Myofascial Release and Anointing

Awesome reviews! Will have to try this after the gym today!

12 Likes

Played it a few hours before the training.

I kinda feel this may be the anointed oil that gave so much power, along with the usual fields.

The stiffness today are also unreal though :rofl:

7 Likes

Drink LOTS of water.

And maybe replay it again (although for far less than a few hours :wink: )

4 Likes

Agree with wellbeing but also remember your good friend accu-acumaton

3 Likes

My bad, I meant I played it the usual 3x a few hours before training. (replying to Zen)

What blew me away was all the energy, still to that moment.

But Iā€™ve been lucky to use MBoP those last three weeks as well, so Iā€™m usure if this is it or the anointed oil :innocent:

Bff you mean :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This + Neck Hump, Reversal and Reduction: New Release

Unbelievable the gains: strength, flexibility, mobility, overall posture, etc.

And the shift in the mindset :star_struck:

21 Likes

Amazing. Was thinking about increasing strength and flexibility in my yoga class. Now it comes. It definitely can help me stretch better and relax more. Thank you Dream for this wonderful work!! :heart: :heartpulse:

I feel it relieves my neck pain. I would like to bet that it helps with TMJ.

I feel it is also a lovely combination of this +Reiki Smart field too. Feels like having a SPA session.

18 Likes

Donā€™t forget Spinal Tapper too :grin:

14 Likes

Gotta keep it short man, but yes indeed :grin::+1:

Btw, would like to correct that :point_up:
I wouldnā€™t say strength, but rather more explosiveness and endurance, and less resistance while working out.

Which induces more fun as well :grinning:

11 Likes

I bought this one today and Iā€™m fascinated!!

Iā€™ve been eyeing it for some time now and Iā€™m so happy I got it! BUT that field knocked me out! I was laying down on bed, all relaxed, had just finished listening to Atlantis when all of a sudden some intense massage went on! It took me by surprise! I knew a couple of areas in my body that naturally need more attention, but these werenā€™t even the first to feel the field working on! I had so much more for the field to do it looks like it :D

My guess is that these were the main areas where any kind of pain was reflecting from, like working on the root areas so that the other parts where I felt needed more attention would not hurt anymore!

Pretty amazing! I woke up feeling so good! So fresh! So connected! My face looks SOO good :D Iā€™m impressed haha ā€¦ There is a more toned supple look on my face ā€¦ oh and my skin is SO SMOOTH! it feels so good to the touch :D

My knees were hurting pretty bad these last few weeks and so was my lower back and of course, that reflected on my feetā€¦ some days when it was really bad it would hurt to press them to the groundā€¦ but nope!

Woke up like it hasnā€™t been a week of this at all, like it never happened!

Iā€™m so happy with this purchase! I canā€™t wait to try out more combinations with this! I just thought about Full Body Negentropic Coherence as I was typing this!! :))

Oh and I slept for a whole 7 hours :ā€™D in one shot! I always wake up in the middle of my sleepā€¦ didnā€™t happen!

Thanks Captain!! This is amazing!

31 Likes

i bought this one yesterday and all i can say is i am so grateful! it is working amazingly, i must admit i have been looping it for hours which is more than the 5 6 times reccomendation but it feels so nice and i can feel my body relaxing with each moment, i suffer from tmj and this helps with the tension around my neck and back for sure! i am going now to do a yoga session, but before that i wanted to ask the maker of this masterpiece a question, will it be beneficial to listen to this and the acu-automaton simultaneously? or is it better to listen to each one separately?

8 Likes

yes i agree after looping it for hours yesterday i felt sore before i went to sleep and also this morning and this is why im going to do a yoga session now

1 Like

I am no creator, but I am one of those who used his creations extensively. Based on my experience, the recommendation is itā€™s always separate for any audio, never at the same timeā€¦check FAQs once in the forum

4 Likes

@Lucky thank you

1 Like

this one is def my new favourite it helps so much with relaxing the body and releasing knots and muscles in my back and neck which is amazing i havent felt this free in my body for years!!!
i suffer from tmj and my jaw is still clenched and achey, less than usual but still i would absolutely be grateful for another version of this audio targeted specifically to the face and jaw it will be life changing for me!! thank you thank you thank you for everything im truly in tears

10 Likes

Same issue with TMJ. Would appreciate a lot if can find any really effective fix to it.

4 Likes

its a combination of audios that can help with tmj
this one for sure helps alleviate the pain and tension in the neck arms and back
auto-mewing to strenghten the jaw muscles and have a good tongue posture
acu-automaton to help release trapped trauma in the body
face combination for activating the facial muscles also might bring a reliefe

let me know if this helps you like it helps me

5 Likes

Thanks. I think I have tried all of these, as well as joint regeneration and posture adjustment. I donā€™t listen to them on a daily basis though, but sometimes. I think they help relieve the pain. It still bothers me about how to completely fix this bone structure though :(.

2 Likes

Does this help scoliosis?
Yesterday, I heard my massage master said that adjusting the fascia is helpful for scoliosis

2 Likes

and especially via Aleister Crowley, who used a similar version of the oil in his system of Magick
Aleister Crowley is directly linked with Satanism if you study his biography. May I know what sort of Magick is being used in the oil properties here? I am curious to know more about his blend role in this scenario.

1 Like