Enviromental Fields and other Questions

Hello there. An now my questions:

1. Can one use more than one enviromental field from different sources in one appartment? let say plasma flower, ye old negetropic harmonyser and lightning in a bottle (when not at home of course)
  2. Is the span of the Crystal Recharger 1 meter as written in the site or it expands when looped?
  3. Does the essence of sage expand say in the whole appartment when looped? Does it clean without programming let us say: me and the area? How big an area?

And from me a tip: after listnening to Atlantis: you can place two lepidolite stones (up to 5 cm in length) on your wi fi rooter and in between them: one Zoisite stone (green stone with ruby inside). That combo works a wonder and if i believe what I hear doesnot require maintenance (clensing). Have a nice Day!!!

2 Likes

You can do whatever you want. We’re not the Field Police.

People have done that before and all of us are playing with these fields, so play according to how you see fit. But it’s generally recommended that you play one environmental field at a time, so that your environment gets the full effect of that field before the next field does its work.

I believe it’s written in the site which is why it’s written in the site).

5 Likes

Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Sorry but hahaha :joy: :joy: :joy: Your posts often crack me up (in a good way). Informative crackers :))

@Sarumann33, the only environmental fields I use simultaneously are Plasma Flower + whatever other field. I don’t know what kind of results 4-5 environmental fields played at the same time would give.

I don’t think there’s a need for any programming (see description). As for the area covered, there have been several discussions about that for various environmental fields. It would be good to search for them again with keywords such as radius, range, volume, ambient, etc. You can also read experimentations by TF_CAD, especially in The Air Revitalizer thread.

Here’s also a recap by Uial about Sammy’s posts:

7 Likes

I thank you! The only reasion I write here is because I live in a very and constantly more polluted place. For the nacked eye perchaps pretty normal but I ve seen and sensed things that are clear poison. On many occasssions the Plasma flower doesnt do the trick anymore here, I was really affraid about that. I manage with the Ye old neg. dissolver but it is one constant attack of the enviroment here. Terribly persistent. We are talking Chemtrails from all sizes. When i make it to clear them the come stinky gasses and fog. White and consious clouds. Nobody cares arround me. And i have allready worked on it for two years all alone, be it with orgonites, with many of the enviromental transformer servitors. But at the very end the ones that do it allways manage to pollute further. For i didnt invent the Sapien Fields I see they work and wanted advice from you as more adept. Thanks.

4 Likes

I absolutely dont use those fields lightly or as a luxury.

1 Like

My issue ist solved. Thank you for the answers. I was in a very dark place.

5 Likes

How did you solve it?
The most wide are effecting fields we have would be:
Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer
The Plasma Flower Node Point
I would add Vastu Homam in there as well but its not as far spread.

2 Likes

Hello there!
it is complicated.

First i had very good results with those two but it was in the warm months of the year. then in autumn and winter the fields seemed not no work at all. Then i had a phase where i stoped using them and created a lot of enviromental transforming servitors. and now again with plasma node and ye neg harm.

The other fields hat seem to have an effect are the uvc bergamot and the field with gold (franken something). And of course once a week for 24 Hours the lightning in a bottle. I cannot, it seems, reach a point where the sun shows. That thing happened easily last year in the warm months. now i have had only a couple of days with succsess.

Where i live they are spraying all the time with Chemtrails and are using also the chemical plants to pollute. for the chemical plants i used many enviromental transforming servitors.
Also my own well being affects the outcome of using the enviromental fields.
I use alot of the astaxantin audio for it seems also there is alot of unfelt radiation.

vastu i used for the enviroment directly to where i live for i have also observed that the trees are stoping the fields. i reached that conclusion , when some time last year, i was with my smartphone playing ye old neg harmoniser outside on the street then reached the nearby woods and the field was hmm reversed i dont know. The weather was at once very unfriendly and then i just went home…

so that is it up to now. thanks for asking! have a nice day!
one mor thing: i use a tablet and smartphones for the fields. they are all playing at minimal volume (first step over mute volume) and work super.

1 Like

I want to give heads up on my new project: Plasma flower experiment. You can find the topic using the search function of the forum and type: Plasma flower experiment. Thank you for your participation…