Hyperphantasia and Conceptual Visualization - Psychic University

Off topic but

how long does your typical brain field break go?

1 Like

2-3 days usually.

3 Likes

Ok. Since you mentioned me I will.

I spoke about spatial responding capabilities and visual imagery back in my first month here.

In the conceptual conglomerate thread.

So I already had pretty good visualization, seeing tons of shapes and patterns, before the forum.

Then I proceeded to loop mathematical madness and Manhattan method for hundreds (over 1000 hours combined) of hours. With different boosters, which also helped with visualization.

Then I learned about mathematical algorithms. Since you know, I spoke about how learning different mathematical algorithms and patterns helps you understand the world conceptually. (Posted about this in both my brain journal and mathematical madness.)

Then, once you learn about things like this, which PU was teaching me about, you can try to reduplicate it mentally. It’s still practice, I haven’t mastered it yet. “Creating galaxies mentally” I wouldn’t say is “difficult, “just imagine a galaxy. Now putting number plots on different points is tricky, first off you have to zoom in and focus on s specific points. I’m still developing the skill, but it’s a very fun process. It helps if you imagine the 4 quadrant graph and move on from there. Depending on how much drops of memory and the latter 2 mentioned, overtime the skill will be developed even more. (I sleep with mathematical madness and Manhattan method some days.)

My goal has always been to develop my spatial reasoning and to see patterns through geometry. I told dr Manhattan a few months ago in dms that I’m able to rotate objects mentally and create environments in my brain, kinda similar to the big 2 years brain thread (that was a month or 2 before we all switched to multiple devices), but this field allowed me to add numbers to it, and to abstract.

I think this field as an absolute gem, and the math you learn through patterns directly correlates with what you’re able to represent during spatial reasoning. This is why I went so hard on the mathematical madness thread in the beginning. I was attempting to express how much math can be seen in everything. Geometrical patterns and such follow suite, and spatial reasoning can use them easier and easier when math becomes less and less complex.

I still have so much more math to learn, but as you see in the video above, it’s not as difficult when it’s only going up by 6 every time. The difficulty is in the accuracy, and continuation/elongation, which will take me a loooong time to be more precise. Something I still will need a very long time to continue building upon, as the amount of digit span and working memory required here are insane :rofl:.

I’ll leave that to PU and Dr_ Manhattan for now. Maybe @Josh or @G00dge2004 may have some of the capabilities as one played mathematical madness more than me and the other played manhattan method more.

11 Likes

What happend to Psychic University on enlightenedstates.com? He’s not on there anymore

TLDR: Store owners have to remove their stuff till the end of the year.

1 Like

Thanks man. Looks like I’m going to have to follow PU over to his paetron now

1 Like

Finally bought this one today. Can someone share their experiences with this audio

1 Like

I did not use it much, but i used the audio with focus for 2 or 3 days and It was noticebaly easier to Visualize, especially from a character and it was more detailed and vivd.

3 Likes