Discussion for other Creator Channels

Yeah, sure. The key is the structured intent behind it moreso than the audio itself, since, as far as I can discern, all of Captain’s works are gems.

1 Like

thank you again i’ll contact him! wishing you the best

To anyone using Arcturian Sounds, is it a problem if I stop listening to the 1 hr long scalar field after some minutes if my problem is fixed? Do I have to listen to the end. I got to sleep soon

1 Like

I think it shouldn’t be a problem, I use the “RESTORE YIN & YANG JING” for 20 minutes and I get good results

1 Like

Glad you’re feeling better

There was a recommendation to try using Destinus on oneself No Results.Help? - #9 by Atreides

Carry it on you, then, having memorized its form, overlay it on each of your chakras and state “Destinus” - much more “effective”.

Boosting your 3D self is not something most people want to do in that way.

But that’s just my take on it.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, I didn’t try to use Destinus on myself, so don’t have opinion on this post.

Please share your experience with the time modulator

I don’t have enough experience with it yet, sorry.

I’m not the best test subject either, so if fields work well for you in general, I’d give it a try.

1 Like

I saw this released by SZ. Sounds like a great project and what’s needed in the world now. I haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

Whats destinus sigil and where can i get that?

I think the link is broken or something. I cant öpen the web site.

The link works fine.

Its not working for me. But thanks anyway!

You need to be subscribed to Sapien Medicine Patreon to access it. Also Patreon can be very slow and CloudFlare can erroneously restrict your IP until you change it.

Can we boost our NFT tags? Would their energies grow stronger? :thinking: I know they are supposed to work a bit lighter because we carry them all day but I have a few that would be nice if boosted a bit more. Protection, health and so on.

I don’t know.

It says anything that has a coherent field on it.

1 Like

For people using androstenol fields (or mad men who decide to boost them even further, hehe), please, for your own safety and that of others:

Shield + Gratitude and Appreciation + Divine Love + Interconnectedness of Everything + Radiate Positivity.

Do not loop also, because the production uses your own endocrine system to release the stuff, so you can easily cause an imbalance if you overdo it. (Excess aromatization)

Best way is, and will always be, don’t listen expecting results, listen 2-3 times as if listening to a normal track and go about your business forgetting you even heard such a thing.

Your experience will improve over time depending on your baseline.

Matthew 6:33.

Focus on your Divine mission here by listening to the bird songs of your heart, and things will naturally align in due time.

Here is the mantra for this year:

Take no thought.

6 Likes