Mythic (Mythical Combo)

Hi Guys , since this has Aspects of Blueprint to ingrain in us, and Plasma Light to charge/amplify and Orgone ( literally the Life Force) , would this generate/inject a good load of refined Life Force into our body?

Would love your opinions on this notion

3 Likes

I don’t associate the actions of detoxification with the actions of injecting/inserting/adding. They seem to be the opposite processes to me.

I would think of this field as clearing space in your mitochondria so that there’s then space for whatever you then want to add.

One man’s opinion.

6 Likes

Looking forward on this as my next purchase.

If I buy the field for myself and share it with my parents will it work for them? I have already purchased quite a few protected and ‘mythical’ fields like the MBL that were not relevant to sharing.

Please can someone explain about the levels of protection and how does its design work in general? What is the level of kinship with which the fields can be shared?
In terms of sharing is there a difference between a field that is ‘legendary’ and ‘mythical’?

8 Likes

What I’ve experienced myself is that it works with my parents, though it does not work with friends (however close they are, and even for a trial).

Plenty of powerful fields so they can make their mind up though :100:

12 Likes

Thanks Boris!

My question is about what is the policy on protection and kinship level (and if there is a difference between ‘legendary’ & ‘mythical’ items), a classic FAQ question on this matter.
In the case of friends it was clear to me that it would not work.
For Parents I was not sure.
But what about Siblings? Grandparents? Uncles? Cousins?

8 Likes

*Parents
*Biological children and legally adopted children
*Biological Siblings
*Wife or husband

It will work for them.

31 Likes

What time length is the field?

1 Like

There are 3 fields to this album:

Detoxified Plasma Life 4:28
Divine Will 8:01
Full Body Negentropic Coherence 13:55

11 Likes

Waaaaooooo i thought I was all the 3 in one audio :flushed::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We’re blessed to have a field that does this.

22 Likes

I’m really happy with my purchase of this field. As for those who may not yet grasp the full length of these trio I really encourage to incorporate Vibration of Divine Love or alternatively use this instead Divine Love

13 Likes

Ok , what happens when we incorporate Vibration of Divine Love

1 Like

@Hero-King
I feel what happens is it may not affect everyone in the same way. As there are variables within people and their environments that may lead to different results.

Look up Dr. Gregg Braden (here’s one of his interview on heart coherence) and then think of it’s implications when Divine Love is being poured into your whole being.

To give you a reference, according to Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, the concept of memories/data within oneself that may have been a lifelong hindrance can be replaced by Love to give way for the Divine to pour you with inspirations. (here’s a paylist of one of his older seminar)

5 Likes

Yes, of course, that’s a given (athough it’s always wise to remind us all of that–thank you!).

I’m stil curious about what you experienced that prompted you to recommend the Divine Love fields to this album. As you suggest, the references that you provided indicate that Divine Love will benefit all fields. So, what happened for you (to the extent that you’re willing to share) that inspired your direct recommendation to us?

3 Likes

Let’s just say, something happened and it turned for the better :+1:

Since I’m not sharing my personal experience as to not set certain expectations, how do you understand that love will benefit all fields?
The answer might fulfill your curiosity as to why I recommend Divine Love.
If not, the links I provided to seminar and interview could help you understand.

cmon, all reviews are subjective we know it ! don’t worry about that. And if people set expectations that’s on their hand :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Eli I Love you :heart:

6 Likes

Hi, I’m trying to understand what Full Body Negentropic Coherence does, is it like reverting the body / cells back to original state?

No, it facilitates an integration of the various magnetic fields of the body so that they resonate in harmony (“coherence”).

If you want a “reverting the body/cells (and mind) back to original state,” BoL would be a better choice for that.

8 Likes

Ohh I understand thank you