JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

Iā€™ve noticed some trends with this. For me, stage 1 I donā€™t really feel much in terms of emotions. Stage 2 and Stage 3 Iā€™m a roller coaster of emotions but I notice especially in stage 3 that I get frustrated and angry easily. Stage 4 rolls around and I notice Iā€™m more loving, jovial, and happy go lucky. Just my experience so far.

3 Likes

Self Love, a.k.a ā€œthe Love for the Selfā€ is no different from Love itself.

To ā€œunderstandā€ self love one needs to understand love itself first.

Once the concept of love is realized, self love is simply this concept applied to oneself (whatever this means as everyoneā€™s definitions of self will certainly vary).

So what is love then?

I donā€™t think love can be understood logically or symbolically (by using words).
It can only be realized conceptually, feelings-wise, qualia-wise and experience-wise.

Deep down probably everyone knows what love feels like.
And even if it cannot be grasped with the rational understanding of the brain, the concept of love is inherently built into every consciousness fragment.

So if you already are the love, then what is self love?
The ā€œfully realized youā€.

This is all I can say as an abstract short answer.
Otherwise, I could certainly write a book on the whole topic of self love.
Maybe I should do that one day and cash in lol.

To describe how self love feels:
Feeling whole.
Feeling complete.
Feeling true.
Feeling more than good enough.
Feeling free.
Feeling expressed.
Feeling realized.
Feeling infinitely negentropic.
Feeling of ultimate belonging.
Feeling of the highest joy.
Feeling compassion.
Feeling of conceptually understanding the bigger picture of everything.
A mix of all of these.
And much more.

Self love as a human:
Realizing and living all these described feelings and concepts in a permanent way applied to you and your ā€œselfā€.

9 Likes

I am planning to use your stack (from 1st January) multi -stage one. I think some of the audios can be upgraded with newer ones. Some of the old audios are no longer available and can be replaved.

1 Like

me looking at this thread

4 Likes

Iā€™m not saying this is the ultimate truth, at the end everything can be twisted or put out of context.

1 Like

Long testimonial with regards to long-term usage of the stack(s), thanks to @onwards :

6 Likes

is procrastination a sign of lack of self love or is it just laziness?

1 Like

An element of it will be cause if you loved your self you wouldnā€™t want to cause last minute stress when putting tasks off

2 Likes

Thank you Dream and JAAJ, this was a great beginning for me and allowed me to achieve some nice results. I am glad when it bumps because it reminds me I have to heal from some things and change perspectives. Still have some things to work on but I feel better than when I first got here thats for sure.

5 Likes

Procrastination is in most cases an escape behavior from having to experience certain negative emotions.

You need to look at what your are exactly procrastinating and what negative emotions a specific activity triggers in you.

And then you have to dive deep into analyzing why you have negative emotions associated with that activity, or with the results that this activity would generate.

Then you have to work on the topics that cause these particular negative emotions.

Procrastination is also often a result of associating negative emotions with taking action in general. Underlying topics of why action taking causes negative emotions could be:

• Risk and fear of being judged by others when you fail.
  • Risk and fear of being judged by others when you succeed and stick out as a winner.
  • Risk and fear of people not complying to your wishes.
  • Annoyance of that results are not instant.
  • Annoyance of that results take time.
  • Annoyance of the long process.
  • A doomer / nihilist / defeatism / futilist mindset.
  • Not letting go of drugs and continuing using them because of the comfort and numbing effect and because one is fleeing from the negative emotions from the flatline/recovery phase.
12 Likes

im learning to love myself a lot more and im impletning more good habits and easier to stay of the bad ones because im doing it out of self respect and not desperation :blush:

still have problems with fear of talking to attractive girls and just trouble expressing myself in general, should I carry on with self love audios or would confidence/fear reduction fields be better for my case

2 Likes

Why not use both

1 Like

trying to reduce the number of fields used :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Understandable yes but maybe try writing out what your current goals are with fields and in life then decide which ones best suit you from there instead of just using loads of fields with loads of goals focus on a few. Just an idea

1 Like

i guress what im trying to ask is if i have self love then theres no need to listen to fear reduction/confidence fields bc witth self love they just come natrually right ?

1 Like

Self-love is about being kind to yourself and recognizing your worth.Self-confidence is believing in yourself and trusting your abilities

3 Likes

ohhhh, okay thank you!!

1 Like

@JAAJ I have started the multi stage stack, I started on Monday till Sunday for first stage and then on next Monday I will move to next stage. My questions are

1. Can I listen to a stage from Monday to Saturday and take a break on Sunday? and then start next stage from next Monday.

2. Can I listen to the self love stack during the day and the wealth stack in the evening?

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

Yes, as long as you can absorb all those fields.
Make sure you are not overwhelmed.
Better results with fewer fields than being overwhelmed with all the fields.

PS:
I have to admit that those stack are rather still too long for most people. I will need to update them with the latest fields and also do my best to shorten them (so that they are more practical and easier to use for most people).

6 Likes

Looking forward to the latest shortened stacks.

3 Likes