Getting over the first heartbreak

Best fields to forget my first heartbreak, i have had her on my mind for 5-6 years and cant get her off.

Its Been 5-6 years since we were together, we were together 2 years.

3 Likes
2 Likes

We have a saying here that the best way to get over someone is to get under another one.

Have you been with another person since then? Do you feel sadness when you think of your ex? or is it fond memories that you wish you had back with them and you want them back even though they broke your heart?

Smart Cord Cutter while focusing on them should do the job if you just want to break those chains of thinking about your ex constantly.

1 Like

Ive yet to find the same connection as the first.

Ive been under a number of girls since then, one actually Said to me that she felt like she was my rebound girl. No one has given me that good positive feeling i had when I was with the first one. Like full of support and love. And she became almost like a mother to me too.

I feel defeat and loss and Sadness when I get sudden flashbacks and memories from the time i lost what feels like the one and only.

No i seem to only remember bad memories from her. The good memories i only feel like is just a part of me still.

I just bought 3 other fields :money_with_wings:

I feel drawn to the soul restoration series.

2 Likes
  1. Self Love/Trauma Healing fields to the max, Cord Cutter and Devil Reversed

Go for it. Buying Soul Core Restoration was one of the best decisions I´ve ever made.

1. Read into the red-pill

2. Drop the red-pill, keep what empowers you and drop the whiny whiny parts

3. Getting a text/call from her that you are the love of her life

4. Realizing that you are cool af and don´t understand why you were into her in the first place.

Something like that.

Seriously, level up in self love and you will get to the point where you don´t remember the old version of yourself and why you were so attracted to her in the first place.

2 Likes

Our romantic partners are a form of substitutional love that we got from our parents.

This lack created by the bond we formed with our parents is placed on others and it is how we bond with others later on life.

In other words, as we come to exist we lack identity, therefore we become and we define ourselves by how our parents desired/loved us. Not how we love/desire them. Therefore we become the desire of our parents.

That is how we get entire generations of doctors in the family.

2 Likes

This was very helpful information and made me really think… Thank you very much ! It all makes sense now.

1 Like

Emotional Alchemy NFT

This is the best one imo, and it has an audio now

2 Likes

I said it the other day and I’ll repeat:
I’m convinced an ex is an ex for a reason.

Don’t be like Orpheus in the underworld who couldn’t stop himself from looking back.

Imo these are all stepping stone to find the love within. The ability to love yourself in the same way you love your partner.

7 Likes

This could be helpfull

1 Like