Mythic (Mythical Combo)

Or maybe wait a little more and see what happens with PP? Will it be re-released? Updated? Replaced with something brand new? Who knows?

1 Like

And Patreon release : Imaginarium Divine

1 Like

I’m recovering from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic hyperventilation, the effects of drug and alcohol abuse, cigarettes and a traumatic youth for just over 4 years now.

Since last year my health is getting better little by little. The last 4 weeks my healing process is really speeding up because of the fields I bought and my spiritual experiences are way deeper, I feel lots of energy and deep sensations all over my whole body.

But I’m getting eager because I want more and more, now that I’m getting better and I want my stacks to be perfect. Reading all those threads for almost 3 weeks now has been very inspiring but sometimes too much and confusing with all those different fields you got to choose from. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

This is where having some focus and prioritizing your needs/desires/goals come in handy. (And wanting “perfect” stacks is only going to get in your way and add to more confusion.)

Another thing that will come in handy is understanding what each field actually does, rather than what you’d like to think it does (which you’re doing in this thread).

I almost bought the field because of what you wrote!

Is it possible to share your experience with this field and what it did with you, 5 months after you bought it??? :pray:

Also maybe New Release: Alchemical Holy Light?

2 Likes

I’m really considering of buying THIS field after my second read of this thread!

• Detoxing mitochondria can make an end to my chronic fatigue (very important to me)
  • The name Full Body Negentropic Coherence makes me really exited and would be unbelievable to feel even a little bit of harmony and peace within me
  • And to feel that the universe supports me and is 100% backing me, that would be amazing too for I’m always worrying and sometimes anxious because things don’t work out for me.
5 Likes

This field is great, trust your instincts

1 Like

Hi RobbyHa,

If you are asking for my experiences: I did not buy or try or use the fields from this Mythic release. I was looking for more input/answers/clarifications, but did not receive them, so I lost interest in this back then. I haven’t talked to anyone who has/uses it since my last post. I have no new input. The fields may be better than you think, or you may not notice as much as you wish for. Sometimes changes are noticed when used regularly for a longer period of time. The energy sensitive people notice effects usually with each listen.

Can the field Detoxed Plasmatron life replace Plasma Charged Mitochondria? I’m making an effort to reduce my stacks. :pray:

This doesn’t give the direct energy charge to the mitochondria that PCM gives. If you want that direct energy charge from PCM, then I’d say, “no, it’s not a replacement.” But the only way for you to know is try it and see what you get.

2 Likes

Thank you cap
Love these references you put in these fields. And the experiences are indeed amazing. A fan of manifestation fields especially this and tower of power. Life is definitely not normal at this point. Simply abnormal in a good way

7 Likes

This convinced me to buy ‘Vibration of Divine Love’ and put it right in front of ‘Divine Will and Full Body Negentropic Coherence’ as I’ve actually been feeling it for a while! Thanks :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Guys, for those who have the Plasmatron, I would love to hear about the differences between them and their impact on the physiological and biological level?

3 Likes

My legs feel warm vibrations when I hear myth second audio :innocent:
It’s like there’s an energy healing my legs

9 Likes

which one ?

Divine will @jonathan4all

2 Likes

this was discussed somewhere i think in the plasmatron topic.

ithe mythic combo has a specific goal and the plasmatron is not only plasmatron but also alittle blueprint of life …this all goes to with a detox like title says in your mitohondria… then comes the divine will which goes for repair/deffence enhance your solar plexus and then comes the full body coherence which is a whole body/healing/deffence.

the plasmatron audio is a field combo between orgon and plasma for your whole self.

i personally use them both with their separate actions they dont clash and the feeling is that the detoxed plasmatron life field goes deep in you.

plasmatron field is more of a whole do field.

13 Likes

Well, after making eyes at the Mythic album/fields ever since I fist saw them months ago I finally got it yesterday.

Played all 3 3x each 1st thing in the morning. Felt good. Felt FANTASTIC.

Good feeling lasted almost all day. At the end of the day when I got home I decided to play them all 3x each again… and it knocked me the F out.

I was down for the count. At like 4pm.

Divine Will and Whole Body Negentropy we the most powerful on me. Each in a slightly different way.

Listening again today, I can feel it doing it’s thing. It’s hard to quantify what’s happening, I’m still pretty groggy from last night. Mebbe only the one session today, I gotta get up early tomorrow for work.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

8 Likes

try to match the listening recommendations. no more then 3 times each per day. do ojas and plasmafied mitochondria before and grounding after.

4 Likes