Dragon Bone Armor

I know, breathtaking!

Anything Dragon - insta buy!

35 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer sweet! please share your experiences once you get more familiar with it.

I’m wondering about the skeletal / body regeneration as well. Or is it just an armor around the body?

Edit - never mind! You just answered below. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Captain can confirm but I doubt the goal of this armor (armor = protection) is skeletal regeneration. But may help indirectly…

8 Likes

I think it is more for protective aspects. Captain is the best person to confirm :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

bought not claimed …later will do… my opinion this is energy and protection… bones series are all about power…it is only upgraded to go out of you and create a regenerative shield. have no words … a diamond perhaps…treasure…big thank you for creating this.

5 Likes

Maybe try playing Dragon Experience and Intercession audio with the printed tag? I haven’t printed it yet but I’ll probably do it later after my normal stacks and routine.

Also available on Patreon.

7 Likes

Words “limited” and “armor” and me like

No. Thank YOU Dream Captain!

19 Likes

This also works like the bones fields or no? Gives dragon persona or ?

2 Likes

no, just armor

26 Likes

Sweet!

…cannot wait for the Shielding Protection 3.0 release.

4 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

I haven’t figured out much about this one yet but I know it’s going to be my favorite for a long time right up there with Cloak of the Shadow.

Diamond. Draconic. Hardened. Epic.

And it’s smart. Smart armor. I don’t even know what that might mean but I love it.

@Maoshan_Wanderer

This field is where we meet then. Anything Dragon for you and anything Shield or Armor for me.

13 Likes

i have claimed it yesteray evening. yap no bone energy but it is a diamond. thank you for it! great gift!

5 Likes

Can someone explain how is this different from Negentropic Dragon? This is an armour which projects the body from any injury while the Negentropic Dragon protects one from external harmful events or threats?

4 Likes

The way I understand it is the Neg Dragon (she’s a real dragon!) is on-call/demand protection (she’s sweet, too!) and the armor is a smart field on the job 24/7 and it regenerates.

9 Likes

Thanks, I’m so tempted to buy, but going on reserve mode. Hope I will be able to buy before it is gone!

2 Likes

Armour is mainly for protection, the field is specialized for protecting oneself.
Negentropic Dragon is a real dragon that can do much more - protect, heal, guide, balance energy, protect property, bring knowledge, assist in magick, etc.

33 Likes

That is what I thought too Neg Dragon can do much more. But the armor protection is mainly from the perspective of injury right not from astral parasites or some other entities etc?

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo in the description it says body shield, so this armor protects the body from physical attacks like accidents or even psychic and astral attacks as well?

1 Like