Discussion for other Creator Channels

Yeah, just ask Mrs. @Bronyraur

13 Likes

lol

1 Like

Do you have a software that analyzes data?

I found software that allows downloading in original format, I checked and download directly in WEBM

@tourist @AnthroTeacher @MasterOfYellow
Thought you’d wanna see this:

2 Likes

Forgive me if I ask another question
I downloaded the original QI audios and the software without encoding and in the end the files were in m4a format, can this be okay?

Look, the entire point of downloaded without re-encoding is you’re going to get whatever they created.

If the original source format was in m4a, then you’ll get m4a. If the original source format was webm, then you’ll get webm. If the original source format was mp3, then you’ll get mp3. If the original source has multiple formats available, you may even get to pick which version you’d like.

There’s no way for me to know what the original encoding will be for every creator on every platform. You need to learn and understand the principle and then apply it for yourself with your own understanding.

You know you can downlpad free MP3’s of QI’s audios if you’re subscribed to their patreon, right? You can pretty much download all the audios for the price of a 1-month $5 subscription, rather than individually paying $1 for each audio on the store, and they both have the same level of potency

Obviously they are the ones not available on Patreon or its store

1 Like

Oh. Why not email Quadible directly and ask them if they would be willing to put the audios up on their patreon or store? Then you would ensure that the audios you want to download will work

He himself authorizes the download, only warning that the effectiveness could be lower

2 Likes

Oh ok. My suggestion is downloading in .wav format, since it has the least compression

It doesn’t work like that with fields, you have to download them in their original format

Qi doesn’t exclusively produce fields though. Morphic fields are only sometimes included in the audios

Actually when I use the Mediahuman software, for uqnto it concerns the video download it gives me some format options to select among which FLV, Mp4 and WBM. By default it chooses Mp4, while for WEBM only this format must be selected.
The other Mediahuman software, Youtube to Mp3, downloading the original by itself m4a option.
All these options were made without coding.

Can someone who is patreon member of Maitreya explain what she suggested/meant here? if possible?

Nvm i just realized that was the settings on your device.

and I thought of Pokemon when I first read about servitors. :sweat_smile:

I’ll definitely get the Fae when I feel ready for having one. :pray:

Do you guys think this audio would assist in connection to the Higher Self?

1 Like