Dreams. Share your dreams (from sleeping) here

I’ll digest this some more but my initial reaction is that feels right; what you’re saying about duality and neutrality.

I’m surprised at what I’m interpreting here as your view of the higher self. As I’ve said elsewhere I don’t hold personally any belief on the goodness or badness or even existence of a higher self. Though I think it would be an easy way for some 3rd party entity to gain access. As if spirits desired to be hackers.

But I’m surprised at your view because it seems most view the higher self as benevolent.

1 Like

I do too. And I don’t think it wants to control your life…I think it adapts easily to anything. But if you’re aware of higher realms and doing well on your own…you have your own free-will that may not be fully aligned with his yet.

There is the wife counterpart, that is usually wiser, more compassionate, etc. Higher self is often experienced as two guides, and the feminine seems to be more evolved than the masculine, for whatever reason.

I had a dream where my ego was a vampire and my higher self a sort of elf looking angel, and he/she was just smiling at all the tantrums thrown…like no matter what he always wins.

1 Like

I was once meditating, with golden sunlight hitting me from the right side.

I tranced out/fell asleep. I dreamed I was a child and went to a shop atop a hill with my mother. The greenery around was beautiful. The whole place had a golden aura. Was a stereotypical fantasy toys child shop. Like a Charlie’s Chocolate store would be.

The clerk was a wise looking elder. While my mother was talking with him and looking for stuff, I went to play.

The games (like videogames) sold in the store were eggs of all kinds (like Faberge eggs).

You touch them, and your consciousness gets transported inside the game world.

You totally identify with your character and forget who you are.

By moving the hand a bit (and mostly through intent) you control the character. But in a short while you forget all about that and lose awareness of it and are fully inside the game.

You choose those games intuitively without a problem.

Once I got stuck in the game and wanted to get out or got a glimpse that an “out” existed…I found I could only get unstuck by playing it through. You have to run the game to the end or get a game over (cough* die).

Plus the games that get you stuck are the ones you most prefer to beat.

I had this feeling this golden bathed place was some sort of place the oversoul (or maybe actually the higher self) would be in.

I don’t consider this a dream at all. But I will put here.

Another one I had, I was in a spaceship and beamed my soulmate to Earth. Warned her a lot about losing her memories and talents and anything she has, once she becomes human and the incarnational amnesia kicks in. It was heartbreaking. But she was determined to fulfill a mission here.

Oh, actually there was a timeline for this. Something like she would lose all access and any way of remembering who she was once she turned 16 here. And live the rest of her life as a human, looking for meaning to her life and feeling something was off.

So now you know guys…you won’t ever remember why you came here mwahaha.

Doesn’t sound like much but felt very deep and nostalgic to me.

Those two dreams I consider have some truth to them, for me personally. Like that’s how I incarnated here…from a spiritual perspective and an E.T. one.

I dunno if incarnating memories or things like that would make one more nostalgic than other kind of experiences one could remember/re-access.

Also as a child I had a long chain of dreams that were all connected and felt real (dunno if past life memory even). It ended with me killing a bunch of vampires (yeah that wasn’t past life lol). Too long story to tell but nice stuff and I will always remember my grandpa from another life that built a bike for me with his own hands (a fully wood bike cause he was a carpenter). And also led me and gave me nice cousel on my quest to beat the stalker vampires.

Just sharing to revive this thread and maybe make someone remember a dream they forgot.

5 Likes

I was pulled in and enchanted from the first line of your first dream. Coincidentally. It felt like a place I wanted to be.

3 Likes

The dream I had last night was so interesting. I was running away from some people and ended up going to somewhere I knew I had been there before. I asked around but no one seemed to understand me so I decided to look around. I made some friends there but there was someone who was like a serial k/ller hurting us then we all ran away. At the end of the dream, I looked up in the sky and saw huge dragon made up of clouds. It was very beautiful sight as the sky looked orange-y with many white clouds. I tried to tell others to see that dragon cloud but every time they tried to look, that dragon disappeared. I tried to take pictures of it but couldn’t as it turned into something else. I woke up later.

5 Likes

Even though we were human (actually undefined and not so human but welp) I got this lion vibes.

We golden light lions up there bro.

For instance:

kinda similar to this. But more alien to me. Man…I think in the past I saw a pic that gave the perfect vibes…now I have thousands on pinterest and I know there is no one like it.

Moral of the story: meditate under the sun at sunset xD

3 Likes

Im so sleepy, im going back to sleep and after waking up I’ll try to search for a meaning/meanings for your dream.
Cya later. :pray:

2 Likes

One of the shortest dreams that I can remember, I just went to the sink, took some water and threw it onto the floor to clean something; I think the cleaning part is good.
Anyone?

1 Like

Disclaimer just in case: not speaking from knowledge, just initial intuitive impression.

You feel you are lacking in precision and knowledge. Lacking a precise knowledge about how to improve something. You’re doing what you feel will probably work and yet you feel a desire or need for clarity on the issue; for a greater degree of certainty on how to handle it by understanding the workings of it better.

Second impression: (may work together with the initial as a sub-aspect of it) You feel you are not putting in your best effort towards improving something that you do want to improve.

1 Like

I think you got it right - I want to improve many things and dont know how to prioritize, what to choose, etc.
Thank You.

1 Like

Dreamed I was hanging out with my girlfriend. Not a real person. She looked like a composite of a couple of ex-girlfriends.

We were listening to some romantic song about missing someone, lovers parting for a time.

I thought about what it meant to care about someone so much that you would actually miss them, letting them matter that much to you, and teared up a little bit. Not crying, not tears falling but eyes watered up.

She noticed and said something like “I don’t think sex is that important, it’s just something people do.” Like it’s just a physical action people take not something of emotional significance.

I thought about responding to her and was forming the thoughts, “no, I don’t agree with that at all, but this song had nothing to do with sex for me it was about caring about someone this much (like said above)”

Then I woke up before saying anything. This was hours ago. Feedback or interpretations welcome.

4 Likes

Maybe sex and caring seem disconnected for you somehow

3 Likes

Do you guys have any dream comfort character who appears sometimes and make your dream experience just :sparkling_heart::heartpulse::yellow_heart::heartbeat: you know? I have one and named him haha I had lucid dream recently and was desperately looking for him in my dream. When I turned lucid it was just my first instinct(?) to look for him even though my other dream characters tried to make me lose my lucidity. Deep sigh

2 Likes
1 Like

This isn’t your random thoughts thread.

3 Likes

Actually, most of my dreams, including bad ones, involve travel to other worlds, and the different adventures there. I’ve been told that I’m an Astral traveler by Wiccans. No, I cannot control this, either.

One set of dreams involve a world where a massive earthquake happened, and as a result, tsunamis could happen at any time, without warning.

Going about the day? Expect a tsunami. At night? Expect a tsunami. Thunderstorms at night? Most definitely expect one.

Each family has a Watcher that stays up at night to watch out for them and makes a report if they see one. First Watcher to report one gets a sizeable bonus.

When one is reported, if there are people out and about, they have to go into the nearest building, which is then sealed off. If you’re unlucky enough to get caught outside, well…hope you’re good at holding your breath.

Each dream about this world went further back in time, and the last one I had was about a family that had arrived in a seaside city the day before the massive earthquake.

I haven’t mentioned this online before because of the nature of the dreams…but also because I read somewhere that if an Astral traveler ever tells someone about their dreams, they lose the ability forever.

Illogical, I know, but at the same time, I don’t know how true that is…

2 Likes

I had dream about this forum and someone recommended me “EWS Field” because apparently it worked for well before haha

3 Likes

There’s some prologue that escapes me, , but what I do remember is being an underground home with tunnels—like those opal mine homes in Australia or Luke’s home on Tatooine. One of the tunnels led to a picture of man. I backtracked a bit and then turned to the right. The path led to the surface on a tropical island. The man in picture was there with his wife. I was carrying a potion in a square faced bottle. The liquid was brown and tasted like a very aged liquor—to my mind it was a smooth, smoky drink. I barely drink (maybe twice a year for reasons of social convention) so I couldn’t place it, but my dream mind thought whiskey or bourbon—my waking mind leans towards whiskey. In the dream I noted it had an aspect of maple syrup . It was a Sapien product but made by some affiliate (this was a first intrusion I can recall “Sapien Medicine” in my dreams—and, yes, it’s not unusual for my dreams to be full of digressions, such as tracing business relationships. For what it’s worth, the maker of the item was, by way of pure information (no likeness/no name) a female.

Upon waking I realized the couple has died and that I was taking them a Sapien universe product. That I was able to take it to the land of the dead felt quite profound to me. As for the land of the dead, their little piece of it seemed quite nice.

2 Likes

When I first started working on my third eye i started getting bad dreams of black shadow things with red eyes that would make me feel as if I was going through a tunnel with this loud ringing and feeling so weird as if I was being crushed or something lol. This one actually looked like an alien there were three of them two grabbed me from behind holding me while the third put his hand on my third eye I launched them back thinking they were doing bad never seen them since lol. This one dream I had was amazing I don’t remember much just remember seeing something but couldn’t see something it looked like how it does on a hot day from a distance your see that like blurry effect if I’m making sense well the spirit looked like that and his voice pierced through my body sounding like thunder I swear and I just remember him saying something about being tired of being walked over and how he wanted me to help fight or something like that but haven’t seen him since nor have I helped him fight anything at least not knowingly. The last dream I had like this was actually last night this happens often it feels as if somebody is messing with me in my sleep and I’m trying to fight I’ll even wake up swinging my fists at times and I’ve even hurt my ribs a bit because of how hard I’ve twisted shooting up once lol.

1 Like

I once had these dreams where people were giving me what felt like amazing knowledge and wisdom in the dream (but probably isn’t).

The fun part is that everyone was giving me the advice on the topics they weren’t experts on.

So I had Major Mark Cunningham (hypnotist) telling me that something to make healthy water was to electrolyze (totally made up the word so I hope you get the meaning I intend xD) it. But the problem is that people did that in a test tube, and to create the alchemy, there had to be a metal, ceramic, mineral base on the tube, to close a circuit or whatever.

Then I had Buddha (I’m thinking of how to present Buddha…) teaching me hypnosis.

And Bashar (exoplanetarian/timearian relationships alien minister) teaching me buddhism.

I’d love to have that turned into a dream series. Every day a new episode of unqualified advice comedy and wisdom.

2 Likes