Discussion for other Creator Channels

Intent doesn’t matter. You are more powerful than that. Essentially, if you do feel “attacked”: accept and acknowledge —> transmute and transform into a positive polarity -----> radiate unconditional love. Elohim will take care of the rest. There has not been an attack that this couldn’t repel.

Enochian magic is tied to Enoch. The man that became an angel… it is highly transformative and disruptive. It can, and if done properly, will, change everything in your reality, very abruptly, and not always comfortably. Positive changes, for sure, but not comfortable by any means. So, if you aren’t ready for radical changes, I’d sit on it for now.

2 Likes

Understand, thank you, appreciate your response.

As for your subconscious’ question: they will cease to matter as much because these changes are very spiritual in nature. Your interests and points of focus will shift dramatically.

It’s nice to pair with Angelic Vibrations 2.0

1 Like

Oh, actually I like looping Angelic Vibrations v2 for hours.

Hence why this popped into your reality.

1 Like

Thank You for sharing your review. Could you please reveal a little more about this Automatic Co-regulation from Sigh Energy.

1 Like

Here :

It helps to process emotions.

2 Likes

Starts at 3:39 - full of potent raw positive emotions and energies such as gratitude and unconditional love. Pretty intuitive, just do what you feel called to.

1 Like

Freedom Fields seem to be really powerful, especially his pheromone series.

That was nice :slight_smile:
Thank you!

1 Like

Does Anyone knows best health overall subliminal?? Or morphic field

All kind Virus removal and organ regeneration and nerve issue.

I read on several channels that some young people say they are “shifters”, what exactly do they mean by that?

I use is uchija redmoon and got bone ,skin and health result

1 Like

??!

Ah subliminal

Link please

For male only

CPTSD Childhood Trauma Subliminal 3+ Weeks of Research ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL ON YT! - YouTube

@Maoshan_Wanderer have you guys kept listening?
Do you feel like it messes with hormones? I d like a energy /character field only

2 Likes