Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing

Thank you for sharing your story!
I never had ANY issues before covid. It’s not bad but for 2 yrs I was barely exercising or moving and I have been feeling better for the last 6 months and I started exercising and walking and being my old self again and I catch myself out of breath at times and sometimes I get sweaty in the morning if I don’t eat something and it’s bothering me because I don’t know if it’s a bit of insulin resistance from the fat I gained by not moving or it’s my body adjusting to exercise again or my heart. Although my tests are fine…just a bit of insulin resistance but I need to move in order to lose the extra fat so…

I have magnesium glycinate but I thought it’s not good for insulin resistance/pre diabetes?

1 Like

I see, according to what you share is advice to start exercising yes but start slowly like with gentle exercise and stretching etc. add the Restoration from the long haul field to your routine, antioxidants and the diabetes treatment audio. If you have insulin resistance the audio will help and also facilitate the weight loss mainly in the mid section. Hgf (anti inflammatory audio) comes to mind too.

This is a good and highly absorbable form of magnesium so you are good. And as far as I know its not bad for blood sugar levels or any of that.

1 Like

Thank you! I think it’s time to bring back the restoration audio as well…I was mainly listening to the pancreas,Asthaxantin track and pleurisy track.

I ride my stationary bike 15m in the AM and 15m in the evening plus 30 squats in the middle of the day.

I walk as much as I can. I can’t think of anything lighter than that lol. Honestly I feel amazing when I sweat on the bike. I feel more alive than I have in recent post covid years. I need exercise :/

I will add magnesium to my regimen. It should never lower bp,right? You feel fine on it?
I also take COQ10 orally.

Wanted to add that the Asthaxantin track really really helps eyesight. When I listen to it 3x only,my vision becomes HD clear.

1 Like

Yeah it should never lower bp, rather stabilize it. And indeed I feel fine on it.

CoQ10 it’s great for heart as well.

Axthaxantin it’s amazing, I have the audio too it’s a major antioxidant plus other goodies

With this routine I’m sure you’ll feel better soon :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reassurance on magnesium.

It’s been a hard 4 years with covid and the vaccine but I’m finally feeling like myself again. Health is wealth! All the best to you!
God is great💛

1 Like

So I went to my cardiologist who says my heart is perfect but when I asked her how does one know whether they have heart inflammation or not,she replied that they dont. You cant know as a doctor? Like …can someone please enlighten me?

Heart inflammation is yourMan clutching chestbody’s natural reaction to an infection or injury to the heart. To protect your body, your white blood cells send chemicals that increase blood flow to the area. This can lead to redness, swelling, or pain. Inflammation can affect the lining of your heart or valves, the heart muscle, or the tissue around the heart. Inflammation in the heart can lead to other serious health problems, including an irregular heartbeat called an arrhythmia, heart failure, and coronary heart disease.

Many things can cause heart inflammation. Common causes include viral or bacterial infections and medical conditions such as autoimmune diseases.

Heart inflammation can occur suddenly or progress slowly and may have severe symptoms or almost no symptoms. You may have different symptoms depending on the type of heart inflammation and how serious it is. The treatment your healthcare provider recommends may depend on whether you are diagnosed with inflammation of the lining of your heart or valves (endocarditis), the heart muscle itself (myocarditis), or the tissue around the heart (pericarditis). You may be treated with medicine, procedures, or possibly surgery.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heart inflammation diagnosis:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Because symptoms vary by type and from one person to the next, heart inflammation may be hard to diagnose. Your healthcare provider may do a physical exam and order tests.

History and physical exam

To help diagnose heart inflammation, your healthcare provider may ask some basic questions.

• Have you had endocarditis, myocarditis, or pericarditis in the past?
  • Have you had a recent illness or injury to the chest?
  • Have you had any symptoms such as fever, chest pain, or shortness of breath?
  • Do you have any other medical conditions or risk factors for heart inflammation, including exposure to certain medicines or toxins or a travel history that may be significant?

They may also examine you and do one or more of the following:

• Check your legs for swelling, a sign of heart failure
  • Check your skin for any changes that endocarditis can cause
  • Check your temperature for fever
  • Check for a spleen that is larger than normal due to an infection or for abdominal pain, which can be a symptom of endocarditis
  • Listen to your heart for a new murmur that may be heard with endocarditis, a pericardial friction rub (a grating sound) that may be heard with pericarditis, or a heart rhythm that is not normal
  • Listen to your lungs
  • Perform an electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) to measure electrical signals from your heart and your heart rhythm.

Imaging tests and other procedures

Your healthcare provider may need to do imaging tests or procedures to look at your heart.

• Heart imaging tests take pictures of your heart, arteries or other blood vessels to help your provider see whether there are any problems.
  • A chest X-ray shows a picture of your heart, lungs, and bones.
  • An echocardiogram uses sound waves (ultrasound) to make pictures of your heart.
  • Cardiac MRI uses a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine to take detailed pictures of your heart.
  • Endomyocardial biopsy (EMB) tests very small pieces of the heart to look for myocarditis.
  • Heart valve tissue testing finds tiny germs, microbes, or growths that may cause endocarditis.
  • Pericardiocentesis removes extra fluid in the pericardium. Your healthcare provider will insert a flexible tube called a catheter or a needle into the chest wall to remove the fluid. They will look at the fluid for bacteria, signs of cancer, or other causes of pericarditis.

Blood tests

Blood tests may help your healthcare provider find the cause of your heart inflammation.

• Blood cultures may identify the bacterium, virus, or fungus that is causing endocarditis or pericarditis.
  • Cardiac troponins or creatine kinase-MB are blood markers that increase when there is damage to your heart. Since there are no specific blood tests for myocarditis, these markers can be a sign of injury to the heart muscle. However, they also increase with heart attack or other injury and do not necessarily mean you have myocarditis. These markers are often normal in cases of subacute or chronic myocarditis.
  • C-reactive protein (CRP) levels or the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) may indicate inflammation in the body if higher than normal.
  • A complete blood count (CBC) looks for higher levels of white blood cells, which might indicate infection.
  • Serum cardiac autoantibodies (AAbs) are substances that your body can make if you have an autoimmune disease. These antibodies can attack your heart muscle.
3 Likes

Thanks Luna

She did the ECG and a complete check up except for the specific blood tests. She says I have anxiety and need to lose 30 pounds to get back to my ideal weight.

1 Like

Yeah thats why i suggested the smart tapper from the first post i felt it was that, but of course better to get the confirmation from the Dr.

I hope you feel better soon! Anxiety is not fun at all

1 Like

I played it twice last night,Luna and it made me cry

1 Like

Girl, loop it. Trust me.

And remember my suggestion about tapping around too? Like actual doing the tapping?

Also add some loops of these if you like, would get a round off job

Nerve Inflammation Help (Antioxidant targeted)

Emotional Release

Let it out…

Crying helps when you use it as a washer/cleaner meaning consciously knowing and telling yourself that you are letting all out, instead of crying feeding the anxiety making you further clogged up

I dont know the root of your anxiety, but it will tremendously help if you trace a map of causes and work from there instead of only targeting the anxiety, im not saying you arent, but little by little keep pushing to untangle the main reasons

2 Likes

I used to do tapping 2 years ago with Brad Yates and idk it seemed to make me overly emotional at the time and all over the place ,hence my hesitation.

I think the acu-automaton is more for me for now…

And yes,working on finding my root cause daily…feeling unsafe is so pronounced for me. Maybe its my abusive childhood father maybe other things…it just came out of nowhere-seemingly

1 Like

Had this recently. St. Michael’s Sword helped (I think I mentioned it already). But I got fully calm with The blocker shield

Not saying it comes from exernal influences, but I’d cut cords and then use something like this.

2 Likes

Yeah because tapping the regular way has to be done all the way until the trapped emotion goes all the way out, hence why i mentioned when i suggested you to tap yourself? That the trapped emotion always moves around trying to stay, to remain in you, thats why you felt all over, which means the tapping was not successful or not done until the end. > out of your system.

This field is Smart it knows what to do, but looping it, would be the same as doing it physically over and over and around until the emotion is out, until you feel calm and together.

Just a couple of loops would be like doing 3 mins taps in one point and thats it, itll help yes but slowly.

Ego, which is the cause of negative emotions is very smart and its main goal is to keep those emotions trapped, hide well and deeper or somewhere else when it notices you working on releasing them, so you have to “work” it around too until it gives in and release.

But of course, you go at your own pace always, maybe continue as you are doing it now, monitor it, keep working on the roots, and gauge from there

Another really really great field to keep you whole, together, reasoning and grounded is this one

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

1 Like

Thank you,Luna
You’re always so attentive and considerate,I appreciate it​:yellow_heart::hugs:

1 Like

Here’s an interesting question…

If a field affects us in a positive way, does it mean we have said condition?

Like in this case—does it mean I have heart inflammation?

Not necessarily

Health fields do not just reverse damages, but prevent and rejuvenate whatever area they are targeting

1 Like

Luna always to the rescue

1 Like

Lol haha sometimes i read your questions and hesitate, i dont wanna look like chasing you around :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh no,please chase me​:sweat_smile::yellow_heart:

1 Like