Eating and spirituality

I only suggested the movie because I thought it may be of interest to you but I respect your decision not to watch it. Good luck on your quest I hope you succeed in becoming the best in your field. You are going to be great! :heart:

3 Likes

There isnt much to think actually

2 Likes

Thank you so much Jenny, I will try my best! I hope you become the best in your field as well! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah man that’s cuz there isn’t lol

Only 3.5 oz of cow liver (170 calories) has

3,460% vitamin B12
860%-1,100% vitamin A
250% riboflavin
80% iron
1,620% copper
And some choline vitamin C and some other vitamins

Low on fat too man

1 Like

You are right, but again there is a downside.
Due to the function of the liver its probably where you can find the majority of toxins and all that shit, even in healthy ground raised blablabla animals lol

Definitely use liver fields for yours :+1:

1 Like

But AscendingBicep is exercising hard, which probably helps to get rid of any toxins…

1 Like

Its not so simple unfortunately

Why?

To put it in really simple terms its because the liver will be too busy breaking down fats (high in animal meat, even in the so called lean meats… not to mention in eggs) and won’t have time to deal with toxins.
It will store them for a possible later time, which in some cases can never come

Again, use liver fields! Particularly if you diet is high in proteins but I think its a good practice for anyone lol

4 Likes

I imagine this as if a killer tries really good feed good etc the person they are gonna kill anyway… how that sounds now? Lol… i am So happy you noticed a big difference :sunglasses: i hope you give it up for ever. :hugs:

1 Like

Very interesting, but it’s not surprising that meat would do that. What’s your diet like now?

I definitely want to try vegan/vegetarian for ascension and raising my vibration. I keep trying to justify that eating meat still is ok, but I know deep down it’s not and it’s going to have to be something I overcome.

3 Likes

Try devic intercession for help.

4 Likes

In what ways may they help?

4 Likes

God Bless America :thinking::smirk::zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

I immediately stopped eating any kind of meat for breakfast.

I only eat two meals a day. Prob. thanks to Soul Restoration, I regularly skip the second meal. Don’t even plan this. Seems to be sth. that my subc. pushes for.

Next week, when I’m back to living on my own, I’ll go full vegetarian

But I had a similar vibe crash with a veggie meal two days ago. Was on an vibration high, after drinking a bottle charged with Vibrations of Divine Love on an empty stomach.

Felt my high vibes crumble, even though there was no meat and used Food Charger at least 3 times. Though the impact of this crash was less intense.

Probably caused by low vibe ingredients…

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m suspicious about this diagram, wouldn’t give it too much weight.
I will only say that at least one part (pizza) doesn’t make sense at all, unless it is specifically an overly processed pizza from a fast food place.
Pizza is flour, oil, yeast, tomato, herbs, cheese. You can add other stuff too but why would it be lower than even meat…?

I’m 95% vegan + some egg and 5% meat or fish if I go out or to a friend and can’t avoid it.
I think it’s important to be aligned with your body and listen.
One should know the vibrational aspect and consequences of eating certain foods (consuming animal products, alcohol, drugs will work against ascension). I know this, but I will still enjoy a couple of drinks sometimes. Others might feel the same way about meat as they see some advantage beyond vibration.

Also, no one should eat a diet that makes them feel like they’re lacking something.
In my opinion, dropping meat should come from within and not the other way around. It happened to me before that I bought meat and/or prawns (as the profile is better for working out), cooked it, had one bite and threw it away because I felt disgusted put of the blue… it just wasn’t aligned with me at the time. A lot of people experience something like this as a “side effect” of spiritual development.

Finally - the game changer and such documentaries… yes, they are propaganda. I do support the vegan message though.

7 Likes

I want at least to try snake and krokodile

1 Like

i would definitely take this and any ‘tier llists’ with more scrutiny. we are all different and should respect those differences.

from my own personal experience, i never enjoyed hierarchical approaches to anything such as video games that tell you you can only play these characters because they’re s-tier and if you play characters below this tier, then you’re not playing right. no fun for a human experience that involves getting ‘messy’.

eat what makes you feel good, what you know is healthy for you. like beliefs, food is subjective and we stay in duality when we compare diets.

my intention of creating this thread was to ’share’ and ’not compare’ diets. my intention of creating this thread was to share experiences with every diet. sure i’m a vegetarian, but i LOVE talking about meat dishes and vegan dishes all equally.

agreed on this point!

7 Likes