Eternity Redux "replacement" field ideas

Okay okay, I admit I totally ripped this idea off from the matchmaker replacement thread.
But it’s very relevant! :)
Since eternity redux has been stopped in Sapien market, what other fields can give the same or similar kinda result? It can be a combination or mixture of fields too

UPDATE:
You are hereby redirected to the greater than Eternity Redux’s replacement. Grab your copy before it’s sold out!!

The Eternal NFT

4 Likes

Exalted states. Check the thread

4 Likes

Thank you so much :heartbeat:
So this field takes care of health part.
Eternity Redux also had accident protection or avoiding dangerous situations embedded so now have to look for that

4 Likes

Shielding Protection 3.0 will take care of that :smiley:

5 Likes

The closest are Exalted States and Ambrosia, which are hard to find. Exalted States actually had a lot of copies minted on accident so you may be able to get that. The next best bet would be using the “Longevity” series.

6 Likes

it has already been made

or soon to be ready ;)

53 Likes

And here I thought my birthday wish list was finalized

5 Likes

captain, are you talking about Perfect Health and Immortality NFT or a new Dog Tag?

2 Likes

Hopefully the new tag come with corona disruption as well

3 Likes

I dont think i have reached that far on the list, or seen it in the submission form, as yet at least.

19 Likes

Something that restores health? Elimintes all physical & energetic imprints connected to entropy and imposes the perfect health energy on you entirely?

Whatever you are making, it will be absolutely fabulous! Just hope there are lots of copies!

6 Likes

Wow this is the best thing ever! Thank you Captain​:pray::heart:
Guys, let’s wait and watch, it’ll surely not disappoint us

3 Likes

Everyone, the perfect health Is a group project, not the special field releasing [tomorrow?]. I’m just posting this to avoid the passing of false information and expectations

4 Likes

I thought it was a group project.

3 Likes

Yes. A new Tag. I am desperately waiting for it.

1 Like

no wonder why captain dropped so many money fields loll, so many releases :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::kissing_closed_eyes::relieved::face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha

3 Likes

So the one captain teased about here will take longer right?

1 Like

Here’s a clue…

Go to his post where he says that the field has been made and almost ready. Read each post above that and see which field was mentioned which has yet to be released :+1:

2 Likes

Ahh shielding protection 3.0 seems to be the one.
I feel like a little kid trying to guess the right answer on the math test it hasn’t prepared for :joy:

2 Likes

Hopefully the stocks will always on sale. Planning to get this one in my 28s :D