Mass Meditation Friday 6/2

Thanks. :grin::pray:

I’m like a kid in a grocery shop (when he sees whatever he likes), that’s how this new world of fields, interesting people/individuals and meetings/talks feel to me.

3 Likes

That was such a good time! Thanks @Borisju and @SammyG.

3 Likes

Btw, if you haven’t spammed it already:

2 Likes

Not spammed it, but I have listened to it…

My only problem is being consistent with fields and with anything actually.

One more reason to use it.

I’d combine this with the Resilience field.
That field is terribly underrated.

And most probably, being mindful of your instant gratification habits (such as forum checking, social medias, video games, etc.) and using Overcome addiction to repair your dopamine production & receptors.

1 Like

Resilience is a gem, used it for a while and I was actually more resilient, less judgemental, not oversensitive with any issue (real or in my head), etc., yet, somehow I dropped that field too…

Thank You for reminding me and Thanks for the Amazing Advices You Just Gave Me. :pray:

Also, Thanks for Hosting the Event (or I’m mistaken? I thought you were the host).

1 Like

Sammy is actually fully leading this :+1:

1 Like

Sammy and Capt, the tag team champions of the last decade :+1:. They took Joey and Jobets title

1 Like

Dude chill!

1 Like

What a delight it was to see familiar names gathering together. Sorry I had to leave in the middle silently, but it was a perfect topic at perfect timing. Thank you @SammyG, @Borisju, and everyone else who attended :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@SammyG I said I didn’t feel much at the time, but things definitely changed greatly as a result, starting with the very next day (our maybe that same night?). Started breaking that wall. :pray:

2 Likes

I think someone mentioned there is an Om field?

Possibly also this

I am now a father of a beautiful baby girl! It really is like entering a portal into a whole new life of immense love and responsibility. Look forward to every part of it.

My wife had to induce through c-section so I’m going to have to do most of the heavy lifting in the first several weeks-months. So I will be gone for a while!

But I will still handle my current commitments I have for some things such as ongoing disputes, ES pendant sales, marketplace and forum emergencies. I have also found a way to get the course back up so I will contact about that when I can in due time as well.

But even with mention of these things, I will still be gone for a while and unavailable to most. I trust you guys will be well.

47 Likes

So happy for you Sammy!

7 Likes

Congratulations!!!
We all know you will be a great father

11 Likes

Congratulations Sammy!
Her soul is probably extremely happy of having you as her father in this incarnation!
So much wisdom to learn from you :hugs:

8 Likes

Congratulation!!!

6 Likes

Ayeeeee :fire::fire::fire: Congratulations! :confetti_ball::tada:

7 Likes