Discussion for other Creator Channels

i get a very stiff and severe vibe about your posts, it’s like you are very spiritually moral about most of the stuff you write.

i don’t think jesus, buddha or any enlightened folk is so rigid and strict about these topics as you are, while you pretend to walk that path, it seems very fearful based.

2 Likes

So as long as one avoids his psychopath stuff one should be good right?

because this one in particular makes me feel quite alive:

Well you can try Xerron audios that he made on his own, if you are concerned about anything.

I really can’t answer this question for you. I just know that my intuition steered me away from his channel bc of it, despite having amazing results

2 Likes

yea, i’d been using fields for almost 7 years, and i did the whole “social desensitization” exercises and stuff 10 years ago for many years, been using self help and spirituality also for almost 10 years and none actually solved my phobia and social anxiety.

i don’t think it’s fair to live with very high levels of phobia and social anxiety my whole life just because my upbringing wanted it that way.

fk subs is the only channel that actually helped me to overcome both and i’m grateful for it.

btw, if you check fk comments, he says that it doesn’t remove the capability to feel empathy for loved ones.

it just removes the empathy for strange people that you don’t know, which is where most phobia and mental illness originates.

this is also why many people that suffer from schizophrenia and psychosis also reported to drop their auditory hallucinations.

3 Likes

So, if I already came to fields and subs in such a state, should I be concerned about anything with myself?

For the first time in a long time I was finally able to go into an unknown public space without getting a panic attack and shutting down, and as I felt the anxiety come up I was easily able to deal with it. I’m still not there yet as I have some work to do but I got pretty damn close and to me that makes fk subs worth using. nothing else has worked for me and you can even see all the different times I asked and tried new ways on this forum. The psychopathy part I don’t actually think works , at worst it will make you feel less than you usually do but that’s about it atleast from my experience.

3 Likes

I have the booster version of hankami i look handsome and dark triad face,no bro it will not decreace empaty i still cry sometimes and i supress my ego like never before ,use.to be inritated by.some.people and now is gone :fire:

3 Likes

@igem responded to you in the self reflection thread to avoid going too OT.

1 Like

There is some interesting work being done showing how a keto diet might help with schizophrenia and other disorders.

3 Likes

Which audio helped you in this?

rmv3 + capov1.1

you can also try hankami v1 which includes the 2 previous + has psychic attack shields and empath shield.

1 Like

Are they only for men? I’m a she :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

afaik capo is unisex. but rmv3 and hankami is male only.

this is unisex, so i think it should work the same

5 Likes

Finally, can someone who knows how to see and feel the energy go to the Kabus/Wrath/VnMx channels and review all those files to see if they are really safe to use so we can clearly know if they are worth those results or not ?

How does it compare to the Narcissist channel?

If it’s not safe already, what would be the replacement for this Slayer skull video?

2 Likes

Coming from this discussion:

1 Like

@kattlis This is my suggestion, besides Captain/Dreamweaver’s Fields.

If you read the description of this field, it mentions heavy metals too.

For me, Morpheus Fields is a Trusted Creator.

4 Likes

Wow… This is a gem of a channel, so many unique audios to choose from

2 Likes

whats the link to his channel?

1 Like

Truly Supreme Sub + The Ultimate integration tool…almost instant results

4 Likes