Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 🌍

How do you get the link?
I tried every top browser out there it didnt work, with desktop mode on, etc.

PC app

No other suggestion but trial and error with other browsers :frowning:

2 Likes

Do you mean downloading google chrome or something? For some reason it never works on my phone, except for this link

Yes, but…

Working solution for iphone/ios:

Desktop Browser • Zoomable on the App Store (apple.com)

And this:
Zoom out and choose the 2nd link from the drop down arrow

3 Likes

Update

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face:

Update

2 Likes

zoom link please

It’s been postponed at 3PM EST (45min from now)

Starting in 5min

1 Like

I have a question regarding mass meditations usage as an environmental field. If using it purely as environmental, does it only do the following:

Or it does everything in its field features to all inhabitants in the area affected?

@Borisju @Divine_Lotus Hi! can one of you please share the link to mass meditation video? None of the links above are working.

Thanks @otm but it’s says event hasn’t started. Nothing is playing.

Use desktop mode for browser.

If using iphone check this:

2 Likes

@otm Yeah,I’m using iPhone but that shouldn’t matter. I downloaded zoomable and still seeing the same thing. Does it work for you? Is the video playing?

Omg! Didn’t even see that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
Thank you!! The second link in the drop down works . :+1:

2 Likes

Yes! A bump for everyone who thinks “it hasn’t started yet”:

Back-up link when Youtube is down: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b (select the 2nd video. How to do so here)

This is good for you, for the forum, for the planet and for our beloved Dream, Sammy and Divine. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :rose:

4 Likes

So…I’m having problems with vimeo now. Thing is…if I tap the “next” button, the play button appears. I tap and it starts playing, but still shows the “event hasn’t started” screen. Besides that, I can’t alter the volume or click on a different time.

It’s like vimeo tries to jump back to the live event instead of the recording. I played this twice today without problem and now this. It’s the same on different browsers too.

Anyone else noticed this?

2 Likes

It is no longer working indeed :neutral_face:

1 Like