Anti Cancer ver 2.0

Ok I don’t hear this audios literally, will it still work?

Very low volume still work

2 Likes

If I put very low volume in any field and place phone beside me, will it still work with every field??

Yessssss

1 Like
2 Likes

Shivam, if you want to share all your issues and see what advice we can give you with field etc make a post under the ask advice category and we will comment there.

We try to keep each thread about the topic it is for so we dont talk about anything else, and try keeping añl comments in one post not post per comment because it spams the posts ok?

Also check this post to understand better how to use the forum. Thank you

Forum guidelines for beginners

@AkiraTheWild @uial would you like to move the comments under ask for advice category for him please :heart::clap:t3:

5 Likes

While listening to this my insides were rumbling quite a bit… idk what that means but i’m gonna start listening to this more

Gonna play this along with stem cell/scar tissue removal on loop

3 Likes

Stem cells on loop not also anti cancer i assume correct?

Please dont over do it.

1 Like

Got it, thanks

1 Like

Pick up the book How to Starve Cancer by Jane Mclelland.

Use Anti cancer 2.0.
As cancer patients get higher risk of clots, play fields that help to dissolve clots too.
Research into the subtype of cancer, it requires a different thing because cancer is a very broad spectrum.

7 Likes

That book is amazing!
The difficult part is finding a doctor who would do all the analysing required & prescribe the correct procedure & medicines required.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

1 Like

Join the facebook group by Jane Mclelland, she also has a course which I found very useful. Glad you found it useful. There are definitely ways to tie it together. Go slow, gradually add things in slowly to avoid overwhelm. Use audios in Sapienmed to supplement as well. There are many natural alternatives which can be very powerful so use with caution (eg. Berberine instead of metformin can cause blood glucose levels to drop a lot if you do not eat enough)

3 Likes

Oh yes. My sister, who has cancer, is going through the book now. We will join the FB group once she’s done.
Thanks again.
We are using many sapien audios ever since March, when she was diagnosed. Yours & Om’s posts helped a lot in our listening choice

I to am looking for something for lipoma

You mean, like this field?

1 Like

Has Sapien removed the video from Youtube? I can’t find it. I have it downloaded from Patreon, so I’m not worried, but curious as to why it was removed.

No its still up.

Maybe its restricted/hidden in your country? A VPN could help.

2 Likes

Thanks. I see it now. When I typed the exact title of it, it showed up.

My mom had cancer forming in the lungs (one small mass) so I’ve been playing this and they checked today and and said they all died.

Omg. Is that even something that happens on it’s own ever or am I able to feel as good as I want to if I accept that I did that? (DREAM did that. But still I want to let my ego have this win too because I’ve been working at her issues for some time now and that being my first accomplishment would be major)

31 Likes