JAAJ's Mystical Journal

Manifestation is always THE answer.

• Manifestation makes competing obsolete.

• Manifestation makes the “need to be special” obsolete.

• Manifestation makes “self importance” and busyness obsolete.

• Manifestation makes the arrogance of ignorance obsolete.

2 Likes

:leo: :leo: :leo:

"I see the moon, I see the moon, I see the moon
Oh, when you’re looking at the sun"

dualipastellium

Over the last week I was conducting instense studies of astrology and natal charts while looping Conceptual Conglomerate and other helpful fields.

I am still a noob to astrology, however I think I finally understand the connection between astrology, consciousness and its influence on our lives.

I am finally seeing the bigger picture where everything is logically connected and makes sense.

Where it is no longer just something to “believe in”, but something that is as real as radioactivity, even when you cannot see it with your eyes.

For someone like me who comes from a family of scientists, this was a huge achievement for finally being able to integrate astrology into my mental world model.

:ringer_planet:

So yeah, I was wrong about astrology in the past.
These things are real and they do really have an impact on the soul that is physically incarnated.

The influence of astrology onto the physical incarnation, is part of the incarnational game and another layer of the game that makes up this physical incarnation self development platform.

I also came to the conclusion that the natal chart is so far the most accurate “psychological test” out there. Forget the “Big 5” and other mainstream stuff, those are way too innacurate, because they are based on wrong assumptions about consciousness, souls and psyche. Companies who hire based on “Big 5” or similar „tests“ do themselves a big disfavor LMAO.

So now speaking about natal charts…

…the good news:

Yes, it is possible to change and rewrite and overwrite your natal chart – unlike what most astrologers think and say. Impossible is nothing. People who think that the stuff in the natal chart is “set in stone” are not realizing how it really works in my opinion. I am not saying that I completely understand it, but with what I realized now and the experiments that I conducted, it is not fixed and set in stone for eternity.

…the bad news, if you want to make actual deep changes in the natal chart:

The Requirement and the Sacrifice:

The Requirement:

Realizing and integrating most of the required conceptual realizations that one wanted to achieve in this incarnation as per original incarnation plan and with the current natal chart personality setup. We incarnate with a certain personality setup in order to learn certain lessons, realizations and collect certain experiences. Once those realizations have been made, the Higher Self releases certain aspects of our natal chart and these become flexible and can now be changed. Astrology itself is a tool for personal shadow work and conceptual realizations about onself and one’s life. Free will that is developed from overcoming natal chart challenges ultimately always overpowers what was previously been written down in the natal chart. Or in simpler words: when you have integrated the lessons from the natal chart, these natal chart aspects now become free to change.

The Sacrifice:

Completely giving up your current personality setup.
Since the natal chart, like a morphic field lol, overlaps your own soul consciuousness and by this adds a layer of personality traits to the whole personality setup, it is obvious that once you change ANYTHING in your natal chart, your whole personality always changes.
It changes because it was not real in the first place but just a tool for your consciousness to develop itself.
So being able to do changes in the natal chart comes at the sacrifice of giving up your old personality setup and adopting a new personality setup. Kind of a jump into the unknown and a leap of faith where what you decide with your own free will is then what you have live with.

I think most people would not be willing to give up their current personality setup for the freedom of acquiring a new personality – and so, they must live with and work with their current natal chart. Giving up one personality setup for a new one, is probably way too dreadful for the ego of the current personality.

So yeah, if you want something completely new, you have to complete the previous one AND then be willing to sacrifice it for a new one.

Also, by studying Dua Lipa’s natal chart, I was able to conceptualy understand and realize the “Secrets of Fame”. Some really deep level stuff that only makes sense once you realize it. Not gonna share these though, because this is just too valuable information.

7 Likes

Surprises are Fun

Why does the Source loves playing this whole game of self-exploration and self-simulation?

Playing it one iteration after another?
One simulation after the next?

Because at the beginning of the game, a big part of all the players are in “unconscious NPC mode”.

So the game starts with predefined parameters (different in each new iteration of the game of course) and all those players who are at first playing passive reactive NPC characters then during the game can awaken at any point in time and suddenly excercise their inherent free will.

Free will means that stuff is not predictable, i.e. there is always this element of surprise in the game with regards how things will turn out in the next moment. You never know which NPC is gonna awaken next and all of sudden make free will decisions and how it will influence the whole game world.

It is the surprises and the „what might happen next?“ that makes the game exciting for the Source.

In a sense, Source designed the game in a way so that it can surprise itself.

The re-activation of the “Free Will” factor from “previously turned consciousness into NPC mode” is what creates the randomness factor for the Source.

2 Likes

Something I wanted to share, because I see it in a different way.

Sharing it here in my journal as to not to disrupt the original thread of the Brain Guild and also because I don’t know Dr_Manhattan’s real opinion and whether he maybe simplified everything on purpose so that more people can understand what he means…

My different point of view is related to these statements:

In general, I agree what has been written in this thread, except on the quoted parts.

Because, I personally think it is actually the other way around:

The information about everything is not stored on a “2D surface” but is instead stored “conceptually” in a super complex universal morphic field.

So what we experience is not “the projection of a lower-dimensional reality” but instead the projection of a higher-dimensional super complex reality down into a limited 3D world.

It is not that something 2D is projected into 3D, but rather something 100D that is projected downwards into 3D.

The quality of this projection depends on the mechanism that Dr_Manhattan desribed in his post, i.e. neural networks etc.

Into the physical world (3D world) we can only project downards that much of our consciousness and concepts that our 3D neural network allows. That’s why enhancing the physical brain allows for better conceptual downloads from the higher dimensions.

So overall, what I said does not change the holographic nature of things, it is just that in my opinion the hologram and the projector are reversed than what was described by Dr_Manhattan.

Proof:

People who were born blind (visual part of physical brains not functioning properly) can suddenly fully see when they astral project.

Not only can they see, but they see much better and in 360° field of view.

Because they switch their awareness from their 3D brain to their Astral Brain.

Since the Astral Brain is “one dimension higher” than the physical 3D brain, they are able to suddenly download much more information about reality from the universal conceptual morphic field.

The person is suddenly able to see everything, despite never having developed any 3D brain based physical neural connections for visual processing.

So it is not the physical brain that is projecting 2D information into a 3D hologram, but instead, the 3D brain trying to download a 100D concept.
And since the 3D brain is almost completely limited to 3D perception, all it can download is a 3D perception of reality and create a 3D hologram.

Reality is a way too complex concept to be stored on a “2D surface”.
Reality is conceptual and therefore qualia based.
And anything qualia based can only be stored conceptually.

So our consciousness is never “projecting 2D information into a hologram” but is downloading conceptual information “from the top” and tries to fit it in and express it through a 3D device (physical brain) – with the result of us experiencing a 3D hologram here.

We can only “download” and “translate” so much of the overall existing reality, as our current brain device allows. The brain device is not projecting consciousness and creating a hologram. Instead, the brain is downloading consciousness and concepts from higher dimensions and tries to translate it into a 3D hologram.

I hope this explanation makes sense.

5 Likes

I will try to explain my current main “mental” challenge:

Finding purpose in a process of constant core identity change.

When I speak about core identity change, I literally mean it like that:
The change of your whole character, personality, preferences, core identifications and beliefs, your ego construct, your role, your way of expression etc.

So basically, when your core identity changes, so does everything you assumed and believed about the world. So do your relationships to others, what you manifest in your personal reality, how you feel about everything, what you think about everything etc.

Core identity change = change of everything in your life.

When you change your current identity by 100%, then it is like incarnating into a completely new role,but without changing bodies lol.

But you also need to find and give yourself a new purpose.
This is now a process I am constantly in.
Changing my natal chart is just one of the many factors in this.

And in all of this I constantly have to do my best to find stability, balance and also, a real new purpose. This is the challenge I am speaking about. Change Management on a soul level.

The challenge of being a “Change Manager” on a soul level.

Since everything is always changing, what was purposeful yesterday, today may appear as obsolete and redundant.

I feel like this is the process the Higher Self constantly finds shimself in.

And also, my Higher Self says to me that this is a skill I need to develop in order to become my Higher Self in the future.
This makes sense to me, because you cannot become a Higher Self unless you also learn to manage your many incarnations lol.

The skill of being a “Role Manager” and “Change Manager” is not connected to any identity, but in fact, it is the skill of managing and being able to deal with all types of identity and personality setups.

So exactly what the Higher Self is already doing all the time!

The Higher Self, with its many incarnations, is a “Role Manager” shimself and does not rely on any particular “identity”.

For the Higher Self, identities are simply tools.

“I” can never go back to “blissful NPC mode”.
All my old roles and indentities were artificial anyways.
Just tools to learn, experience and realize stuff.

So in all of this, I am now in a constant process of having to proactively give myself this new purpose time and time again.
No one else can give it to me.
It is something I have to constantly reinvent and do by myself and for myself.

Every new identity needs a new purpose.
Without a purpose, an identity is just an experience collector.

For the Higher Self to collect certain realizations and experiences, you even need (!) to change identities.

It is almost impossible to collect all the relevant realizations from the Point of View of a single identity.

So identity switching seems to be a common occurence during the end game phase.

Reminds me of this quote from Dream under the Arcturian Meditation video:

And also, how Dream often puts the focus on seeing life as an “RPG”, which is nothing else than a “Role Playing Game”. So yeah, we are literally playing roles here. And with that, we are also free to choose new roles (identities) as we progress. Feels all logical to me.

5 Likes

The Speedrun Character Setup

People’s RPG Stats and Skills vary significantly.

When doing a speedrun I had to realize and say goodbye to old preconceived ideas about how a „Speedrun Character“ in this game would look like.

A speedrun character comes with a very unique, very specific set of skills and character trait combination.

This combination is adjusted for the species, the planet, the gender, the culture, the country, the age etc. the souls does the speedrun in.

These skills and character traits are very unexpected und surprising when viewed from the perspective of a normal game player. A normal game player is defined by how most souls play the same game on a regular basis.

For example, speaking in the analogy of human computer RPG games, a speedrun character is definitely NOT a „tank warrior with max armor and health“, is NOT a „sorceror with max mana, intelligence and mastery over the elements“, and is NEITHER a „silent crawling stealth character“.

A speedrun character is extremely different from the game’s regular archetypes.

A speedrun character has all his/hers skill points and character traits set to certain very specific aspect as in order to maximise the speed of the run during particular levels and points within the game. Particulalry, to those levels and points in the game that are the most crucial for skipping the largest parts of the normal game path.
The natal chart plays also a role here.

At times, it can appear that there a long phases where the speedrun character does the very same things that other regular players do as well and appear as a regular game player. But then, also the speedrun character suddenly encounters certain points in the game and makes massive progress and levels skips due to his/hers unique character setup.

So a speedrun character will probably have certain unexpected and not so obvious talents and character traits that will help this character at some very specific points during their incarnation, and where these points, when successfully mastered, will make the character skip most of the normal game.

In fact, many things in the setup in a speedrun character are only there just for the sole purpose of this character coming to some very specific realizations during their playthrough. And these realizations can be so profound, that they replaces a thousand other realizations that a normal game character would have to first live through until he/she gets there.

I’ve had many of such life changing realizations in my life.
They came unexpectedly and in an unpredicated way.
It’s like all of this time you had this plan to go from A to B to C to D.
But then everything changes and you go from B to K22 to V781.
Making B, C, and D redundant and not worth chasing after anymore.

Because of this mechanics, nothing is really randomly set up in a speedrunning character.
Absolutely every little single detail matters.
This includes all the strength and all the weaknesses of the speedrun character.

Especially the weaknesses.
Those are often there on purpose, because in the moments when those are mastered or transcended, these bring the biggest growth, the biggest realizations, the biggest skips of normal game levels.

If you are a speedrun character, then studying your natal chart can provide a lot of info into how you have setup your own speedrun before you incarnated here. It is not set in stone, but it can help the ego understand the plan and by this reduce its resistance and make it more openminded and appreciative for major shifts.

Some of you who will be reading this, ARE speedrun characters.
You did not discover things like Sapien Med field by chance or „just for fun“ and then started a deep dive on this forum.
Most normal game players do not make it into this forum because the moment they discover fields, they are instantly distracted by 220 different other YouTube recommendations.

These fields are powerful tools that were brought into the game by even more advanced game players (like Dream and PU) aka the “Master Speedrunners” as I call them.
It is as if a master generation of Speedrunners have only entered the game, to then, while within the game and all while still following the game rules, created even more powerful speedrunning tools that the next generation of speedrunners can use.

We are really blessed here and from this perspective the term Tool-Assisted Speedrun (TAS) acquires a whole new meaning.

5 Likes

In the Age of AI, how can people know what video and content really comes from the respective creator?

For the short-term, blockchain based authentification will do the job, but at some point in the future, humanity will need to go full psychic skills for authentification.

Because the blockhain will be hacked by quantum computing rather sooner than later, so no blockchain token will be able to proof ownership of something or originality of someone’s voice message or video recording.

So the only way forward to authentification of stuff is the collective development of conscious claircognizance.

Dream has already done it with the NFT token verification:
One cannot lie to one’s Subconscious Mind and all Subconscious Minds are always telepathically interconnected, therefore who really owns a NFT is always crystal clear to the Subconscious Mind and the morphic field tapping into it this thus, this ownership cannot be cheated or faked.

Arcturians do not pay Meta to have a blue checkmark on their “Instagrams” lol.
They simply “know” whether an information is authentic or not.

7 Likes

“That which is real is irreplaceable.”

— Dolores Abernathy, Westworld, Season 2: The Passenger

:x: Egoism: “Me first”

:x: Egotism: „I am the best“

:x: Narcissism: “I am the most important one”

:x: Selfishness: “Only I matter“

:x: Solipsism: "Only I am real and the world exists only for me“

:white_check_mark: Self Love: „I am complete“

4 Likes

"Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no"

"You were my lesson I had to learn
I was your fortress you had to burn
Pain is a warning that something’s wrong
I pray to God that it won’t be long
Do ya wanna go higher?"

"And in the year of the golden light, it was so decreed that a great cathedral be raised. The cornerstone of this holy place was to be carved from the translucent stone Antyrael, named for the angel who shared his power with the Horadrim. In the year of drawing shadows, the ground shook and the cathedral shattered and fell. As the building of catacombs and castles began and man stood against the ravages of the Sin War, the ruins were scavenged for their stones. And so it was that the cornerstone vanished from the eyes of man.

The stone was of this world - and of all worlds - as the light is both within things and beyond all things. Light and unity are the products of this holy foundation, a unity of purpose and a unity of possession."

– The Cornerstone of the World, Diablo Hellfire

1 Like

Timelines are collective states of consciousness.

Rat races, at their core, are conceptual loops.

New concepts lead to new options.

How easy a specific concept is accessible depends on the timeline you are in.

Switch timeline + Access new concept → Play game with different rule set

Results without Energy Consumption

I was quick reading through a productivity book („Busy“ by Tony Crabbe), and while the book is super basic mainstream stuff with lots of fillers and does not see the forest for the trees, Conceptual Conglomerate kicked in with me and made me aware of some concepts behind the concepts (which the author didn’t see himself because he is a typical materialist who isn’t even aware about the Subconscious Mind).

So basically it comes down to this:

Why does the Subconscious Mind never require any energy in order to operate?

Because, as the name implies, it is part of your overall Consciousness and therefore exists beyond the structure of matter, energy, information and morphic fields.

As I often say, Consciousness is the only real thing, the true creative force and it is Consciousness that creates matter, energy and morphic fields in the first place.

However, what requires and consumes energy, is when the input from the Subconscious Mind or from your Waking Consciousness needs to be translated down into a physical 3d world:

All of a sudden, being projected into a 3d world and space-time, things require energy to express themselves, because obviously, we are in a energy-matter-based dimension here.

The prefrontal cortex of the physical brain requires the most energy to operate and enable your Waking Consicousness to experience itself in this 3d world.

And while the Subconscious Mind has pretty much infinite processing power and processing speed, everything is slowed down massively when it has to be expressed in and through space-time, through matter and energy.

The physical brain and its wiring is severely limited in it speed of how much information can be processed and all of the processing also requires energy.
The efficiency and effectiveness of this process can be enhanced by fields working on enhancing the physical brain machine.

While the Subconscious Mind can realize the most complex concepts and manifest the most crazy things, everything is limited and slowed down when it has to be done through a space-time construct of matter and energy.

This is the reason why thinking and being aware with your Waking Consciousness consumes so much energy (primarily the prefrontal cortex), while the Billion times more powerful Subconscious Mind doesn’t seem to require any energy at all in order to operate!

This energy consumption thing is another blind spot that materialist neuroscientists don’t see or understand. A materialist can never “see” or grasp the invisible force (Consciousness) that hold everything together.

Waking Consciousness through the prefrontal cortex:
Low processing speed and low processing power, but very high energy consumption at the same time

Subconscious Mind outside of space-time:
Almost infinite processing speed and infinite processing power, and almost zero energy consumptions at the same time

I find it crazy how neuroscientists never question this lol.
They live in cognitive dissonance.

Computers and physical and astral brains require energy in order to operate.
The Subconscious Mind does not.

This is also the key to “effortless productivity” by the way:

Not doing things with your waking consicousness, which requires channeling energy through the physical brain and space-time.

But to outsource the task to the Subconscious Mind that execute tasks without you physically and astrally requiring to provide all the energy resources.

Which is a completely different approach than what most of those useless productivity self-help books recommend LMAO.

Manifestation always trumps personal time, energy and attention management.

The Subconscios Mind never struggles with „decision fatigue“ or „lack of focus“, because it does not require physical energy to operate!

4 Likes

"Been looking around
I’ve finally found
The rhythm of love
The feeling of sound"

"It’s making a change
The feeling is strange"

"I’m up from my down
I turn it around
I’m making it back
I’m not gonna drown
I’m taking a stance
I won’t miss a chance
I want you to see
I’m not scared to dance
The way that you feel
Could never be real
I want you to know
I finished the deal
So I’m sayin’ to you
I’ll always be true
To the rhythm inside
To the beat of my
To the beat of my
To the beat of my heart"

Chapter 16 of 20: JAAJ – The Sorceress of Infinity :zap:

Intro:

seeing2

“Baby, keep on dancing like you ain’t got a choice”

#RadicalOptimism

"Sag das Zauberwort
Und du hast die Macht
Halt den Mondstein fest
Und spür die Kraft"

"Mondstein flieg und sieg
Es ist soweit"

Astrology in Sailor Moon:

Deep dive 1
Deep dive 2

Looping this field feels so good :relieved:

Like coming home :sun_with_face:

Very similar as like looping “A Star Being Experience”, and equally addictive.

While “A Star Being Experience” always triggers my Crown Chakra, this field always triggers my Heart Chakra and Middle Dan Tien and fills them up with warmth and embraces me with unconditional love.

I loop this field for at least 1 hour every day because it is so addictive for me.
Feels better than any other wellbeing field.

Not having been incarnated in a Leo Stellium was a big mistake.
Or part of a painful plan that I don’t understand yet.

Luckily, there are ways to fix that.
Fixing both, my understanding of the plan AND the whole natal chart.

The Grand Cross and the three T-Squares in my original natal chart are no accident.

Statistically, only 1 in 10,000 natal charts have this combination in them, so no fucking way this is by accident or “random” lol.

And that is not even to mention living on my Pluto IC Line…

My Higher Self’s crazy speedrun growth plan… :roll_eyes:

Like running on a blade and no opportunity to stop for a break, because falling off the edge means an end to the incarnation.

That’s why wearing the BPIL tag and accelerate the whole process even more according to the Higher Self’s plan would be an overkill for me at the moment.

Yeah, I am gonna to continue to renegotiate the whole plan.

Because now I know that there are many different ways to finish the speedrun.

The original speedrun plan is not the only one.

Switching speedrun plans is possible.

But also require a switch in personality and character traits.

Because if you are going to run a different route through the game than originally planned, your game character will need different skills, different character traits and different items – so that it can take the respective short cuts on its way when they occur.

1 Like

"I can hear you talking in my head,
You make decisions for me, but I won"

"Negative Karma" – Explained plain and simple by JAAJ:

Negative Karma simply means “creating an open bill” by doing something against someone’s free will.

When you do something that affects someone without having their consent for it, you accumulate “Karma”.

Which means you create an “open bill”.

Their Subconscious Mind knows that you have violated their free will and your own Subconscious Mind knows that you have violated their free will.

All Subconscious Minds are also connected with each other through a telepathic net.

So everyone subconsciously ALWAYS KNOWS.

Since one cannot lie to the Subconscious Mind, these “open bills” cannot be faked or ignored or cheated with, until they are actually settled.

Trying to cheat your own Subconscious Mind only ends in further fragmentation of the consciousness.

Fragmentation is the opposite of “becoming WHOLE” (!)

Angels never accumulate “Karma” because they never do anything against someone’s free will.

Angels are “wholesome”.

It is that simple.

“Karma” is “burned off” by coming clean with everyone whose free will has been violated.

Coming clean means “settling the subconscious bill”.

Which can include doing certain actions or other processes.

But “coming clean” ALWAYS ends with both sides FORGIVING each other AND themselves for the wrong-doing that was done and for the experienced pain.

This is all now very clear to me and totally obvious.

5 Likes

"There is a star, there is a star
There must be one
Whatever you wish it will be done
And if you believe the star’s always shining
There is a star, there is a star"

„Positive Karma“ – Explained plain and simple by JAAJ:

Positive Karna simply means „creating a favorable energy that is voluntarily directed towards you from someone else“.

As usual, it must come from the free will of the other soul.
Positive Karma cannot be forced into creation.

This favorable energy directed towards you can happen for all types of reasons, the most common are because you lifted someone up emotionally or vibrationally, helped them to become more negentropic, reduced their stress (their entropy experience), provided a service or some other type of service.

All of these actions can result, but not necessarily always will, in them being grateful towards you.

It is not guaranteed that they will be grateful because gratefulness is based on their free will decision, however their Subconscious Mind will still be aware of your true intention.

So with that neither gratefulness nor Positive Karma can be enforced.
However the acknoledgement of your true positive intention towards them that was noticed by their Subconscious Mind, will still generate a tiny amount of this positive type of energy, even when this person consciously for now decides to not be grateful for anything at all.

But they can decide be grateful later on, for example when the incarnation is over and they get to reflect on their experienced incarnation and see who really helped them during the adventure. Then the gratefulness, and thus the „Positive Karma“ simply takes place in a delayed way.

The more of this positive energy and gratefulness is directed towards you from others, the higher also the chance of them deciding to convert this energy into giving something of value back to you. I.e. uplifting you, making you more negentropic too, providing you a service as well etc. It happens out of the gratefulness of „wanting to give back“.

“Positive Karma” also does not really need to be “burned off” therefore but can be accumulated into infinity.

Another big secret of creating “Positive Karma” is Self Love.
Because when you love yourself, you are expressing gratitude for your own being and for the fact that you were created by Source.
And with the mechanisms described above, Source rewards this gratitude by sending you energies that “give back to you” and “bless you”.

So the more you love yourself, the more automated gratitude towards yourself and towards life happens, which then results in you manifesting more “blessings from the universe”.

2 Likes