Discussion for other Creator Channels

man…cant believe i missed this post…it’s really inspirational.
Thank you Maoshan :heart: and of course to sammy for writing it :blush:

1 Like

water is wet right? but there is no scientific evidence for that… does it means without proof its not real?
like I said you can have your own thoughts and believes but why you dont tolerate other opinions?
this is like the spiritual warfare happening on earth right now lol

Yeah, but every person can fell that water is wet… I am open to disscuison, but there are some things that need to be told. Like having audio to cure corona virus, and when it doesn’t work you say you have subconcsious blocks… Thats just doesn’t feel right to me.

1 Like

https://enlightenedstates.com/2020/04/07/plant-growth-experiment-results/?fbclid=IwAR3yyLJZOWj8iSmAPzpI_b1lb1FDAUw2W5cgANKjdJFlPPSS32hgVv7lI5A

I was waiting for that one. First plants react to music, and second there are many factors that play here. Most of audios are for humans right, why aren’t anyone already posted of pictures of clear changes. Like bald person grow full hair, or someone measure testosterone levels after using same field. That would be enough to convince any person. I for example used automated workouts since i don’t have time for my workouts. Can’t say i gained anythnig realy. Now is it my ego , or my subncon beliefs hm ?

There are picture testimonials on this forum. There’s an entire thread for it

Most can’t be taken seriously, and there isn’t pics that can show as i said below concrete and clear evidence of the effect. I don’t want to mention other things like spirits and other metaphysical claims…
Why didn’t creator posted some of result of his product, no offence but if he realy has all those skills that he claim then one pic of clear, same angle, visible phycical changes is piece of cake? Again just my logical thinking.

1 Like
2 Likes

Already used, i was just woke up so it should have some effect on energy levels but no… Then cup of coffe get me on. Sorry man, maybe it seems I’m unpolite but im just talking facts and my personal experiences…

If nothing mentioned above is enough for you then maybe Dream’s stuff are not for you. Try something else and best wishes in your spiritual growth.

6 Likes

This is NOT a Sapien Medicine field. You are on a thread that discusses other channels on youtube.

7 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Here enjoy, meet Charlie Goldsmith or even better Edd L Edwards an Energy healer who has been measured in several science labs for the last 26 years, the ability to use 90 per cent of his brain etc…

by the way welcome to the “cult” :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

Charlie Goldsmith

Edd L Edwards

8 Likes

Here’s how I see this going down: the users here will try to be helpful and present their points, links, information, opinions, references. Many will be educational and compelling.

But: “A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.”

I see that at the core of this is OP placing prime importance on Truth (what is True). What is real and false. And that things must be measurable to be valid. Or at least perceived with the senses, particularly with the eyes. Photos or it didn’t happen, right?

(There’s an entire section on this in the energy course, but let’s set that aside for now.)

That is one way to live. I’ve certainly spent some years in that mindset.

But we have to ask ourselves: Well, how is that approach working out for you?

I’m currently going through a kind of therapy for my depression, it’s a more recent offshoot of CBT, if you’re familiar with that. The new one is called ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy).

The Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) model rests on the concept of workability. An ACT therapist asks, “Is what you’re doing working to give you a rich, full, and meaningful life?” If the answer is yes, the behavior is workable. If the answer is no, it’s unworkable.

PDF excerpt of ACT Made Simple:

When we use the basic framework of “workability,” we never need to judge a client’s behavior as “good” or “bad,” “right” or “wrong”; instead we can ask, nonjudgmentally and compassionately, “Is this working to give you the life you want?” Likewise, we never need to judge thoughts as irrational or dysfunctional, or get into debates about whether they’re true or false. Instead we can simply ask, “Does holding on tightly to those thoughts help you to live the life you truly want?” or “How does it work in the long run, if you let that belief be in charge of your life?” or “If you get all caught up in those thoughts, does it help you to do the things you want?” or “If you let those thoughts push you around, does that help you to be the person you want to be?

Not here to convince you to change your mind. Only you can do that, if you choose to. And it’s a ton of work. So a bunch of text from internet strangers probably isn’t going to make much of an impression.

Just placing this here for your consideration. It’s one approach among many, but this is what I’ve found to be most helpful for me in shifting my mind and attitude and improving my quality of life.

12 Likes

I haven’t used this exact one yet, but all I can say is that you can really feel the energy on his stuff

Look what we have here…

4 Likes

i dont have a good feeling about this one :joy: i saw the description of the horse testosterone one and yeah… didn’t make me feel comfortable lol

7 Likes
1 Like

:smirk:

Forget it, even if the works of Masaru Emoto, Dr Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden etc were shown, there would be the same questions.

1 Like

This doesn’t even convince me :joy::joy:
Unfortunately we are still physical beings and also the air molecules around you is very different and represent much less (!) Energy than X kcal. Calories are actual measures of energy.
I hope it’s just some guy who wrote it not the creator…
Also because of the physical body you are in, the conversion of water to muscle is not possible, not like that, there are actual chemical and biological processes in that happen behind muscle growth.

Look at the amount of sapien videos there are, addressing different stages of the process and trying to manipulate it by introducing certain compounds.
It’s good to be open minded but don’t leave critical thinking at the door.

6 Likes