Looking for... Exorcist

Hey, are you sure it’s an incubus?
Can you find out exactly what has maintained it attached to you? – or the point where to ‘strike’? – or where the vulnerability / weak link lies in?
In saying that,
Have you tried the new Voodoo Detangled field?

4 Likes

I’m staying away from fields and any form of energy work. I’m sticking to prayers.

3 Likes

Hmm perhaps you could inquire (inside) your heart about it,
or do shadow work / trauma healing around it (without energy fields)?
The topic sounds somewhat familiar to me

1 Like

Don’t run away man. There was a point I was dropping to my knees begging jesus and almost stopped energy work myself and thought bad things about it lol. Trust me that’s not the way. Hold your ground pick yourself back up and destroy it. If it has horns? Use that gold light and shave the horns right off that sorry head of its. Show no fear. Know we are gods. We are in control. I would grab it by the throat and make it bow to me like I did with the last being but that’s just me lol. If I could fully enter and leave wherever and whenever I want (hopefully soon) I’d destroy it for you but this seems like something you might have to personally deal with. Sometimes you can do everything to get rid of something but it won’t work. Sometimes it just might be something deep inside you that you need to figure out if this makes sense

5 Likes

I appreciate that you’re reminding me about standing up for myself. Trust me i fought the thing (IDK if i was supposed to do it a certain way) and it’s very stubborn

If anyone knows an exorcist where they live or anywhere, that would help a lot

2 Likes

Dang man. I wish I knew what to do. What all is exactly happening? Work on your aura/etheric body and make sure theres no gaps or anything. You want it strong. Have you tried the aura field by sapien? This might do the trick. Have you tried any incense or anything like Palo Santo or sage cleansing? Have you tried the banishing frequency? What about crystals? Have you tried black tourmaline or obsidian? Use the gold light by equilibrium and learn to use the gold light. The gold light might be the winner as beings know not to mess with gold light. Visualize yourself in a golden eggshell for protection as well. Dr virtual 7 might be a winner as well. You can also try this one channel I don’t know if it would be a good idea but satania on youtube has things for this. If I think of any other ideas I’ll be sure to let you know. I’m getting very close to having full control in the astral once I do if this isn’t solved I’ll see if I can do anything about it

1 Like

I can tell you straight up that reading the Holy Bible and prayers of deliverance, repentance, and renunciation has been very powerful

2 Likes

I’ve used those actually

2 Likes
4 Likes

I forgot to mention that we can also do the following:

• bind and loose and cast out with prayer for spiritual warfare as we have the authority through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Yeshua Hamashiach. He is the Son of God after all.
  • and ‘Daniel fasting’ or water fasting (Be sure to get in electrolytes. I have a recipe for more natural sources) while reading the bible (New Testament: John. Or Acts. Daily), praying in tongues (Isaiah Saldivar on YouTube who has the Holy Spirit and God working in him highly recommends it as well), and keeping away from crowds,
  • devoting my time to God and Jesus Christ through prayer, trust in the Lord
  • confessions of faith have been the most helpful
  • Repentance and renunciation weren’t the only ways. Just be honest with the Lord. / Confess, turn to God
  • casting down vain thoughts and imaginations (voices in head or imagery) take captive your thoughts
  • prayers to break curses and renouncing them and go against altars
  • Find a Deliverance Ministry, get prayed over by a group
  • Use bible scripture to go against negative/false thoughts just as Jesus did
  • Pray the whole Armor of God
  • Gregorian chants, music about Jesus Christ, Psalm scripture music
  • be in more holy places / retreats
  • drink holy water like from Lady of Lourdes
  • Get involved in communion
  • Get baptised
  • Plead the Blood of Jesus
  • Don’t allow sin to rule your life, confess your sins and forgive, even deep down in your generation and ancestry and traumas and even any past lives
  • Learn to pray
  • Read at least 30 mins daily the Holy Bible. (I have seen - accidentally in the spirit realm through this demonic being’s eye, i assume- that the words from the bible are ‘alive’. There was golden light coming through the inner stem of the book -a simple paperback, even around the borders of the letters) It’s not just a book…

I hope this helps those who are struggling with this. Much love to you all.

3 Likes

How r u doing, Lotus?

Im not doing bad at least. I still face this thing on the mind but it isnt as bad as before.

2 Likes

Here is a playlist of prayers of deliverance, protection, and others that follows a protocol so i recommend checking out the PDFs linked in the playlist’s description linked here:

1 Like

If you have any Fae items they should help too. If you feel resistance it’s working.

Answering questions:

I went through a full medical checkup, blood tested and they couldnt find anything

They sent me this video. I also like what theyre doing.This seems to be helping but i must be consistent

Someone else also had this issue in the video comments and was suggested this:

So ill keep trying it as well

I assure you that i dont practice such things nor do i willingly feel the urges. I’m celebate and have no interest.

I already actively try to improve myself, asking for help was a big jump for me

This is all over the mind-flesh. Which aura field?

Yes

While i had them, they didnt do anything

Tried, it seems to no effect

If by having intrusive thoughts of demonic and obnoxious and disgusting and at times subtle feelings of arousal or perversion out of nowhere -it’s a lot less now -i’d say it seems yes but it also tried to attack in my dreams to bring out what seems like my worst fears

I was already doing that, it attacked me as i was doing such things. More specifically sexual trauma. Like what Sammy said, they like to get into weak spots. I didnt let those things get in the way of my day

It seems that it’s internal rather than external but ill keep trying that

I already had this around the time of the attacks and asked for help also from looping angelic + alien + cosmic intercession, nothing happened to pull this off. This seems like a “strongman” spirit

Someone gave me it as a gift but later i realize that - at the time i didnt know - it didnt seem to work because it was not gifted properly - regardless i got to save up for that

It seems he’s not. I tried to contact, no mails back

I’ll try to do this:

Can i get to talking with you about this via DM?

As for anyone else i havent mentioned, i’ll try and give updates

3 Likes

@Divine_Lotus I think Lion Zen can assist you very well wen store open again . Sending you all love and healing keep going you are not alone :hibiscus::revolving_hearts::sparkles::pray:

It could be hidden in your subconscious, I was in the same situation like you, been using succubus incantation and it induced some kind of curse within me. After few years of trying to get rid but unsuccessfully, I have switched to using subliminal, first was social one to cure my communication skills. Then moving on to other areas status, romance, etc. Last year there was one subliminal that catched my eyes it was Khan Black The Crucible by Subliminal Club. I brought it this year and the first loop of it made me purged something deep within me, have you seen the movie called Inception, I experienced the same thing, I had dream within dreams that full of darkness, bad horrible ghosts and devils. But somehow the subliminal gave me strength to confront them. Used it for 30 days then I was free from the influence of the succubus that was eating/sucking/holding on to my sexual energy. Hope this will help you somehow, best of luck.

1 Like

Can you share link as I did not find it, thanks

have you tried listening to hildegard von bingen?

Reminder that this is the Sapienmed Forum. If energy projects by other creators are suggested, the info should go into a private chat rather than the public forum.

Thank You Tara

2 Likes