Discussion for other Creator Channels

But you shook this negative energy off after stopping listening to Quadible? I mean separately from stopping.

I never had experienced more brutal dreams on these lol, but it is just purging, they got less brutal overtime and then become only weird

1 Like

Negativity purging can transform into literal physical damage if overdone.

1 Like

Yes!
I got scared and used all Sapien audios to cleanse, unblock and repair energy, eliminate negative entities and energies and keep myself protected.

1 Like

That’s right, highly likely that this stuff was in you without Quadible audios and they brought it to the surface.

Omg that’s nasty just imagining it
But why doesn’t this happen with similar Sapien audios? (I have used all of them hehe)
Could it be because of something like these QI audios have another, much higher power level?

1 Like

I even dreamed that they injected me with something :weary:

They might be less subtle in their effects. Sapien Medicine usually are very subtle and longer term of use fields to avoid sides.

2 Likes

Entities never hold onto you. You hold onto them. In some weird way you are holding onto them. Ask, what’s the value of holding onto them? If you can hold onto them, then you can let them go just as easily as holding onto them.

2 Likes

And binaural nutrition is been around years so🔥

1 Like

I use s subconscious limit removal 3 times ,before using hankami v1

1 Like

@BeastAscension2 Look up BinauralNutrition channel and his latest growth audios, and older for bone growth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaGRsVSsng like this one

And look up recent masculine audio from Quadible.

1 Like

can someone energy test these files?

1 Like

the first one is an energy field like spirituality zone’s and the other is a traditional morphic field

Truly miracle

1 Like

All these channels and mystical beings and no elven intercession?

That’s how much they dislike humans or…?

devics are a form of fae to my knowledge

You mean the Aesir and the Vanir?

2 Likes

Dream Vibrational Riser from the Flow and this:

Should be meditated to daily.

VR - 3/4X

ESS - 2X(AM/PM) Free, 1X (if advanced)

3 Likes

This one is beautiful. You should definitely post more about the quality stuff from other powerful channels . Interestingly I yawned a lot while meditating to this.