Discussion for other Creator Channels

Holy Topic Shift Batman!

So while I was trying to research the Om Kroom Lingaya Om mantra to see if it had any traditional origins, I found this other forum…seems to be for occult stuff:

1 Like

Lol people talking about sapien here too. he really is widespread:

2 Likes

For all we know, Koetting might himself be on this forum haha :rofl: Quite an interesting character … I have not followed him lately … Briefly hung out in his forum after Xtrememind, but the whole goth and satanic theme were too “out there” for me lol

7 Likes

Well let’s start now…
Anyone who “attacks” anyone else’s comments in a manner that isn’t befit for normal “work place” interaction should be banned…

I can PROMISE the I will not be the one who is getting banned…however, I WILL be the one pointing out that someone else’s over-reaction to something someone else said IS bannable… Every. Single. Time.

I’ll stop ignoring the first few outbursts…
I’ll stop responding in a way to point out anything to them…
I’ll just report it the very first time I see it. Every. Single. Time.

Deal??

Now we can stop all this nonsense about “favoritism” as we’ll QUICKLY see who’s acting out
versus
who’s just trying to maintain the integrity of the forum for the OTHER 300+ users who are able to maintain a common sense of decorum.

Is that a deal?
So we can end this now or do we want to argue some more instead?

SO Deal, yes?

8 Likes

Kroom is indeed kali bija and the reason why you don’t find public information for it is its considered “black magic” or “vashikaran” version of the Kleem attraction mantra. You have to remember all this stuff went underground in India because certain kind of spirituality was allowed

1 Like

There are thousands of Vashikarana, Marana, Vidveshana and all kinds of mantras in the Tantras. In my own lineage, we are taught these are tools to know but rarely used. It is just that people have no familiarity with Sanskrit to read and understand the Tantras. I am also always weary of “this is secret” and hence no one knows kind of “mantras” because how does one verify its authenticity if no one other than the one marketing it claims to know it?

But Dhyan Guru’s mantras hardly seem to be authentic mantras “which are undergound” haha

The mantra of Kali in her calmer aspect is Kleem (‘l’ sound represents the earth and hence the grounded aspect of Kundalini).
The mantra of Kali in her aroused aspect is Kreem (‘r’ sound represents the fire and hence the awakened and blazing aspect of Kundalini) - this is also the form where she is in conjugal union with Shiva who grounds the energy.
The bija Kroom is potentially a “hand me down, missed in translation” mistake of Krom, which is the ankusha (goad) bija, used popularly for attraction, subjugation, etc.

10 Likes

Interesting…The TwistedSage Harmony rings were the only other tool I’ve seen to aid in programming the MerKaBa directly. Do you think this will be released soon?

Huh, interesting…

1 Like

Yep, thats forum about magic… What dream does is also magic of some sort. Powerful magic.

2 Likes

Dream Magick!!

9 Likes

:thinking: :star_struck: Great name!
I recall that name from another timeline or some such…
all very fuzzy now.

8 Likes

You’re sweet though :kissing_heart: :grin:

6 Likes

Me too, I know it holds some significance in my heart, can’t explain why and how…

6 Likes

Some people, you see their post and want to like it even without reading it… @GianLee is absolutely that person…

And I’ve been told by “unnamed” sources (cough, cough) that he is hilarious too when you get to know him and talk to him :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Yea it deserve his name :grinning:. Especialy after all this ‘drama’ on youtube. Few years ago if you would say morphic field people would ask you what da fuck is that, can i eat it it :rofl:. Now almost everyone has some sort of knowledge of it because of sapien…

3 Likes

Eh… huh??
Just tell me, nothing to do with captain/SM though, right?
Isn’t this the name of one of the post-golden dawn branches like tesseract magick = the hawk and jackal system, otherwise known as “magic that I can read but is way too complex for me to really understand” ? :D
I mean I can’t find it and I can’T quite recall but I feel like it’s… something. lol… not my brightest self expression in this great language for sure.

3 Likes

https://web.archive.org/web/20190308035606/http://www.dreammagick.com/forum/

2 Likes

lol @Maoshan_Wanderer and I are having a little fun
Dreammagick was the name of Dreamy’s original forum…
Link to the cursory story as always as it pertains to this particular thread ALWAYS.

4 Likes

Ah okay! I’m still going to spend probably ~4 hours over the weekend trying to find what I am thinking about now :smiley:

2 Likes

lol I was half-hoping for there to suddenly have been no mention ever of dreammagick forums, it would’ve meant I had memories from an alternate timeline or something lol.

3 Likes