Making peace with an upcoming death?

My uncle has pancreatic cancer and it’s looking really bad. What should I listen to to make peace with it?

2 Likes

Hey man, rather than fields, I would rather seek assistance from trained people and open up about it with your family.

Being uncomfortable about death, attachment to people passing and the grieving process is natural.

Changing your perspective and your understanding about it, as well as welcoming your emotions and each phase of the grieving process is what will make the process smoother.

Ofc supported by beautiful fields :)

12 Likes

If you can buy, New Release: The Rite Of Passage.

If you want to alleviate pain for your uncle.

3 Likes

Maha mrityunjay mantra. Dunno if it’s still available in public.

4 Likes

Hey man, bless you and just talk to anyone u can. Just let out how you feel. Hope and prayers for you. God bless!

6 Likes

Lots of great advice here. One thing I would add is to speak your peace with your uncle while he’s still here with you in this dimension. Tell him that you love him, what he means to you, what you remember most about him and that you will miss him.

It’s amazing how far that can help with making peace with things afterwards.

I wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Why not ask any of the deities or higher beings to cure the disease?

1 Like

He could, but intercession is bounded by one’s fate pattern. Besides, our bodies weren’t designed to last forever.

3 Likes

Who knows what’s in our fate pattern? Why not give a try? Why do we have all these deity nfts if they can’t do nothing?

Give it a try.

1 Like

First of all have a little respect for Deities.

Second, no one can stop death if its time for the soul to move on. Life is eternal but the body has to be changed, the soul has to rest and evolve before coming back.

And third the NFTs only work for the owner, we dont know which ones he has :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I think we’re disrespecting them by underestimating them.

And everyone here reacting like that person is confirmed for death. I’m saying don’t lose hope, just give a try.

No no dont turn tables now.

You are the one doubting them when saying why having them if they cant do nothing…

Different if you would have said, why having them if you believe they cant do nothing…

Anyway lets respect the OP post last thing he needs is drama when he is going through this difficult situation.

1 Like

Any of the fields that further connect you to your Higher Self, who is connected to Infinite Intelligence, who is (by our human standards) “dead,” and who knows that there’s really nothing “wrong” going on here with death. (And that last bit is really good news since we’re all going to do. Which, BTW, is another bit of evidence for you that there cannot be anything “wrong” with death, since we–and everyone we know–are all going to do it, right? How can something that every loving thing will do be “wrong,” am I right?)

Some examples of such fields would include:

• Higher Self Connection
  • Higher Self Experience
  • Imaginarium Divine
  • Become Whole

I also include:

• Divine Will (because it is “divine will” that were all going to die, so a better understanding of Divine Will will help you to make the peace that you’re wanting)
  • Light of Savitur
  • LVG (I’m getting lazy here :wink: )
  • Tower of Holy Light

They’re not my pantheon (so maybe some of the experts can chime in here) but connecting to the deities of the Yagnas and Homams who are associated with death could give you their perspective of this most natural and universal of experiences. Their broader perspective and insights would certainly help you to make the peace that you’re wanting.

Hope this helps.

ETA: The Wisdom of The Dying: New Release will give you the wisdom of those who have gone through the actual experience, helping you to correct any misinformation about the experience that you might have been fed by any fearful or misinformed grownups around you (as usually happens).

Also the Gratitude fields (Love, gratitude and appreciation and Gratitude for blessings ) to help you celebrate him, his existence and his role in your life. Gratitude and appreciation will also help with the work that the above fields will do for you.

6 Likes

The original poster asked “how to make peace with” not “how to cure”. It’s important to answer a question as asked.

9 Likes

Go for a walk alone and really allow yourself to mourn him, to say goodbye to him. Face and be there for whatever comes up and allow yourself to cry. If you do it right, you will find yourself making peace with it and realize death is a natural process we all have to go through!

2 Likes

It may help you to recognize that, in a lot of ways, you already have made peace with death on some certain level.

For example, a lot of the food of the human diet (including vegetarian diets) come from beings which were once alive and are now dead. In order to eat, we–each of us have made some level of peace with the death of that being on its way to become our food.

If you brush your teeth, you may have made peace with the death of millions of living bacteria that make up the plaque that you’re scrubbing off of your teeth and gums.

If you’ve ever had an infectious disease (or taken antibiotics), you’ve made a certain amount of peace with the death of those millions of pathogens that had to die so that you become well.

My point is that this making peace that you’re wanting isn’t a brand new skill for you. It’s something that you already know how to do. So it might help you to adjust your question along the lines of “How do I remember and apply these abilities I already have to the topic of this death?” When you look at it from this perspective, it might seem like less of a mountain for you to climb.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone.

I am doing that, but I’m asking in case they decide it’s his time. I don’t have any deity NFTs (only Blueprint of Artistry and Blueprint of Learning), I’m asking the good old fashioned way of praying.

Unfortunately it’s now in the liver, and also I’m the only one in the family who has any belief in non allopathic healing.

5 Likes

On top of the other wonderful suggestion I would add these:

The Interconnection Of Everything (Self Realization Series Pt 1.)

Everyone that you know, that you meet are part of a greater whole and in essence a part of you. Going through life conscious of this realization will put things in greater perspective.

The Essence of Faith and Prayer

May it inspire you, drive and sustain you and perhaps help things go a little better.

The Grace of Angels and Saints

To impart strength to endure trials

Emotional Release

You may be looking to just move forward in life and let go of the past hurts.

The Internal Alchemical Crucible

It gathers the impurities and negative thinking the core of your being, and burns it, while transforming and transcending the level basal energies into a clarified nectar for the lake of the mind.

The body can recover from the most dire things, if the will is there (both the person and at a higher level), I have seen it happen. Something really quite powerful is seeing people as whole, without any expectation of outcome. It also honours that divine part of them who is always whole which always has an echo :heart:

Lastly, when someone whom I love dearly passed a few years ago, it feels like as a parting gift she offered me great peace and the knowing that I was lucky to have loved and have been loved, which made the sadness truly beautiful in a way. Later on I wrote something in the hopes that this perspective might also bring some peace to others, I certainly wish I’d had it while she was in her last moments, so I’m taking the liberty of copying it here :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well, my uncle passed on a few hours ago, after a 15 month battle. He was only 61.
I’m doing alright at the moment, I don’t think it’s hit me yet.

9 Likes