Lucid Dreams 2.0

Playing this and butterfly came next to me

He approves.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Omg, guys, I had an epic experience with this field last night!
Listened to the field like 3-4 times. Then I asked my dragon if we can hang out in my dream.
And my mind was blown, because in my dream that night I was flying with my dragon over absolutely beautiful landscapes. My dream had a bit of a Lord of the Rings or GoT feel. My dragon was huge and I was dazzled by his color! It was also the first time that I was certain that my dragon has a male energy. I felt exactly like the Khaleesi. I def recommend involving your servitors if you got any and try out a specific dream request and ask them to help you with that. My heart is singing with joy. This dream was so magical :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dragon:

24 Likes

Had the most vivid dream ive had in years also it felt like i had drwamed for 5 years lol

it kind of felt like i could control what i do aswell? only on the 1st night aswell wtfff

7 Likes

Thank you will be trying tonight :grin:

1 Like

No lucid dreams last night, will listen in again tonight perhaps with some intentions before hand.

I used this last night – had my first Lucid Dream in 6 years.

It was short because I got SO EXCITED that it was happening that I woke myself up. Dream recall both before and after my Lucid moment was excellent, sleep quality was also very dramatically improved and I ended up waking up completely more than an hour before I usually wake up.

I combined this with just a teeny mini-stack before sleep of:

• Acetylcholine x1
  • Eyes By 3 x 3
  • Lucid Dreams 2.0 x 2

And of course, my Brain Field yesterday was Lucid Dreamer.

For anyone who hasn’t had a Lucid Dream yet, don’t give up! Remember that Lucid Dreaming is a skill and you improve at it with time and experience. Overall sleep quality is key but you can also take steps during the day to make the jump more likely – these steps are well documented on both the internet and this forum particularly. Staying (lucid) in the dream once you get there can be trickier but you’ll get better at it with time.

Lucid Dreaming isn’t just about ‘sensual pleasures’. It’s an alternate viewpoint on this spectrum of what we think of as reality, a different way to look at all experience. Every character you meet in a Lucid Dream is made of you, the experiencer. Everything they say begins inside you, the experiencer. Every place you visit is made of you, the experiencer. Every mountain you step on, every ocean you swim in, every sky you fly through – it’s all you. Inside a Lucid Dream, the Dream and the Dreamer are one and the same.

If you subscribe to the idea that all experience and indeed, the universe itself is holographic in nature and that each individual component contains the whole within it… Lucid Dreaming (actually, just dreaming generally) is one heady metaphor for existence.

Lucid Dreaming is well worth it as a spiritual or magical practice in and of itself. If you don’t believe me (and why would you believe a random stranger on the internet?), check out the idea of Dream Yoga which is pretty well documented.

Already having Lucid Dreams and want to blow your mind? Try meditating inside of a Lucid Dream some time! Use it to practice skills you want to get better at or to try out solutions to your problems. Like Jungian Shadow Work? Summon up the archetypes of your problems and talk to them directly about what’s bothering you. It’s an incredible tool for self-development and spiritual growth.

Massive Gratitude to Dreamweaver for the Dreams! Getting back into Lucid Dreaming was one of my big goals for 2023 and now it feels very achievable – maybe even effortless.

19 Likes

Played twice before bed and had some more I guess vivid dreams, near the time I began to wake up I was completely aware that I was dreaming, but I wasn’t fully able to control it, wasn’t conscious enough to actually do anything

4 Likes

Someone has the 7.5Hours long Sweet Dreams Field from Sapien Medicine YouTube channel?

On Odysee is not there, and is among the cancelled videos, I want to combine it with the Lucid Dream ones

I haven’t used this audio yet but I have an idea. Use higher self connection audio 2 times and set an intention on what you want to dream or get answers to and then play this audio 2 times then fall asleep.

6 Likes

My dreams are usually very crisp and vivid since I listen to Enhanced Visual Processing, but with this it’s like switching from 1080p to 4K lol
Last night I wasn’t able to control the dream yet, but I definitely felt more aware and in control. I think the effects compound over time and this is like training your “lucid dreaming muscle” to be able to do it whenever you want…

10 Likes

I’m so jealous lol EVP works whenever it feels like for me. Some days dull dreams, other days HD. But last night my dreams were crazy though after this one.

2 Likes

Yes please :pray: I would also like this field, it gave me good quality sleep!

Unfortunately that one is not anywhere. Its lost.

:sleepy: I hope Dream still has it and will upload it with time, or is it officially confirmed that it’s gone?

Have you tried

The Deep Sleeper

It has some minor effects from the sweet dreams according to description.

1 Like

In either case, good night lucid dreamers, enjoy your lucid dreams

Full of adventure and curiousity

Mixed with whatever you desire.

:last_quarter_moon_with_face::champagne::muscle:

6 Likes

I’m so excited about this field! I listened once before bed last night. No lucid dreams but I had vivid dreams with great recall. I just realized I also had some wine. I’m just drinking water tonight and can’t wait to use it again.

7 Likes

Hi, blackcat!
welc back butterfly blue

4 Likes

I listened to this once before bedtime and I had a vivid dream. Dream recall was good too.

2 Likes

I wasn’t planning to type this much here are some things I keep getting reminded of so far:

• I should journal my dreams to help me remember them. I’m sure it’ll help in some way to lucid dream.
  • My dreams are based on the beliefs I hold in real life. So if I don’t like what’s going on in a dream then I should change the way I think in real life. (This one is so powerful and it’s SO obvious when I wake up. ALL it takes to take charge and live whatever life I want is in my beliefs and ways of thinking)

Here goes:

Oh my lord. I dont know if what happened was because of this field since/because I listened to it the day it came out and not earlier today before I slept but…

What some dreamssssssss

My teeth broke and I was in agony! I was even bleeding! It felt so real. I felt so betrayed too because I take excellent care of my teeth but I still thought I did something wrong. I even remember playing the shark teeth clinic NFT which I don’t think it worked. It would’ve been so dope if it worked instantly in there but since my dream was mimicking real life I guess the belief that “fields take time to work” was happening in there as well.

I got back in touch with a friend from years ago and it was so nice. I honestly believe his personality was accurate in the dream. Kind of makes me sad to realize it was just a dream. I should probably text him…

I remember playing minecraft which I was doing a lot the past days. I remember getting banned in one of the servers I play the most lol. I remember typing in the chat the same way I do, pressing they keys, moving the mouse, just doing what I do. I was honestly even better than in real life :joy:. I even went on google and made an account on their page and everything to apply for an appeal.

I remember three more dreams while typing this but they are not that great, coherent, and vivid in retrospect. Still powerful though. I’m sure they merged together and the fear woke me up.

I could swear the first three were real life. I have never had dreams feel so real in my life. After a few minutes of waking up I touched my teeth to see if they were bleeding and hurting, asking myself “Did that really happen? Did I get?” I will definitely be using this every night, lol. Can’t wait to go on more adventures :joy:

6 Likes