Capital Governance

bruh… :smiley:

1 Like

if you scroll up, someone has also posted the text

4 Likes
5 Likes

Thank You! I thought It was recent speech and I was like WTF did I really mistaken Queen Elizabeth for some teenage girl :smiley:

Probably the audio included in the track Cap. Gov. is another. but it nevertheless conveys the idea
of the graceful voice of the future Queen Elizabeth

10 Likes

Interesting that Princess Elizabeth finishes Capital Governance, while Winston Churchill begins The Amniotic Membrane Healing Pod :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I don’t really know if this is a result of this field but It feels that way and It’s hilarious so I decided to share.
I think that thanks to this field my subconscious predicted Im about to waste money and protected me from it.
So yestereday I was drinking a wine and some beers with this girl, and at around 11PM we were both drunk so I was about to get to the shop for an another bottle and I found out I have lost quite a lot of money :open_mouth: I get my pockets empty a few times and searched around the shop and all the way to the place we were drinking (outside) and non, nada.
Eventually we said goodbay and want back to home. I undress myself and this money fell out of my pocket. It was baknote rolled like in a square, and the very very bottom corner of my pocket do I was unable to reach it without taking off my pants :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m 80% sure I would blow all that money off that night and call in sick today at work.
Even if she insited she had enough and was planning to going back to home anyway, I would probably go to a random bar or something.
So I think my subconscious Rick-Rolled me for my own benefit, predicting how stupid I would be while drunk and hiding my money away from me until I get home or get to take down the pants otherwise :smiling_imp:

19 Likes

Do they sell alcohol after 11 p.m. in Poland? :))

2 Likes

Man I live in an 40k citezen’s town and there is like ten 24/h(all day all night open) avaible alcohol+cigarettes ONLY shops.
Not counting bars, pubs, gas stations etc.
Edit: Fun Fact: there is more alcohol shops in Polish city Bydgoszcz than in entire Norway :smiley:

15 Likes

That’s actually sad man :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, i feel bad for Norwegians :stuck_out_tongue:
Im actually kidding, yeah alcohol is so much integrated in this culture I can’t image this country without it.
That being said, I would not know half the People I know if not alcohol. I think it was Ancient Persia where they had a custom of only accepting new policy if it made sense both while drunk and sober and its brilliant.

11 Likes

Best purchase I made in a while, my top three fields. Also this field has been guiding me to the best fields I should choose for myself. I’ve spent a ton of money on fields I don’t use but by adding this field in I’ve been buying fields that have been productive for my life the most. Love it. Also I’ve been stopping spending money carelessly, useless stuff like food and stupid stuff. It also guides me to the best purchases to use for anything basically. All around great field and will probably use it forever till my human existence beguns

31 Likes

i play this when i am actively meditating on financial ideas or if i’m feeling lack.

i play this with abundance and million dollar empire mindsets sometimes.

i got a pay raise and my supervisor looked at me like “why aren’t you as excited as i am?” lol.

i’m not even looking for opportunities since the people with the opportunities came looking for me.

i’m really happy that i can trust dream and these morphic fields to support me with my life.

30 Likes

True abundance. :wink:

23 Likes

Hey guys, I just created a thread linked to that incredible field:
Effective Altruism & Capital Governance outputs

I think some of you might be interested and might add some valuable stuff to those insights :pray:

2 Likes

my supervisor talked to me today about going full time from part time.

i was flattered and i’m definitely thinking about it, but i’m going to meditate more with capital governance, abundance mindset, and million dollar empire mindset.

i feel like staying part time is the best call as it gives me anxiety going from 10-20 hours back to 40 hours. i really dislike the idea of working 40 hours a week again.

i also feel like i get burned out being in one mindset for too long. i already enjoy my mindsets when working, but if i work for too long my mindset goes downhill with all the negative thoughts that make me feel like running away.

i’ve also noticed my life’s pattern where my supervisor would reach out to me to promote me and i would always say yes. i feel like breaking this pattern and saying no will lead me towards a new more freeing pattern in my life.

:rose:

16 Likes

Aye! You finally going to open up to the idea a little!

Good good! Hope you make the best decision for yourself. :relieved:

12 Likes

I feel that it slows me down, reminds me of the core “mindset” (mindset is a bit vague, maybe the truth/core concepts) deep inside me of what really matters and what doesn’t.

So that I can spend more time better aligned, spend more time thinking the simple way and learn the few things missing while knowing that it’s the best thing to do, it is what matters.

Does it eliminates/ pushes away non essential thoughts ? :man_shrugging:

I would definitely think less about time and pressure to achieve fast

Edit: Feeling “Centered” that’s the word

Trying again.
It’s like the nugget of wisdom gets placed in the middle/depth of your thoughts and then you’re thinking around it, on top of it.

18 Likes

Confirming this, along with the gems from Luna above.
I had those exact experiences those last few days, this has been impressive.

Some other notable things:

• Vision streamed through with ease.
  • Some subconscious blocks disappeared without much effort on my end (cf. “no way I can do it”)
  • A right program with the right people manifested out of the blue (and ofc, Free of charge).
  • Unexpected content coming along the way (with the neat reminder to use Conceptual Realization now and then to save some time & energy)

Let’s see how it unfolds :slight_smile:

Edit: Gif removed for your comfort Philip :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I think this is a good side effect of combining your Slow the Perception of Time tag while listening to this field :slightly_smiling_face:

Because i have noticed that when i have SPOT in my stack, i added exactly looking for that because CG feels fast and i wanted to slow it so i could digest and put to work the thousands of ideas and ways to get to “places”

2 Likes