The Conceptual Conglomerate

Yeah I will listen to those then, at this point, I’m barely functional at the moment.

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

I see you’re on a hyperbolic time chamber mode.

2 Likes

Tejas is a must for anyone spamming long hours and needing help with recovery. WM and Tejas are the basis for surviving brain hell ( tri/quad) wiring.
So get that when you can @anon3411921

1 Like

If he had it, I would’ve for sure recommended it.

I also myself spoke in the thread about the results. Was also the first person to be spamming it with @Pihkal and I literally freaked out. :rofl:

We’re living in a completely different era now, and I’m loving it.

2 Likes

Lol bro I think I’m just gonna ride it out, at this point, I’m liking the significant headaches and pain that MM and CC is frying to my brain.

I may include Ojas in between since I don’t have Tejas.

It’s like with every throbbing stimulation happening im feeling more smarter and smarter, I have found a new pleasure.

1 Like

It’s updated !
It’s updated !
The description has been updated !

21 Likes

:tada:
The one and only :goat:

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan knowing damn well after updating the description, CC listeners gonna loop this to infinity.

9 Likes

Description is literally insane.

Makes a lot of sense.

I’ve jumped leaps into understanding years of understandings.

Feels like torsion targeted and clicked towards intelligence.

4 Likes

The believers who jumped on the ship in the dark shall be rewarded lol

Yeah, so Conceptual realization makes you tap into the core of what people say, so we extended to tap into the core of more form of concepts. Then, ok, what about the rest, outside the core ? The limits, nuances and relationships between cores and more. Some specialized memory and readiness too.

That’s the conglomerate

27 Likes

It also grows with your awareness, eventually, it will link you to some very profound mutliversal realisations, if you let it. It has the potential of giving you direct insight into the process of “the universe experiencing itself.”

Eventually, it will allow you to ride the flow of gnosis.

14 Likes

I knew it was no coincidence that I began noticing the fractal nature of reality. Patterns tend to repeat. Substance may differ, but we can identify similarities in structure.

Yes, it’s all coming together now.

11 Likes

@Dr_ManhattanI gotta say that’s one heck of a description update. W Description indeed. This is also going to make pay day come a lot slower as my anticipation swells from the new understandings of this gem. Thanks a ton man for going out of your way to update this for us. It really means a lot.

6 Likes

Just to add being using the conceptual thinking for years. It very subtle as Manhattan said the core of your thinking the small units of thoughts. If you already using the field you might already started thinking in concepts but over time you will notice it much better

6 Likes

After a long period of listening, this is like a sleep inducer lol. Fell asleep 3 hours ago and it was beautiful, although the sleep was short, the dreams were intense. :fire:

But I don’t understand why the dreams keep dating back to multiple girls I have never seen before lol. It was like that with Conceptual Realization. Everytime I sleep with CC, dreams are always about women.

1 Like

CC is grown field lol

1 Like

Indeed sir.

1 Like

In the first month with it, I experienced this a lot.

I wonder why as well lol.

2 Likes

Maybe it induces those dreams to mitigate the working on the subconscious mind while you sleep.

Just an idea i never had this with CR

1 Like

or subconscious thoughts coming up to conscious level via dreams.

1 Like