different prices are being offered? Just asking :slight_smile:

Why do such ascended beings need money at all? I thought this whole money thing was the key to keeping people enslaved in the matrix (not my belief by any measure) - which these advanced beings have transcended?

Blindly accepting BS is NOT love, its ignorance.

18 Likes

Moreover, no transcended being would use clickbait terms like Extremelyyy powerful, powerful plus, super ultra strong etc etc. if there’s no interest in money making.

10 Likes

im sorry, but i cant keep shut now.

ive been trying to hold back and not say anything.

but i cant begin to express strongly enough how full of parasites their audios are, literally just by seeing a thumbnail of a video shared here i feel i need to go clean my aura using sandpaper thats how bad they are.

so yeah they might be flying all over the dimensions and what not lol and in their travels picking up all the worms out and up there that then get through and through their audios :woman_facepalming: sorry but :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Just “attract rich M Eastern Businessmen” :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

hahaha i remember seeing that from a post here…

so evolved hey!

9 Likes

Probably Quadible was the originator of this whole tiering system (pay more for boosted audios, whatever the hell boosting means) - and then lambs followed :slight_smile:

13 Likes

You are very kind sir. Thank you :slight_smile:
But still make sure you hide them before she considers getting them! After all they are pretty and shiny :yum:

4 Likes