Inflammation playlist

You may need to do some trigger point release and massage. You might need to get a tennis / lacross balls, anything with a round solid surface that can roll with you for that.

It may have something to do with fibromyalgia or simply due to repeat use. You might need to work on the tensor fascia latae. Look it up via youtube videos and images related to origin and insertion of knee muscles

IDK exactly which spot on the knees but it’s often at times due to some overactive and ‘trapped fibers’ and ‘overcompensation’ of weaker muscle fibers. ‘Palpate’ / lightly pluck along your muscle groups and slowly move to figure out what is tight and what is weak / underactive

It can relate to the IT band (mainly TFL muscle as it’s the origin) and possibly the inner thigh muscles. Anything thigh and hip or calves, even feet related.

I recommend better ergonomic shoes like barefoot shoes.

I recommend doing exercises for improving mobility of the hip joints and knee instead of stretches.

Try the spa day muscle massage while doing the foam rolling.

Take some omega 3 and protein synthesis related & electrolyte liquid sources as well. Magnesium and any other vitamin sources to help relax muscles.

You might need to use the symmetrical body to balance out any muscular imbalances too and some spine related fields

Do some detox related fields such as lymphatic blockage removal (as a form of something like lymphatic massage) after everything to help flush out the wastes

Dont forget to let it rest and not overwork it

2 Likes

Try a large bucket or bin if anything

2 Likes

The second stretch helps with the TFL, gave me noticeable relief.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the wonderful information! <3 Thinking I need to get myself a foam roller!

1 Like

Thanks! :)

1 Like

@StayHard I recommend getting these

:warning: I forgot to mention. Strengthen your glutes as that can tie into the knees. You can use automated workouts accordingly

Stabilizing knees and compressing them. Adjustable

Pain and soreness ointment

2 Lacross / massage balls in one that can be used to spine or for double roll

Single, individual Lacross balls for trigger point massage

More Firm and economical. You dont want ribbed/nubs as a start unless you want to break up fascia with more intensity. You can still do the same fornl these

This one foam roller is softer than the above so it may help with more sensitive areas

And an extra i put in for stretching

2 Likes

Wow amazing thankyou so so much :)
Was thinking the exact same thing as you with regards to automated workouts. Maybe do calves&feet to go along with glutes… as I have flat feet especially my left foot.

1 Like

That’s probably the origin of your issues

Start doing stuff in regards to getting your natural arch of your feet such as by going barefoot more often as that can help the knees and hips as well

And zero drop shoes. Anything with wider toe box as well. You’ll need to test out shoes in person

I don’t wear socks and shoes at home everyday. It’s one of the reasons why i have good arches.

And of course as you’re barefoot you can do grounding practices

3 Likes

Like these

Found a field that may help quicken the process

It’s often recommended to slowly transition as going full on will not help with the transformation and healing process

3 Likes

Nice find! @Divine_Lotus :wink: :pray:

1 Like

Any updates you’d like to share? @StayHard

1 Like

I think the diabetes field would help inflammation.

1 Like

I don’t know if it was recommended but for inflammation I listen to gluthatione and hepatocyte growth factor. After eating I listen to glycolysis.

This is cause I don’t have time for more, so these would be my essentials.

4 Likes

For inflammation I’d like to recommend hyperbaric compressor and hydrogen fission.

6 Likes

Sorry for the late reply! I have made some progress. I’d say my knees are about 20% better. I haven’t been using the inflammation fields so much although I intend to get back to them, especially with some of the recent recommendations, will give them a try.

One thing I am focusing on though is strengthening of the knee joints. i came across “knees over toes guy” on youtube. He’s got a big following, he had a serious knee injury years ago and I think the doctor told him he’d never walk again, or something similar at least (correct me if I’m wrong) but he basically came up with all these different exercises designed to strengthen the knee joints. Most weightlifting regimes DO NOT include these specific exercises to strengthen the knee joints which is why so many weight lifters get knee problems.

I’m also listening to the automated workouts for legs, glutes and calves. And I’m also trying my very best to cut out all the inflammation causing foods. this has been the hardest for me as my diet has not been on point recently but I’m trying!

3 Likes

Listen to
*Just the Knees
consistently

It helped me

4 Likes

Hey guys :) I have a rather unexpected update. So as I said in my last post, my knees have gotten about 20% better. But the progress seemed to plateau for the last few weeks and not really seeing any improvement.
Then a couple nights ago, I played the exorcism rite 2.0 (one of my favourite tracks, another masterpiece from Captain Nemo :)) about 5 or 6 times and I kid you not, the next morning the pain had gone from a 7/10 to 3/10 :thinking:

I find it fascinating that the inflammation in my knee might have had something to do with entities, astral parasites or something

2 Likes

(for context, I’ve been having knee issues for years i suspect it was due to lack of internal hip rotation from sitting wrong after years. I wasn’t able to run without feeling pain each step, I would not run off the block cause of the pain. It started to get better where running wasn’t an issue anymore rather jumping from playing volleyball was… I would jump extremely high 3-4 hours a day… getting out the car was painful on my knee. But it’s gotten much better to the point where i feel like I’m not worrying about jumping as much anymore)

I’ll also recommend using
Hyperbaric Compressor
Cosmo-volt
Myofascial Release
Platlet Rich Plasma
Just the Knee
Hip Flexors
Glutes automated

3 Likes

That’s a great playlist ;)

I just used this body scanning machine at my gym that tells you a bunch of different things about your body and the state of your health and my left leg is genetically weaker than the rest of my body by some margin, which makes sense because I have a collapsed arch on my left foot. The pain in my left knee is significantly worse than my right knee so I can make sense of it a bit more now. Anyways they are getting better slowly! I haven’t been consistent with the audios as life has been so hectic recently but I plan to start consistent listening soon. Thanks for the recommendation Zen :wink: :raised_hands:

1 Like

There is one for prostaglandin reduction on gumroad…