Field for shape shifting

Hello Dream community. I’m a shaman in training in this life. Are there any fields for shapeshifting skill? Also are there any fields that you all would recommend for a plant medicine shaman? I deal with lots of entities. It’s kinda like a job for me to be aware of these things. Field for singing/whistling? As I need to sing different healing songs during ceremonies.

6 Likes

Until someone else might recommend fields, I will tell you about some experiences of mine, although I am not a shaman.

Well, this is not shape shifting or it is on a smaller scale (if you mean like becoming an animal or at least taking it’s attributes? I only experimented on a smaller scale), but by visualizing/imagining certain things about my body, mostly my face + doing autossugestions, both slowly, in a hypnotic like state of mind and fast, including super fast, like a fast prayer, I actually changed myself a little bit (years ago), but I did this for hours; what I am saying is to continue to experiment with your own powers also.

I wish You Blessed/Successful Rituals/Shapeshifting. :pray:

Edit: Subconscious Limits Remover might help.
Also Faith field(s), The Essence of Faith and Prayer (maybe? Or something similar - I am just guessing that this one boosts your own faith and maybe might help with shapeshifting and other rituals as well).

1 Like

Shape-shifting is a hard work and takes long time and a lot of preparation to achieve… Fully

However (ive dealt with a lot of Shamanic things)

The beginning will always be creating deep bonds with in this case im talking about animals (im not sure if you want to shape shift into other things but animals)

But if its for animals… we can always create / develop connection to them, they want that, human perspective and respect towards the power of animals is what havocs that bridge, so when we approach it energetically and with respect they promptly answer.

To not make this comment long just read about ways to connect to the totem of the animal (their spiritual energy)

Also check the bone series available in the Sapien Shop or i think they are all in the Sound Weave one. See if you are called to initiate with any of those.
The Dolphin totem is on Gumroad (i have it :ok_hand:) and there are a few on youtube on dream seeds like the wolf or whale experience.

Also the The Precarious Pinoline

Can push the opening of that bridge faster and easier

And last this NFT:

Cloak of the Shadow

Hides you from others to see you, not saying you would use this When trying to shapeshift but right after experimenting going into the world just so you feel confident no one is picking up on you and your “shape” and energetically. Just to give you confidence so you can try more and more until you proove or believe you are not seen as the You now.

As for the singing whistling

The Divine Voice Nft (Private Project turned Public)

And there is one to improve the voice too on youtube

4 Likes

Ok thank you all. I know it takes years to actually physically shapeshift into animals. That is my end goal. For now I’m energetically shapeshifting and taking on those animals attributes or powers. I thought there might be a field to help. I’ll check out the ones y’all mentioned.
I’m really interested in the wolf field. As I’ve shapeshifted into a white wolf before. It was actually last year on the spring equinox. Divine timing lol.
I wonder if dream knows anything thing about shapeshifting?

3 Likes

I don’t know about shapeshifting bro, but the bushman medicine on the sapien medicine channel made me feel very connected to my ancestors, I just wanted to comment haha

2 Likes

Oh yeah the bush man field. I forgot about that one. I’ll experiment with that one thanks.

2 Likes

These 2 fields should help, there are more in dreamseeds channel

1 Like

I don’t know if this would be useful for you…as the fields do what they do. But if you can learn from them, I’d check out The Plant Kingdom - YouTube and The Tree Experience - YouTube .

If you can learn to replicate Etheric Cord Cutter - YouTube that would help you with entities. If not, you can still use the field, along with the exorcism and banishing ones.

Using The Sword of St Michael - YouTube and calling on him will help with entities too.