Alchemical Holy Light

Seems to be mostly a plasma field (which is why people have said it helps with healing) but combined with divine intercession. The “luck” aspect seems to be just an added bonus that comes with it

9 Likes

It doesnt matter what religion you follow or if you follow any at all.

We know the power of one of the most ancient sigils… because thats what it is, every time you trace on your body the sign of cross you ignite and open the doors to an energy that had grown over the centuries through the believe of hundreds of thousands of people day after day, year after year, centuries after centuries, with the firm conviction of having placed upon them the grace of God. Every time every person does this the instant feeling is of full protection, blessings and intercession, imagine that deeply reassured moment expanding all over the world… definitely makes for a powerful energy of sacred light… wether we believe in this power or not, the collective consciousness over the years has already created as it, therefore any of us can harness and infuse ourselves with it, now through this audio… imagine this already powerful source being pushed even further with the beauty of the plasma.

We cannot encapsulate the meaning or the results in just one thing, or one way, because the blessing of the cross sign is personal, once is traced on you, it knows what is that you need, so does this audio.

My suggestion, listen to this audio after setting your intentions, desires, needs, etc.

16 Likes

Very interesting!

1 Like

Why did u take the vaccine? Were u forced to or you don’t wanna depend on the virus disruption alone? I ask this because I’m thinking of not getting the jab as I have these fields doing its job for me plus I’m paranoid of putting that rushed vaccine in my body as well.

10 Likes

Yeah was also going to ask the same question but didn’t want you to take it as a jab…it’s a genuine question. @Maoshan_Wanderer

6 Likes

I dont want to speak for you Maoshan, I just remember this

12 Likes

Love your full comment Luna, exactly the same feeling since its release.

Grateful that Captain made it accessible and at a low-price :pray:

6 Likes

So, have you already listened to it too?

Ok so upon the first listen I felt light and infused with purity. Then, I ran to the bathroom. In fact, the first 5 times I listened to this audio I got the same result. Not to get too graphic but you know the part in the description where it says this light pushes away low vibrational things? Looks like it pushes them OUT too. I went through an extreme and rapid detoxing. Since then I’ve been able to withstand listening to this more as I become acclimated to this energy. People also seem to be unusually nice the past few days too, it’s almost shocking.

25 Likes

I basically got it as my workplace made it a requirement. Same with my GF’s workplace - not a hard push, but a soft push, which is kinda still a push lol

I frankly don’t sense anything drastically malicious with the vaccine (also we have the Plasma Protocol. OM suggested running Plasma Protocol and Blueprint for the next few days, which I am doing).

Ultimately this is what I think. There are many things around us, nothing is really good or bad. How we react is what makes things good or bad. If a field of influence throws us off neutrality (as Brenda from Twisted Sage tells us), it can be bad. But we always have the choice to remain balanced aka in the field of neutrality (Luminous Void) - firmly connected to the Higher Self, and then we are not going to be thrown off balance by anything (a lot of times, it is things we perceive as good are the ones which throw us off our core/neutrality causing emotional/physical problems). At the end of the day, aliens, deities, dimensions, matter, energy, external objects - are all aspects of this one Void, and being consciously aligned to it is the long-term answer to all our problems. As they say, the creation is but a dream, when you wake up, there goes the dream :slight_smile: (no pun intended haha)

34 Likes

Amen :two_hearts:

1 Like

UPDATE on “Alchemical Holy Light” <vastly underrated!

I already did an initial reaction post. But what I didnt post was that day I lay down and listened to this for 4 hrs., from 4 pm-8 pm. It is a wonderful field! To me it is a gentle but powerful healing field. I now put this as my last field to be playing in my night stack. BTW I only got that “high” feeling the first time listening to it.

Before sleep:
*Armour of Light & Glory X1-2
*The Spear of Destiny X2
*The Grace of Angels & Saints X2

Laying down:
*The Micro KT for approx. 1 hr. (I’m awake but relaxed)
*The Shamanic Blend (before I sleep and while I am sleeping)
*Alchemical Holy Light (I usually wake up once to go to the bathroom
around 6-7 am, thats when I put this one on and go
back to sleep until about 10:30 am) BTW I’m a night owl.

If u love any or all of the first 3 audios I mentioned, u will love Alchemical Holy Light. It is the same feel to it IMHO, the same level of high vibration,but works for me in a healing capacity. I used to have Spinal Tapping in its place, but its been replaced . This stack appears to be helping me with my pain issues.
Thank you Dream for creating this.

34 Likes

I think @SilverZuzu has some of the best, well-organized stacks!!

21 Likes

Thank you for the complement!

11 Likes

Anyone have any updates on this Holy Light field?

1 Like

First listen to this and immediately you feel like you are transported to another dimension, like being in the angelic realm. Peace, serenity can be felt coming from the depths, I also felt the physical heart leap, while I felt heat in the heart chakra area. I also noticed how effective it is in cutting the lower frequencies, in practice even if a negative thought comes, it disappears almost immediately. Even the head and mind seem lightened, clear, instead of a massage as for Hydratation Fission, a regenerating caress. Great before bedtime as I think it helps a lot in falling asleep. It is truly a blessing of the whole being and can effectively heal the deepest wounds such as those of the heart.
As a first listen I would say that it is excellent.

23 Likes

A kind reminder to use this one when we feel like shit :laughing:

Was in a deep integration today and always getting back to “low-vibe” despite meditating through it or using other fields from Captain.

This beauty did exactly what TF_CAD mentioned above, amazing :pray:

14 Likes

I love this audio :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I second that.

It’s a very gentle approach, a bit like aloe Vera for the soul :sweat_smile: it makes you feel bliss and safety.

But still very powerful, I think I played it a bit too much yesterday (not for hours though) and had trouble falling asleep without looping Schumann resonance.

20 Likes

hello, the plasma field in this field works like the youtube one or the description is saying that the signum crusis is on a negetrofic manner?

1 Like

More so the signum crusis concept is infused with the plasma light therefore making it negentropic (plus whatever extra negentropy DW added on top)

8 Likes