Matchmaker 2.0 - The Energetic Journey To Love!

Just got this field for it’s overcome relationship challenges benefits. I’ve been seeing some patterns and having thoughts recently with my partner that I’ve experienced in past relationships that ultimately led to their downfalls. Not wanting to repeat all that, I decided to get this field to maybe help me see and approach these challenges differently.

During the first listen I felt a physical, sort of ‘opening up’ in my brain. I also had some realizations of my part in our relationship. My negative thinking and looking for negative patterns dissipated. My partner has also been extra kind and made some loving gestures to me that she hasn’t in quite some time.

This is only my 3rd day using this amazing field and I’m feeling much more positive about our future together! Get this field if you want to ‘freshen up’ your relationship!

21 Likes

2 Likes

I just got this audio, and I feel grateful to have it.

I’m just wondering, since I was reading blueprint of love, what it would be like to haveThese two audios together and use it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray:

3 Likes

I think they would be amazing together. After you experiment at bit, share with us, if you want :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had a disagreement with my husband night. Today morning he was still growly
A few rounds of this while I made breakfast & he is choosing his favourite songs & playing for me. :kissing_heart:
We are having a grand time identifying raagas(classical music tunes) & guessing which song the singer will pick based on the starting notes :smiley:

22 Likes

5 Likes