Healing Requests

Please send me healing for my both knees. They pain due to cartilage injury and limits my daily activities. Thank you so much :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Healing sent your way, to the best of my ability :) Be well, and be blessed!

4 Likes

Thank you very much @mrpixeltech. I appreciate it much. :hibiscus::hibiscus::pray:t2:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Requests and Fields

ā€œJust the Kneesā€
works very well.

I still use it 1 day/week for maintenance.

5 Likes

Sending :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Also sending. Keep us posted

3 Likes

Hi friends :slightly_smiling_face: ! how do you send healing energies to a person without a photo and without a direct link?

@Lanos hope your knee health has improved :pray:

3 Likes

Well, I focus on the idea of the person Iā€™m sending the healing energy to as best as I can.

I donā€™t know any of you, so the most I can associate with you is your profile/persona here. But I KNOW (believe) that is intrinsically linked to who you are. So I visualize an anatomically correct mannequin, imbued with your persona from here, visualize the injured area in red, channel whichever color seems most suited, and bathe that area in that color. I ask my servitors for help with the link up AND the healing, and I use Sapienā€™s Book of the Cards deck which provides another associative link (via the forum, via their integration into Dreamā€™s ecosystem alongside my own).

I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the right way to do it, but Iā€™m hoping someone will tell me if it ever doesnā€™t have an effect.

4 Likes

Thank you @Allurre and @Rosechalice for the healing :hibiscus:ā€¦ much appreciated :pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @SilverZuzu for the suggestion

2 Likes

Thanks for asking @Limael ā€¦ itā€™s a long process to heal once you have injured the cartilage unfortunately

2 Likes

Dear enlightenedstates, I have some pain in my left knee. I tried improvising weird moves while dancing. Can you send healing for my knee? Grateful

3 Likes

Doing it remotely on no one I donā€™t know, Iā€™ve never tried it and I donā€™t know if it will be enough or if it will do anything. I asked three servants for help. Cosmic intercession,The Nestling and the blessed path to help you.

I hope you will have the healing energies needed to recover quickly :pray:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t feel any pain today. I have hope now that my knee will heal and everything will be okay. Thank you

5 Likes

Hi Guys, my uncle had a heart attack on Thursday last week and has been on life support in intensive care, he had woken up but is highly confused and doesnā€™t know where he is or whatā€™s happened and forgets what we have told him everyday. Please could everyone send him healing to help his brain repair the damage from oxygen deprivationā€‹:pray::pray::broken_heart: his name is Anthony , Iā€™ve been picturing myself placing my hand over his head and sending healing energy through his brain and brain cells I would really appreciate any extra help. My parents died when I was 16 and my older sister died last year and my uncle is all I have leftā€‹:broken_heart::broken_heart: thank you everyone xx

5 Likes

Sending love and healing for Anthony and for you. :sparkling_heart:

Healing Love KY

4 Likes

Thank you cx

2 Likes

Sending healing to the best of my ability. Hope you both see marked improvement regardless of where it comes from :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much xx

1 Like