Discussion for other Creator Channels

1 Like

what do people think about this

2 Likes

Imgur

what do people think about this? he says that a spiritual expansion should be taken by yourself and not in a group :thinking:

what if u had a ?

1 Like

I think what shiva means is that spirituality is a personal journey for every person, and that spiritual evolution can be a very intimate experience that is best left to oneself.

4 Likes

personally I agree with him, but it doesn’t mean that we can’t have a forum of like minded people (like this) to share our own unique experiences.

we’re still each on our own individuals unique journeys, but no harm having some guidance/feedback from those that more evolved.

2 Likes

Like everything else, groups have pros and cons.

Sangha, Ashrams, Covens, Bushmen circles - the concept of spiritual groups and the efficacy of groupthink is as old as time itself. Spiritual upliftment is both personal and communal, as no one is insulated from the interaction between the microcosm and the macrocosm. A true spiritual aspirant does not differentiate between the inside and the outside as work happens in both places. Statements such as these seem to stem out of ignorance of time tested traditions of spiritual circles of the Solomonic schools, the rapidly effective Bhairavi Chakra of Tantra and various such techniques involving a community.

The need and usefulness of a supporting community is emphasized for spiritual aspirants by different spiritual cultures. Like any tool, it can heal or cut, the blame or virtue lies not with the tool, but the user.

We all need to think for ourselves, not blindly buy into what Shiva, or Vishnu or Zeus or someone else says… It is just an opinion, not the commandment of truth or even universally relevant.

For those that can see and sense energy - observe, sense the energy of the person making the statement, sense the abundance or absence of equanimity and neutrality behind the person making these statements. That is the biggest clue that our higher self can provide.

20 Likes

Yeah I just saw that comments… and down below more other comments… I really don’t know why some people have such opinions nowadays🤷☹️

1 Like

check the comment under it tho.
talks about how the fourm has helped him

this isn’t a gossiping thread, and people tend to be entitled to their opinions, not much we can do there, at this point we know captain good enough to know he wouldn’t create something that could ‘ruin’ our lives, or if you think so it is your decision to not use fields
also if you have such questions just ask them in their own threads, and they will surely be answered :slight_smile:
so how about we just leave this kinda stuff out of forum discussions?

10 Likes

this was no meant in a way to gossip.
this was to gathers peoples opinion on this not to angry anyone
ofc sapien is a good person

I take back what i said :sweat_smile:

I got this beacuse theres one reason left why i awalys feel tired and could be “black magic” Which i dont know if i should be calling it that but anyway. I say one reason is beacuse i tried everythink even the intestine audio which i read could help with tiredness

i have been looping this sicnce i bought it in the early today. I even skipped ego and sub just to loop this. And its amazing i feel amazing i just feel good. I dont know how to explain but am sit up right cant wait for my day to start tmo am going to get throught all them tabs i have saved for medication and lucid dreaming.

What really pushed me over to getting this field is beacuse i reread a post about wiz fields which i use to listen to his maxilla one a lot before i even knew the sapien channel existed.

I refeuse to believe that this only helps with negative energies. theres a secret ingredient

this is amazing however the name of the audio is abit strange. i was first wondering why it wouldnt download but then realised it beacuse its called Bhoot pret…

edit- IF anyone is interested in why i was talking about wiz fields this is it

10 Likes

@anon44876465 can you tell me more what you know about Morphic Doctor? I don’t know him and I was thinking about usage of his 2 fields. How did you come to that conclusion?

1 Like

Hi. So if you really do want to try Morphic Doctor, or any other creator I personally am against, that is perfectly fine. You are more than free to experiment for yourself and come to your own conclusions, and if something works good for you, then great.

Now, as for why I don’t trust/like Morphic Doctor, I’ll admit that most of it is an intuitive feeling. His visual presentation and design does not seem very professional or visually appealing.

Furthermore, he’s seen to be incredible vague and ambiguous in his description of how his “fields” work, as well as his answers to questions

2 Likes

MEF is creating short morphic fields like 59 seconds, he said 3× is enough for feeling effects immediately, people are like crazy praising him and his works in comments with results etc
He seems has interesting fields like amazing self,
What do you think about all this and, about him?

2 Likes

Hi!
Guys what are your top 3 or top 5 creators that you got the best results from?
And if you can recommend a video from each creator that gave u fast and good results.

For me a top 3 would be:

1. Sapien
  2. Quadible
  3. Binaural nutrition (he does only binaurals and subliminals but I got good results from him too)
2 Likes
  1. Sapien Medicine
    BoL
    Kinetic Quasi
    Magnetic Heart Coherence

2. Dream Seeds
    Ojas
    The essense of mantras
    Ego Dissolution

3. Energetic Alchemy
    The Torsion field
    Crucible
    The Air Revitalizer

Just mentioned some of my favorite ones but honestly all of them in each channel work
:relieved:

Haha sorry i couldn’t help it

15 Likes
  1. Sapien (Powerful Good Luck Energy and Plasma Protocol and Draw Luck mandala)

2. Maitreya Fields ( several Digital Mandalas )

3. Sigh Energy (Renewal Time, both the YouTube and gumroad versions work well)

4 Likes

Anyone have any success stories with Programmed Intention?

2 Likes

He definitely works, but it’s more in the background if that makes sense. His stuff works very subtly, because the energies interface directly with your Higher Self rather than your physical 3D self

5 Likes