New Here first time

Hi all,
I am new to Sapien medicine. I like to know where to begin? which audio first? How effective are Youtube audios? please let me know.
Thanks
Raj

15 Likes

welcome!

what are your goals?

a good start would be:

• ego dissolution
  • amygdala healing
  • subconscious limits removal
  • plasma light and bioactive beach

we are all different, so explore and see what works for you.

everyone has great suggestions, but your inner guidance also has amazing suggestions that should be taken into consideration.

10 Likes

Do we have Trial version of audio?

3 Likes

Youtube version is full version.

3 Likes

great. thanks a lot. Do you listen with Headphones? any tips for listening it right way?

4 Likes

Hello welcome to the forum :blush:

These posts can help you to start

Beginners guide to fields

Listening guidelines

Share your results!

10 Likes

Youtube channels are free but you cant download the audios it would change the format therefore the effect.

Sapien Medicine

Dream Seeds

Energetic Alchemy

You can also join his Patreon for only 4.5 usd a month so you can download pretty much all audios on Sapien Medicine channel, almost all from Dream seed, none from Energetic Alchemy and a few that are only uploaded there.

Then there are others with price on his Gumroad, Teespring and Items on The Sapien Shop

7 Likes

Thanks a lot.

8 Likes

I am honored my guide is recommended by someone as active here and knowledgeable as you.Namaste :pray:

6 Likes

Aww we are here supporting each other.

We appreciate your additions to maintain the forum as our fun safe place too to keep growing and helping others that are just starting this journey.

:two_hearts:

6 Likes

Youtube audios work well for me just like his patreon audios which you can download in mp3, although you need to subscribe to it on a monthly basis if you’re interested.

Also, there are several SM audios you can download for free here if you want to:

The Subconscious Limits Dissolver audio ( without music ) can also be downloaded for free in this forum:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome! :grinning:

1 Like

This is probably a silly question, but buying an mp3 and then downloading it multiple times won’t affect the quality of the audio in any way, will it? I wouldn’t think so but I just want to be sure (still new to all this).

1 Like

Nah wouldnt. Download as much as you want

the audios you see are acting as links to the actual morphic field, so it doesnt matter how much you download it, just dont change anything on the audio and keep it in its original form

3 Likes

I do this with every patreon and/or paid audios on my laptop and 2 phones, downloading them directly from original source and the quality is intact. Then I upload some to my google drive just in case I want to download them on a new, upgraded device I may acquire later on.

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

They’re all right :sunglasses:

1 Like