Disputes Thread

Thanks for your reply, I will be more cautious @Divine_Lotus

5 Likes

No issues from my side. Now, in regards to my comments, underlying them as inappropriate is surely a subjective conclusion concerning the content, especially taking into account that they were stated in the context of the topic which have been mentioned in an encouraging manner quite openly. Furthermore, It’s a common pattern of similar descriptions in form of comments / replies through out the whole threads which can be observed and contemplated by every member of this community which doesn’t imply any kind of negative intention.

if i am not mistaken, hauru literally just gave a like, nothing else.

8 Likes

The dispute is resolved.Neither a like nor the comments should be interpreted with negative intentions although if somebody wants to do so, It‘s his subjective interpretation how something makes him feel but not a object conclusion.

3 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Cross reference people who bought Manhattan 8k with the Skyscraper purchases

Do same with his other uploads.

Only 40 people bought Skyscraper

And manhattan 8k I bet is far less

Like 5-10?

So we can corner him there

Will find this guy then, for sure,

We can have his personal details at our disposal

We can look at his other uploads and find this guy by burning the forest down

I have a few suspects as well, that have reached out to me for audios, so we juxtapose all the contacts of emails and names.

And IP if needed.

Let me know.

11 Likes

When I get time, I’m going to track the wallet activity for these two NFTs

See what’s up

The Lions Mane (Private Group)

The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT

If you can help out bro @Zen, time willing.

7 Likes

Nah he stills digs his own grave,

He blundered enough for us to catch him.

2 Likes

@anon14224340

The witch hunt is open!

Over the years I have collected quite the large amount of data on everything and everyone. The data that is fully public, I can share for investigation purposes.

For the data that I cannot share, if you provide me with the info that you have, I can help with narrowing down the list of suspects and then we’ll get him/her and then angelic justice will be brought to earth.

But don’t share private data of others with me.

4 Likes

Aren’t nfts like The eternal useless even if he uploades it? I thought they are supposed to work only with the person who owns it.

Of course.

But we will reveal him soon.

5 Likes

I think it should be possible to encrypt each audio bought with a unique code that can be traced back to the original purchase and buyer.

Like a blockchain for audio?

I’ve no clue what is that lol

What you described sounds like a blockchain.

The same way NFT mints can be traced, you’re suggesting a similar approach to audio.

In addition to an encryption method.

1 Like

This is one of his emails:

@moderators

I’ll just leave it here.

Someone just posted the google drive link, so we can take legal action now, as we have concrete evidence that legality can’t ignore, outside of his Youtube Loophole.

Anyways, I’ll leave it alone until someone wants to do something about it.

2 Likes

He’s promoting the wrong audios too, :man_facepalming:

Just checked a few of his uploads.

Lmao.

Hey buddy great job.

Anyway we got you now. :wink:

3 Likes

These people trading audios that dont work for any of them is like watching a dog chasing after their own tail :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

giphy

They dont know what they are going after, they think its the catch of the day, but once they get it, they realize its the same nothing they had before and so the chase starts again.

6 Likes

floccinaucinihilipilification

2 Likes

There was this guy asking me to trade audios the other day, i was like dude thats piracy and blah blah and they only work for the owner.

He was like bro i just want to see if THIS one work

They know they dont work but they insist.

(I showed all of that to Divine_lotus of course)

Keep messaging me and ill keep burning you all thieves. Its been like 3 of them reaching out, they keep popping up its disgusting.

6 Likes

waka flocka

ok i googled it lol