Mass Meditation Testimonials

This was a very different experience for me today. Felt a lot of tingling in my third eye. Also, feeling very spacey. :dizzy: Could only do 30 mins. Listening passively now. Need to go listen to Grounding audio, I think.

The force was strong today!

10 Likes

This meditation is truly like a mentor that knows how far and how fast to take you.

Every week that I get one I go in thinking I already know the benefit of it and it pulls a

“HA! So you thought!”

I give up and I’ll believe that the higher you go the more benefits you’ll have. Saturdays are nothing short of amazing because of this.

10 Likes

Thank you to everyone who participated in the meditations today! :smile:

They felt so profound and uplifting, beautiful group efforts. Nice to see you, Dream! :grin:

Edit: It’s beautiful to see and feel how things are unfolding to become more loving for everyone

8 Likes

thank you all for an amazing birthday!

a full 24 hours of mass meditation <3

i found so much love today that i could cry from the gratitude i feel.

i’d love to share more once i get the chance to reflect.

thank you @Captain_Nemo @SammyG @sapienmedicine @forumfriends

13 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :pray:

8 Likes

Grew a ton in my experience with romantically inclined relationships. Honouring my feelings was a big lesson.

More faith and confidence towards my higher self and the flow of my life.

Lile BPIL, what seemed negative at first turns out to be a positive. I asked a new friend if he would like to hangout with me with no response for days.

I gave him love and instead of falling victim to the jealous mindset, i reminded myself that he is his own soul and i should keep the door open with our new friendship instead of jumping to the most unloving conclusions.

He showed up to my party and instantly clicked with all my friends. I had faith and trust and i finallu see the benefits. I intuitively knew he’d show up even when i had no reply from him.

Instead of seeing with my eyes, it was so much more fun to feel the energy of my birthday and those with me.

I was given so many gifts and surprises. I was given genuine love from every soul i have been investing my energy and love to.

I learned patience. I learned EXCITEMENT. Excitement that this is the baseline of life and the possibility is always there in each moment for love and wisdom.

I learned to love my self more and more.

I learned that the ego is short-sighted and there will be so many more colourful experiences for me to live through.

I learned my self worth and to honour my accomplishments.

I learned how to receive love by giving love unconditionally.

I am now learning to be a reflection of unconditional love to anyone and everyone i meet.

edit: kindness is sexy! i’m sticking to it. a couple years ago i was two-faced and didn’t share my truth and it showed with the handful of ‘friends’ i realized weren’t there for me through my challenges.

with kindness as my daily practice, i feel the most connected i’ve ever been to more souls.

18 Likes

Happy belated birthday @psynergy Wish you nothing but a life full of love and happiness :grinning:

11 Likes

Thanks for the meditation everyone. Had a good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I dropped by for the first round. Let myself settle in for a moment. Then I felt called to do a distance healing for someone. (That morning I had already obtained their permission.) Their main physical concern was stomach problems, but my awareness hands were led to the head and heart, as this person had recently lost their mother. I activated the healing from the energy course. I felt their grief and so much compassion for them that I started weeping on their behalf. The next day I had a bit of flu (not virus as I have not gone out), which I always associate with detox symptoms. So I think the process had healing / catharsis for me as well.

I’ve told some people about the meditation stream and a couple of them responded with thanks, that they quite liked it. We’re all on the same time zone so I’ll ping them next week when it starts, so we can go together.:blush:

9 Likes

Both Meditations were special to me. Though I only meditated for 30 minutes during the first one and slept through the rest :sweat_smile:

Received physical healing during both events. Again thank you for all the support :pray:

The last hour of our second Meditation was magical. Suddenly I felt extremely comfortable and warm, like someone wrapped me in a blanket. There was some more physical healing going on, but different from before. (maybe negantropic)

Mind was extra clear and I could easily enter deeper meditative states. Still feel the after glow from this one :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the healing and again thanks to all of you who participated :pray:

12 Likes

It was a great one. I didn’t start to meditate immediately. I took some time seated in half lotus in front of my window to watch the sunset with a cup of coffee. So let’s rather say that it was a semi-meditational moment. Also to enjoy the music because I got lucky today: there was my favorite one from the stream playing during the major part of the time.

I took the opportunity to ask myself a bunch of questions: Do I fake positivity lately? Do I pretend that everything’s fine these days? Do I sweep stuff under the carpet? Things like that
 But no, it seems like I’m on my rails right now. With my family next to me after more than 10 months. My mother cooking in the kitchen. Something close to The World card in the Tarot deck, you know. When you say “Is there anything more to ask for at this moment?”

Then, I started the meditation for good. Above all sending some light for @ONESS37 and his mother. While feeling the other healing energies from other forum members circulating all around.

I also felt 2 heads sort of resting on each of my shoulders. The feminine/masculine, God/Goddess or who knows
 maybe the archetyped-forms of the guys and gals that I keep digging up with Echoes of the Past lol. My bigger spirit’s progeny
 Or maybe some forum members? Who knows

It was a little itchy (because the heads were like big reservoirs of energy) but overall pleasant.

Like I said: it was a great one. Thank you for today’s initiatives @ConkerRyan and @anon46520955 and to all of those who have participated with their comforting presences.

13 Likes

Omg this meditation has been the best one yet :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: i think plasma node made a huge difference, i felt so connected. And i felt @Captain_Nemo thereeeeee (thank you i got so much info) :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

From the very beginning I could enter a deep brainwave state. Deeper than usual!

Was right at the border of being awake / being asleep. Constantly drifted of into a dream :sleeping: , but the meditation field always gave me a mild jolt of energy, to keep me awake lol.

The whole hour was extremely comfortable. Again I felt like I was wrapped in a blanket.

Can’t wait for round 2.

My pleasure!

12 Likes

interesting experience today!

i was playing plasma flower node along with mass meditation on their own speakers.

i felt like i was tackling someone else’s issues. in a way this was fine to me because it was so much easier to detach from to the point that i don’t remember what they were.

4 Likes

I can’t figure out how to download this to my IPad anyone know how?

Hi @RedCat11, there’s nothing to download. The stream is on YouTube (Sapien Medicine Live Radio). You can find more details in ConkerRyan’s post:

4 Likes

Love.

9 Likes

Honestly, I was going to skip the meditation this week. I have some super uninteresting and very technical paperwork to finish presto
 and to be written in English lol (<- my biggest complex :p ).

I had spent the last hours procrastinating and thinking “pfff
 I’d rather dance or wander on the seashore nearby or have a Beautiful Beasties (aka favorite SM album of all times) session with my cat friend, resting cheek to cheek with him.

But then I saw that Dreamweaver was going to join the last med, so I’ve grabbed the occasion.

During the first half, it was very spacey. Also probably due to the “one-note” track. Very hypnotic one. I floated among stars, planets and other skyrocks. Meanwhile, there was something going on between my solar and heart chakras. If I hadn’t knew about this stuff a little, I would probably have driven Maoshan Wanderer nuts by telling him that I had unified (?!!) my chakras or something ;p Indeed, I felt like a lava lamp during the process:

During the second half (and second track), things have settled down. Some sort of liberating nothingness
 or maybe everythingness
 who knows.

At the end of the day, I’m revigorated (<- fill in the blank because this word probably doesn’t exist lol) enough to go on for a few hours of night work.

Thank you all :pray:t2:

16 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for today’s meditation. I really felt this one. Full of YOUR love and soo uplifting. I love you!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

got out of the meditation just in time for an expensive package to arrive at my door step before i walked with my puppy!

6 Likes