Dr_Manhattan's Index

Philip being an amazing mod, person, and friend to all of us once again.

Gonna keep updating the journal to try to ease some of the easier questions to answer to help free up some of your time on my end.

Thanks again bro. :+1:

8 Likes

I hope you guys enjoy the future releases, spent days even recently on those brain designs

19 Likes

2 Likes

We will for sure enjoy the future releases. Now my pockets may not though. :rofl:

5 Likes

@anon26800771 gonna have to take out his money from his retirement account.

So excited for future releases :fire:

3 Likes

@anon26800771 @anon3411921 @Jojo @Pano @daou @maTata @Shivy-SzN
Tagged the whole gang

15 Likes

felt like buying again :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Quite the valuable investment though.

Attain genius level and figure out more ways to make the money back.

At least that’s how I justify it. But yes, we should exercise fiscal responsibility as well. After all that is a high IQ move

2 Likes

7 Likes

Lol I’m really stoked to see what kinda crazy ideas Philip and Dream comes up with this go around.

5 Likes

Nah man, am okay, I am aright

10 Likes

I checked who was around, I assumed you already had tapped into the description psychically
@Dyslexic_Professor

8 Likes

Lol, i was having the best sleep after i couldnt resist playing white matter, before i slept.

I might start playing cc, am just scared am overwhelmed maybe? fuck it we roll, fuck it we roll

5 Likes

Is there a spiritual-type brain field on the horizon?

1 Like

Yes

4 Likes
2 Likes

That’s great to hear, thank you for the information.

1 Like

@Noesis
It has too many hurdles and requires a level of health and mastery that barely anyone would qualify to use it, then you could easily go crazy at the slight imbalance. Most likely everyone goes crazy and unstable. The brain-body connection alone is already problematic.

There has been experiment with it (I wasn’t a part of) and it’s not on the table.

It’s very cool though.

7 Likes

Are you referring to one or more of the past private NFT projects?

@Pano
Dream himself, no one will get a quantum brain.
It’s off the table for everyone.

We talked about it many time, I offered everything I have, but he explained the long list of issues and why he’s not going to make one. I gave you a summary above.

8 Likes