Eternity redux dog tag queries

No, it does not

8 Likes

Anybody who’s carrying eternity redux for a long time now. I wanted to ask whether or not have u fallen sick in this entire time? With like a cold or a flu even covid?

1 Like

I had an eternity field from Dale Powers over 7 years. Aside from few bouts of food poisoning (takeaways lol) I cant say i experienced any sickness during that period… About a year ago I underwent a minor surgery (urinary tract). Then again, last time I went down with a cold was 1990 when i was 14!

10 Likes

I have Eternity for 2 years and have not gotten sick longer than a few days. Every winter I used to get pneumonia, last 2 years I didn’t. But I did get fever and probably a cold, but gone very fast.

11 Likes

Does standing infront of a microwave while it’s running and while wearing the dog tag damage or harm the field in anyway? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

No. It would only get damaged if you decided to put your tag in a microwave for a few minutes. But I don’t know why anyone would do that lol.

Also, something about fields. They recover on their own. If they ever get damaged, they start recovering lost energy and healing any damage. Might take some time but it starts doing it immediately to get back to the state it was in (if it was boosted then that becomes its natural state). Someone tried removing a lot of energy from a field with a servitor but soon after, the field started recovering back to its natural state.

Just thought that this would be reassuring to hear from those who worry about their fields getting damaged. I actually started randomly carrying one of Dale’s old fields (over 10 years old) and it is still pretty damned strong! I can only imagine how dream’s fields will be 10 years from now.

24 Likes

Wow! The fact that they grow even stronger with time. That’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

Maoshan, mind if ask… did you have the old Eternity field from Dale? I was always wandering why it didn`t prevent my hair from getting grey :thinking:
On the bright side it gave me a perfect excuse to shave it all off and stop spending money on hair products (and buy more fields with all the savings :grinning:)

6 Likes

Interestingly, I do have Dale’s field and it did not prevent premature greying of my hair either. I still have a strand or two, but not too many lol

6 Likes

I have premature greying, by age 25 my hair was about 50% grey. It’s been slowly going back to black but it’s still quite a lot

13 Likes

Wow , can you talk a little more about your experience with the tag? I just bought it yesterday and want to know what I can be looking forward to :)
Any other benefits ?

1 Like

So are you saying Dale’s field didn’t reverse your grey hair but dreams did ?

Dreams one is an upgraded one. Since I managed to lose Dales one couple of months ago :grimacing:, Im planning to buy it soon. As to my experiences: Did it halt/reverse the ageing process? Hard to say. Back then I was 37 - 7 years later and I cant say that the natural ageing process (externally) has stopped, at least grey hair and face-wise… I do consider my life style semi- healthy (never smoked, light drinker, lift weights, girlfriends cooks healthy food etc.)

4 Likes

You managed to lose it? How did that blunder happen??

Received the cognitive enhancement field and decided to attach to the same chain with eternity, big mistake lol the clasp just unravelled or I didn’t fasten it properly one morning (I removed the brain tag every night as recommended) and it must have slid off when I was on and about in a crowded area …

1 Like

So this is basically eternity function wise, not eternity redux? Maybe that’s why you don’t see a drastic effect. I’ve only ever read good effects about eternity .

It definitely had a powerful field on it,in 2015 my friend dragged me to one local healer to have a basic cleansing done and the guy upon seeing me immediately clocked the field on my pendant and asked to see it… he said whoever made is really really good but was in a bit of a hurry in finishing it.

7 Likes

He said it’s an easy to fix and spend around 15 minutes “fixing” it . To this day I have this nagging feeling - what if he involuntarily messed something up with it? This guy as I later found out had quite famous people as clients…so he apparently was the real deal.

1 Like

Wow ,interesting story. The concept of passing bad things down via fields is pretty fucked up . I’m happy dream is such a trrustable dude .
So you ended up buying the new eternity?

1 Like

Does anyone know if the tags.generally work forever?I.mean to give it to my son and the son to his son and like this.thanks

2 Likes