Kinetic Quasi Crystal

I feel the same, l wish to have this reversed and make time feel slower.

4 Likes

Slow Down the Perception of Time

9 Likes

pay attention to the Chakra Clearing series.

3 Likes

Thanks @Alex & @estambul l’ll work on both

3 Likes

Hello everyone , I’m new !

I’m dealing with some strange group of young people whom sometimes have completely black eyes and are on my back last 10 years…
Anyhow …had many physic attacks and different spell on me and my family.

Was brutally abused a lot .

But …found Sapien and slowly life is getting in better state …

Question;
would Kinetic quasi Crystal theoretically help in body defense / protection from spirit attacks and psysic attacks and general bad intentions because of it’s shield in and out of body ?

Thank you ! :hibiscus::dizzy:

7 Likes

Hey Andromeda! Welcome to the family :)

I think, this would be a better option for you

I do think quasi crystal will help as well, but black mirrored stone shield is more targeted as being a shield, perhaps try them both together for a great alchemical combination :)

7 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll thank you ! :hibiscus:

The black mirrored stone shielding I’m using it , great idea I will combine them as Im looking for the ultimate combo …to finally restore body mind life ! :dizzy::hibiscus: Thank you!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You could also keep an eye on this. Not available just yet but could be useful.

3 Likes

Hi, Andromeda! welcome pastel circle

5 Likes

@Rosechalice thank you ! :dizzy::hibiscus::dizzy:

2 Likes

@onwards awesome :dizzy::grin: thank you ! Yaaay :blush:

3 Likes

I wasn’t using this field that much, but now that it’s summer it’s a blessing to have this!

3 Likes

@Andromeda Per Captain, Quasi Crystal Aura NFT helps with attacks as well. Anything trying to access your energies and feed off them, etc. The “impossible” structure of the crystal makes it very hard.

15 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27 thank you ! :hibiscus:

2 Likes

I highly suggest keeping it on the body or wearing it. Works much better.

I personally resize the image to 1.25 inches (which resizes l&w proportionally automatically in program), print it on card stock paper, cut it out to leave some white at the top, punch hole to thread it through chain.

12 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27

Where to print as stickers but to be full size or to order pendant print ?

Thank you

I edited post above to show you what I do. If you have printer and right paper you can do the same. Or go to a store with printing services.

1 Like

This field has been a relief, it may not sound like a huge deal but it is for me and my quality of life. I have an inherited sensorial neuropathy, as a result -among other issues- my thermal sensation is higher than normal so I was sweaty, agitated and uncomfortable most of the time even though I live on a relatively cold place…and as I was aging the problem got worse. Medication did nothing so I was left without options.

A quick search on the forum and the only result on body temperature regulation was the kinetic quasi crystal, I dont know much about crystals but had to buy this and try.
Three days on this field I was trying to take a nap while being overheated and sweaty then suddenly I felt a cold energy on my forehead, then cold “waves” running through my arms and legs, it was like this crystal clicked with my body, got activated or something…Ohh what a wonderful sensation of relief that arrived to stay.

It’s been three months I feel fresh overall, the cold energy runs through my body several times a day without overdoing it, it’s like cooling under controlled conditions. I’m still a little warmer than normal but it’s comfortable.
Ill keep using other fields to treat the root cause but I wont leave this one.

I came to this community with several health issues that I’m slowly crossing out of my list, I’m sooo grateful.
Thanks to the Captain ofcourse and to the community, everytime I’m interested in a topic I read the whole thread, you are really helpful.
As soon as I figure out how to buy NTFs i’ll go for the kinetic aura one and see how they work together, how exciting!!

33 Likes

I bought this today, I listened once. During my listen, I gradually felt more energy in my body and I saw blue and white orbs in the corner of my eyes fading and showing up, don’t know what they are. I went from feeling down and depressed to a stable, energetic calm and sense of well being within 10 minutes. My energy body feels stronger, I had no idea I had so many leakages and this pretty much sealed them up. This is honestly priceless because of how dramatically my stage of being changed from one listen. Thanks captain for making such an amazing creation for us💯

Also my stomach was completely empty, but I didn’t feel low energy at all! It feels like I can run a marathon and still be fine lol

12 Likes

Ooh! @anon51404939

Good for energy

3 Likes